Bot Wishlist Thread! [New Edition]

1121315171826

Comments

  • BrickT1973BrickT1973 Posts: 334
    SIDEWAYS

    zg21sk7i9mmj.jpeg

    Faction:Decepticon Class:Scout Low Health and Medium Damage Moveset:Light attacks-Sideways delivers a right slide kick to his opponents shin, launches himself up and into a left roundhouse kick to their jaw, then gives a left punch to their stomach, finally and finally slashes across their stomach with his right claws. Medium attacks-Sideways charges forward and swipes his right forearm across their face, then follows with a slash to their stomach with his left claws. Ranged attacks-Sideways takes out his sniper rifle and fires off three shots. Heavy attacks-Sideways transforms and does a spin-out in place, launching out a mine from his trunk when he faces his opponent.

    Bio:Sideways is a coward, through and through. Originally a courier, and taking on the role of saboteur during the war, Sideways ensured he never had to be too close to a battle. In the event he was forced into one, he was prepared with a plethora of traps, weaponry, and large allies to help him continually survive encounters with barely a scratch.

    Signature:Escape Route-Sideways knows how to strike viciously and retreat cautiously. Upon activating a special attack, Sideways activates an Evade Buff, gaining a 45%-90% chance to evade melee attacks and a 25%-50% chance to evade ranged attacks. A special 1 grants a 4 second Evade Buff, a special 2 grants an 8 second Evade Buff, and a special 3 grants a 12 second Evade Buff. These buffs are only granted once the attack ends.

    Abilities:Armor Pierce, Bleed, Slow

    Sideways’ basic ranged attacks have 60%-80% Armor Piercing. Armor Piercing goes up to 100% if the opponent is dashing forwards or backwards.

    Sideways’ claw strikes(fourth light attack/second medium attack) have a 20% chance to inflict Bleed, dealing 40%-60% of attack as physical damage over 5 seconds.

    Sideways’ mines(heavy attack/special 3) have a 100% chance to Slow his opponent, reducing their power rate by 30%-60%, their critical damage by 20%-40%, and their critical chance by 10%-20%. His heavy attacks Slow for 6 seconds, and his special 3 slows for 12 seconds.

    Sideways special attacks passively deal 0.5%-1% more damage for every 1% of health he loses.

    Special 1:Pot Shots-A plasma sniper and a slag repeater are deadly warnings. Sideways fires off 5 shots from his left arms slag repeater, each knocking away his opponent, then follows with a single plasma sniper round. All shots have 100% Armor Piercing.

    Special 2:Disturbing Getaway-Close encounters are always an exciting experience. Sideways deploys chainsaws from each of his wrists and tears into his opponent four times with each, and somersaults away to the other end of the arena after the last hit. 50% chance for every chainsaw strike to Bleed, dealing 30%-70% of attack as physical damage over 7 seconds.

    Special 3:The Thrill Of The Hunt-Just because he’d rather flee than fight doesn’t mean he can’t. Sideways agitates his opponent by flipping forward and landing on their head then flipping away, slashing them in the back with his twice with each of his chainsaws as he does. He then enters a defensive stance as his opponent charges towards him, only to step on one of his mines and be Slowed. While they try to recover, he transforms and rams into them at full speed. 50% chance for each chainsaw strike to Bleed, dealing 30%-70% of attack as physical damage over 3 seconds.

    Synergies
    -Allies with Megatron(ROTF), Barricade(2%-3%-8% passive Armor increase both ways)

    -Hulking Friends with Grindor, Bonecrusher, Mixmaster(Sideways gains 5%-10%-15% power rate, Mixmaster, Bonecrusher and Grindor gain 5%-10%-15% passive Armor)

    -He Is Good with Sideswipe(Sideswipe gains 5%-10%-15% melee damage)
  • Scarlett_KnightScarlett_Knight Posts: 74
    edited August 2019
    qxuuhfguglws.jpg

    Transmetal Megatron

    Faction predacon

    Class tactician

    Buff system Flight mode ground mode Megatron switchs between modes every 90 seconds each mode changes the debuffs he inflicts and the buffs he gains

    Ranged attack heavy beam it's purple you can shoot one every 3 seconds 45% chance to inflict burn it comes from his tail arm

    light attacks Megatron smacks the opponent with his tail arm the he kicks the opponent with his left leg then punches the opponent and he smacks them with his tail arm again when in ground mode each hit has a 30/70 chance to inflict armor break or impair charge impair charge is most likely going to be inflicted and each tail attack has a 30% chance to inflict bleed when in flight mode each hit has a 30/70 chance to give Megatron repair or unstoppable unstoppable is most likely going to be given to megatron each buff in both modes last 15 seconds

    medium attacks Megatron does a downward tail strike the he kicks the opponent in ground mode the tail strike has a 50% chance to inflict bleed it lasts for 5 seconds in flight mode the tail strike has a 50% chance to give Megatron melee attack up

    Heavy attack melee in ground mode he has a 50% chance to inflict armor break for 5 seconds in flight mode he has a 50% chance to get unstoppable for 5 seconds


    Special one slash and blast Megatron slashes the opponent with his tail the blasts them with a heavy beam in ground mode he has a 30% chance to inflict interference with the beam it lasts 10 seconds in flight mode he has a 30% chance to get melee damage up for 10 seconds


    special two dino strike Megatron slashes his arm then he kicks into the air then he jumps into the air and he punches them to the ground in ground mode the punch into the ground has a 100% chance to inflict armor break in flight mode he has a 100% chance to get a permanent unstoppable


    special three ducky power yesss Megatron transforms into Dino flight mode he charges into the opponent he transforms into ground dino mode and rolls on the opponent the he transforms into robot mode and he throws his rubber ducky at the opponent then the opponent picks the ducky up and looks at it then Megatron blasts them then he transforms into dino mode and he runs up to them and bites them the rubber ducky deals 1% of the opponents health when he bites the opponent he heals 50% of the damage he deals and the bite deals mortal wound in ground mode his dino attacks have a 100% chance to inflict armor break for 3 seconds and the blast has a 100% chance burn for 5 seconds in flight mode he has a 100% chance to fuse power gain to Megatron


    Signature ability Yesss

    Megatron gets every buff he gets fused to him and at the and of special three he grabs his rubber and squeezes it and says yesss


    Synergies

    We are Megatron Yesss all Megatrons and Megatronus

    With every Megatron and Megatronus on your team they all get 10% damage increase you can increase it up to 40%

    Worst nightmare any Megatron and Prime Starscream

    Megatron gets a permanent ranged and melee buff at Starscream's expense of 20% lower defense and Starscream gets a 5% max health increase

    Past and present predacons Megatron and tantrum

    Allies Waspinator Scorpinok

    Enemies Optimus primal Rhinox Cheetor Dinobot
  • BrickT1973BrickT1973 Posts: 334
    edited August 2019
    SPRINGER

    njpswun6t3fu.jpeg


    Faction:Autobot Class:Brawler High Health and Medium Damage Moveset:Light attacks-Springer gives a high left kick to his opponents chest, followed by a left roundhouse to their side, then a left hammerfist to the top of their head, and a right uppercut to their jaw. Medium attacks:Springer runs forward to deliver a left-to-right two-fisted haymaker to his opponents head, then dropkicks them. Ranged attacks-Springer takes out a laser rifle and fires off three blasts. Heavy attacks-Springer transforms into car mode and rams his opponent.

    Bio:Your archetypal action hero, Springer is a bot you’re always hoping you’re fighting alongside. Ceaselessly brave, good in a fight, and always ready to face danger with bullets, bravado, and a sarcastic quip, Springer can be counted on to save the day and be smug about it.

    Signature:Better Things To Do Tonight Than Die-Springer is one of the most determined bots you’ll ever face. Whenever a debuff expires on Springer, he gains an Armor Buff, reducing incoming damage by 2.5%-6.5%. Once another expires, he gains an Attack Buff, increasing his damage by 3.5%-7.5%. He will continue alternating between these two Buffs until he has a stack of 10 each.

    Abilities:Willpower, Attack Down, Armor Break, Bleed, Shock

    Willpower:When under the effects of a debuff, Springers basic attacks generate 15%-30% more power and return 5%-15% of damage dealt as health.

    Blocking:Springer blocks by holding out his split rotor blade(one in each hand held at a distance). If an opponent strikes Springer while he’s blocking, there is a 20% chance Springer will Bleed them, dealing 10%-30% of attack as physical damage over 5 seconds.

    Ranged attacks:20% chance for Springers ranged attacks to Shock his opponent, dealing 10%-30% of attack as energy damage over 5 seconds.

    Heavy attacks:70%-90% chance to inflict Armor Break for 6 seconds, causing the opponent to take 30%-50% more damage.

    Special 1:First Impressions-Springer gives a jumping uppercut across his opponents jaw and spins around while he does it, transforming into his helicopter mode and firing off a pair of spiraling rockets(it’s basically a shoryuken with Ironhides missiles coming out of a helicopter). 70%-90% chance for rocket strike to inflict Attack Down for 6 seconds, lowering the opponents damage by 30%-50%.

    Special 2:Multi-Tasker-Handling a rotor blade and a laser rifle at once requires talent. Springer takes out his rotor blade in his left hand, bashing it’s hilt over his opponents head and slices it across their chest when their knocked away, then takes out his laser rifle and fires a charged shot at them. Blade slice has a 100% chance to Bleed, dealing 20%-40% of attack as physical damage over 6 seconds. Rifle blast has a 100% chance to Shock, dealing 20%-40% of attack as energy damage over 6 seconds.

    Special 3:On Trial-No judge or jury, just an executioner with a flair for the dramatic. Springer fires off two shots from his laser rifle, transforms to car mode to sweep his enemies legs, transforms to helicopter mode to fire off a pair of rockets, and finally transforms in mid-air and splits his rotor blade in two. He takes a blade in each hand and falls down, impaling his opponent.
    -100% chance for two Shocks, dealing 10%-30% of attack as energy damage over 5 seconds(each laser rifle shot)
    -100% chance to inflict Armor Break for 12 seconds, causing the opponent to take 30%-50% more damage(car ram)
    -100% chance to inflict Attack Down for 12 seconds, causing the opponent to deal 30%-50% less damage(rocket strike)
    -100% chance for two Bleeds, dealing 10%-30% of attack as physical damage over 5 seconds(each blade stab)

    Synergies
    -Wreck ‘N’ Rule! with Roadbuster, Whirl, Twin Twist, Topsin, Broadside, Sandstorm(All Wreckers gain a 5%-10%-15% passive Attack increase against Decepticons)

    -Triple Changers with Broadside, Sandstorm(Alt-mode attacks deal 5%-10%-15% more damage)

    -Jurisdiction with Octane, Blitzwing, Astrotrain, Runabout, Runamuck, Flywheels, Battletrap(2%-4%-6% passive Armor and Attack increase both ways)

    -Rivals with Octane(10%-30%-50% Block Proficiency and 50%-70%-90% more power generated when blocking attacks)
  • If you are just doing reskins, how about cliffjumper, or skywarp.
  • BrickT1973BrickT1973 Posts: 334
    OCTANE

    78t518hm1dpx.jpeg

    Faction:Decepticon Class:Tech Medium Health and Low Damage Moveset:Octane is always armed with his Siphon Shield in his left hand and his Quad Blaster in his right. Light attacks-Octane swipes his shield across his opponents chest, bashes them over the head with the butt of his gun, gives a backwards-roundhouse heel kick to their head with his right leg, and finishes with a left kick to their side. Medium attacks-Octane charges forward with his shield straight into his opponents chest, then jumps up and gives them a right shoulder. Ranged attacks-Octane fires off three bursts from his Quad Blaster(it’s a four barreled gun so it shoots off four small lasers that hit at once). Heavy attack-Octane transforms into his jet mode and rams his opponent.

    Bio:Octane is despised by his allies. While he is undoubtedly talented at locating and transporting the Decepticons precious fuel, Octane has a mean streak. He loves to pick on any ‘Con smaller than him and refuses to give his fuel to anyone unless they beg for it, or offer him some favors out of desperation.

    Signature:Refueling-Octane taps into his personal fuel reservoir to boost himself. Every 15 seconds, Octane activates a Refueling Buff for 5 seconds. While Refueling, Octane generates 2%-4% of his max power and repairs 0.5%-1% of his max health every second. Special attacks activated while Refueling deal an additional 20% damage. Refueling will not activate in the middle of a special attack, but it will lock if one is activated, and have its duration refreshed.

    Abilities:Power Steal, Shock, Burn, Shielding

    Passive:Octane has always been a bully and a coward, gaining a 10% passive Attack increase against bots smaller in size than him and a 10% passive Armor increase against bots of equal or larger size than him.

    Passive:Well-timed blocks gain 75% Block Proficiency.

    Passive:When a Bleed expires on Octane, he repairs 0.75% of his max health.

    Blocking:When blocking a ranged special attack, Octanes Siphon Shield absorbs it’s blast and powers him up, activating his Shielding, giving him 5% of his max power and reducing incoming damage by 20% for 4 seconds.

    Blocking:Every time an opponent strikes Octane while he is blocking, he steals 1% of their max power and adds it to his own, in addition to the power already generated from being hit while blocking. Well-timed blocks steal 4%.

    Basic and special ranged attacks:Octanes specially designed Quad Blaster overwhelms his opponents, completely ignoring any Armor, Resistance, and Shielding buffs.

    Heavy attacks:Steal 5% of opponents max power and gives it to Octane in addition to the power normally generated by heavy attacks.

    Special 1:Apologetic Thief-Octane has no clear limits to his greed and avarice. Octane jumps on his opponent and scorches them with his jet boots to launch himself back, then transforms to tanker mode and flips around, bashing his opponent overhead with his highly armored fuel-tank, and transforming back to robot mode just before his fuel-tank can hit the ground. 100% chance his jet boots will Burn, dealing 40% of attack as energy damage over 4 seconds. 100% chance his tanker hit will steal 5% of his opponents power and add it to his own.

    Special 2:Survival Instinct:Octane is subject to feats of less-than-characteristic battle prowess under pressure. Octane swipes his shield across his opponents chest, spins around to deliver two kicks to their face, and fires off a blast from his gun when he lands. 100% chance his blaster shot will Shock, dealing 80% of attack as energy damage over 4 seconds.

    Special 3:Cybertron’s Worst-Even if there had never been a war, Octane would have had life-long enemies. Octane transforms into tanker mode, and runs down his opponent. They start to get up, but Octane then transforms to jet mode and flies into them as soon as they get up. Finally, he transforms back to robot mode and lands in front of them. They struggle to stand up, and Octane headbutts them back down. Octanes tanker and plane strikes each steal 10% of his opponents power and add it to his own.

    Synergies
    -Deadliest Killers with Flywheels, Battletrap, Runabout, Runamuck, Bitzwing, Astrotrain(5%-10%-15% passive Attack increase against Autobots)

    -Triple Changers with Blitzwing, Astrotrain(Alt-mode attacks deal 5%-10%-15% more damage)

    -Jurisdiction with Springer, Broadside, Sandstorm, Roadbuster, Whirl, Twin Twist, Topspin(2%-4%-6% passive Attack and Armor increase both ways)

    -Rivals with Springer(4%-8%-16% increase to power rate and special attack damage against bots with mods)
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,686
    HOW NOT TO OVERPOWER TRIPLE/SIX/MULTI-CHANGERS.

    5demibhm7dg8.jpg


    Seriously don't know if this has been mentioned, but an idea to make these multi changers class-less would at least ensure regular bots stand a chance.
    Ala S-1000 in his original Spotlight iteration.

    My previous comment regarding SIXSHOT actually countering any given boy class by 'switching classes' mid-fight would cause a major unbalance.

    So just have him be immune to class advantage (all six classes) whereas a TRIPLE changer, would be the same, but lacking SIXSHOT's ability to actively counter certain debuffs/bleeds/burns/purify/etc.

    A utility bot with no glaring weaknesses YET no particular OTT advantage; a jack of all trades that's deadly in the hands a truly skilled player.

    Thoughts?

  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,496
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    HOW NOT TO OVERPOWER TRIPLE/SIX/MULTI-CHANGERS.

    5demibhm7dg8.jpg


    Seriously don't know if this has been mentioned, but an idea to make these multi changers class-less would at least ensure regular bots stand a chance.
    Ala S-1000 in his original Spotlight iteration.

    My previous comment regarding SIXSHOT actually countering any given boy class by 'switching classes' mid-fight would cause a major unbalance.

    So just have him be immune to class advantage (all six classes) whereas a TRIPLE changer, would be the same, but lacking SIXSHOT's ability to actively counter certain debuffs/bleeds/burns/purify/etc.

    A utility bot with no glaring weaknesses YET no particular OTT advantage; a jack of all trades that's deadly in the hands a truly skilled player.

    Thoughts?

    Kinda like final boss Megatronus from his spotlight? Wouldn't mind an exclusive version with an altered kit based on lost health
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 595
    Or they release 6 different versions. One of each is a different clas with that versions alternate form. Also keeps to the "reskin" format lately lol.
  • Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 566
    lkzmz3l6l63u.jpg

    Name: Onslaught
    Class: Warrior
    Faction: Decepticon


    Signature: “you’re gonna need a bigger door”- Onslaught’s massive size means he’s no pushover. Randomly cycles through, crit rate increase, armor, and attack buffs.


    Special one: “I love the smell of spilled energon in the morning”- Onslaught fancies himself a bit of a weapons inventor, he uses his prototype “Decapitator” to inflict 12 bleeds. Each bleed lasts 1.5 seconds.

    Special two: “speak loudly and carry an enormous cannon”- That big gun ain’t for show, fire off three rounds (kinda like demo megatron) that inflict armor break for 12 seconds.

    Special three: “The ultimate weapon”- Onslaught races at the enemy in tow truck mode, whipping them in the face with the tow cable, then transforming and impaling them on his “Decapitator”. He then scratches another kill mark onto his towing arm. The whip causes attack reduction by 12%. The “Decapitator” strike causes 15 bleeds, each bleed lasts ten seconds.

    Synergies:

    “Unspoken rivals”- with hound, grants increased bleed damage both ways.

    “And his fat head..”- with drift, grants immunity to headshot.

    “Prison break”- with megatron, nitro zeus, and barricade. Grants armor and attack boost.
  • Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 566
    dct11s1czcsg.jpg

    Name: Nitro Zeus
    Class: Brawler
    Faction: Decepticon


    Signature: “free at last”- when in jet mode, increase attack damage by 100% and purify any power lock or leak debuffs.


    Special one: “heads I win”- nitro headbutts the opponent twice and then fires a headshot from his arm cannon.

    Special two: “tails you lose”- nitro jumps up into the air, then slams back down onto the opponent along with three missiles. The impact inflicts armor break, and the missiles inflict burn.

    Special three: “last bot standing”- nitro transforms into his jet mode and flys away, confused, the opponent looks away...... and he flys right into their back impaling them on his arm blade, then fires some rounds from his shoulder mounted Gatling guns. The impact inflicts guard break (this makes all melee attacks by nitro unblockable for 30 seconds), the blade causes 3 bleeds, and the weapons salvo inflicts crit rate decrease.

    Synergies:

    “The big guns”- hound, ironhide, and onslaught each receive a crit rate boost.

    “Flying high”- Starscream, thundercracker, and jetfire all receive 50% armor buff when using heavy attacks.

    “Prison break”- megatron, barricade, and onslaught receive armor and attack boost.
  • Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 566
    People have been asking for this bot (really just one person in particular), so here he is.
    mgn19li69ev2.jpg
    Name: warpath
    Faction: autobot
    Class: demolitions

    Signature: “amor breaking rounds”- any shot from warpaths guns causes armor break, if followed up by a melee combo, the debuff becomes permanent.

    Special one: “napalm round”- warpath fires a heavy duty napalm shell that inflicts burn for 30 seconds. Then follows it up with a shoulder charge.

    Special two: “round two”- warpath fires a stolen decepticon shell that inflicts dark burn, then attacks with the treads on his feet.(kinda like G1 megatrons special 3)

    Special three: “surprise attack”- warpath lines up the perfect shot...... then runs up and bashes the enemy over head with a warhammer. This inflicts stun for 30 seconds. Didn’t see that coming did you?

    Synergies:

    “True tanks”- bludgeon, megatron (both of them), each receive a 100% armor buff.

    “Tanks in name only”- grimlock, Grindor, and Optimus primal, each receive a 100% attack buff

    “Then and now”- all G1 autobots receive a 100% crit rate increase, all movie autobots receive burn ammo.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,496
    Decimus234 wrote: »
    People have been asking for this bot (really just one person in particular), so here he is.
    mgn19li69ev2.jpg
    Name: warpath
    Faction: autobot
    Class: demolitions

    Signature: “amor breaking rounds”- any shot from warpaths guns causes armor break, if followed up by a melee combo, the debuff becomes permanent.

    Special one: “napalm round”- warpath fires a heavy duty napalm shell that inflicts burn for 30 seconds. Then follows it up with a shoulder charge.

    Special two: “round two”- warpath fires a stolen decepticon shell that inflicts dark burn, then attacks with the treads on his feet.(kinda like G1 megatrons special 3)

    Special three: “surprise attack”- warpath lines up the perfect shot...... then runs up and bashes the enemy over head with a warhammer. This inflicts stun for 30 seconds. Didn’t see that coming did you?

    Synergies:

    “True tanks”- bludgeon, megatron (both of them), each receive a 100% armor buff.

    “Tanks in name only”- grimlock, Grindor, and Optimus primal, each receive a 100% attack buff

    “Then and now”- all G1 autobots receive a 100% crit rate increase, all movie autobots receive burn ammo.

    2OP2ADD
  • I want sentinal prime from dark of the moon
    or17jjq5eyag.png


    Special attack 1 betrayal

    Sentient prime fights with melee buffs (note: the buffs is powerful)

    Special attack 2 leadership

    Sentient prime have 10% repair buffs

    Special attack 3 rust away

    Sentient prime have 10% bleed to opponents

    Signature: teamwork

    Sentient prime have 10% repair blocks

    Sentient prime

    Faction: autobots

    Class: tech
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,013
    I want sentinal prime from dark of the moon
    or17jjq5eyag.png


    Special attack 1 betrayal

    Sentient prime fights with melee buffs (note: the buffs is powerful)

    Special attack 2 leadership

    Sentient prime have 10% repair buffs

    Special attack 3 rust away

    Sentient prime have 10% bleed to opponents

    Signature: teamwork

    Sentient prime have 10% repair blocks

    Sentient prime

    Faction: autobots

    Class: tech

    You've already said that twice
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,012
    Decimus234 wrote: »
    People have been asking for this bot (really just one person in particular), so here he is.
    mgn19li69ev2.jpg
    Name: warpath
    Faction: autobot
    Class: demolitions

    Signature: “amor breaking rounds”- any shot from warpaths guns causes armor break, if followed up by a melee combo, the debuff becomes permanent.

    Special one: “napalm round”- warpath fires a heavy duty napalm shell that inflicts burn for 30 seconds. Then follows it up with a shoulder charge.

    Special two: “round two”- warpath fires a stolen decepticon shell that inflicts dark burn, then attacks with the treads on his feet.(kinda like G1 megatrons special 3)

    Special three: “surprise attack”- warpath lines up the perfect shot...... then runs up and bashes the enemy over head with a warhammer. This inflicts stun for 30 seconds. Didn’t see that coming did you?

    Synergies:

    “True tanks”- bludgeon, megatron (both of them), each receive a 100% armor buff.

    “Tanks in name only”- grimlock, Grindor, and Optimus primal, each receive a 100% attack buff

    “Then and now”- all G1 autobots receive a 100% crit rate increase, all movie autobots receive burn ammo.

  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,713
    I smell Jonson
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,012
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    I smell Jonson

    But he isn't autistically screeching about lockdown and killing KABAM
  • BrickT1973BrickT1973 Posts: 334
    frwhvnbklql5.jpeg

    OVERLORD

    d5oyqv8qnqla.jpeg

    Faction:Decepticon Class:Tactician High Health and High Damage Overlord uses his MTMTE design and is slightly larger than Jetfire, appearing bigger as most of his size isn’t put into a backpack. Moveset:Light attacks-Overlord gives a low right gut punch, followed by a left overhead slam punch to his opponents chest, a left kick to their side, and a right spartan kick. Medium attacks-Overlord charges forward and strikes with his right forearm in their chest using it like a bartering ram, then delivers a left backhand to their face. Ranged attacks-Overlord takes out two giant rifles(Ready?) and fires off three energy blasts. Heavy attacks-Overlord splits into his jet and tank modes and fires off a missile from each mode in unison.

    Bio:Overlord is a warrior and a monster. He never cared for the struggle of his fellow Cybertronian, or about the corruption in the world surrounding him. He was a gladiator, and sought to expand his murderous tendencies to rescuing entire worlds. Terrifyingly enough, he has the brains and the brawn to do just that.

    Signature:Warriors Elite-Overlords ununtrium infused body has gifted him unnatural power. When attacked/attacking, Overlord has a 10% chance to gain a Siege Buff, increasing his Armor and Attack by 2.5%-7.5%. Siege Buffs are permanent, but can be stolen and nullified. All Siege Buffs are removed by knocking down Overlord. Overlord can have a Maximum of 10 Siege Buffs on him at a time.

    Abilities:Traumatize, Stun, Nullify

    Passive:Overlord naturally has 10% increased Armor and Attack against all bots except G1 Megatron.

    Injury:Overlords basic light and medium attacks have a 5% chance to permanently Injure the opponent. Injure is an effect and passively deals 1 point of damage every second. Injure cannot be purified, can stack indefinitely, and can only be removed by not initiating any attacks for 10-15 seconds.

    Traumatize:Overlords special attacks always inflict one Traumatize effect, lowering the opponents Armor and Attack by 2.5%-7.5% Traumatize effects are permanent, but can all be removed by knocking down Overlord.

    Special 1:Ultimatum-You are being offered the illusion of control regarding your fate. Overlord jumps up and knees his opponent away with his left leg, then brings back his left leg and up his right leg, doing a superhero landing and sending forward a shockwave to hit his foe from his right foot stomping down. 70%-90% chance for the shockwave to Stun the opponent for 3 seconds.

    Special 2:Merciless-A good strategist is half-psychologist and half-sadist. Overlord takes out his two giant guns, bashes each one once over his opponents head and fires off three energy blasts(right, left, right). Each energy blast has a 60%-80% chance to permanently Nullify one of any kind of buff.

    Special 3:Phase Sixer-The ends don’t matter, as long as the means as this enjoyable. Overlord grabs his opponents head with his left hand, spins around and throws them to the other end of the arena. He then transforms into his tank and jet modes and advances on his opponent, firing off 4 shells(tank) and 16 bullets(jet). Finally they combine and he transforms back into robot mode in mid-air to deliver a Superman punch with his right fist. Each shell has a 20%-40% chance to Injure the opponent, while each bullet has a 5%-10% chance to Injure them.

    Synergies
    -Pathological Obsession with G1 Megatron(Overlord gains 2%-4%-6% Armor and Attack as well as 4%-8%-12% power rate, while Megatron gains nothing)

    -Grand Schemes with Shockwave(Shockwaves basic and special ranged attacks deal 10%-20%-30% more damage, Overlord gains 20%-40%-60% critical damage and 10%-20%-30% critical chance)

    -Enemies with Ultra Magnus, Prowl, Ratchet(only Overlord gains a passive 2%-3%-8% Attack increase)

    -Ready? with Springer(Overlord and Springer have a 100% Attack Buff for the first 2-4-8 seconds of every match)

    rm3qy3pgcbvf.jpeg
  • BonesetterHUNBonesetterHUN Posts: 330
    edited August 2019
    T
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    Decimus234 wrote: »
    People have been asking for this bot (really just one person in particular), so here he is.
    mgn19li69ev2.jpg
    Name: warpath
    Faction: autobot
    Class: demolitions

    Signature: “amor breaking rounds”- any shot from warpaths guns causes armor break, if followed up by a melee combo, the debuff becomes permanent.

    Special one: “napalm round”- warpath fires a heavy duty napalm shell that inflicts burn for 30 seconds. Then follows it up with a shoulder charge.

    Special two: “round two”- warpath fires a stolen decepticon shell that inflicts dark burn, then attacks with the treads on his feet.(kinda like G1 megatrons special 3)

    Special three: “surprise attack”- warpath lines up the perfect shot...... then runs up and bashes the enemy over head with a warhammer. This inflicts stun for 30 seconds. Didn’t see that coming did you?

    Synergies:

    “True tanks”- bludgeon, megatron (both of them), each receive a 100% armor buff.

    “Tanks in name only”- grimlock, Grindor, and Optimus primal, each receive a 100% attack buff

    “Then and now”- all G1 autobots receive a 100% crit rate increase, all movie autobots receive burn ammo.

    2OP2ADD

    It's a joke right? :) 30 second burn in special 1, 100% attack buff for primal and Grimlock who has great meelee buffs already, 100% crit rate increase for all of G1 bots, all movie bots inflict burn damage for all ranged shots.. :)
    You must be kidding right now

    OH and stun for 30 seconds on special 3?!!@(##*#&!!×
    :D
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,713
    p9i66s4mnlru.jpeg

    Shockwave (Regenesis)
    Class: Combined/Universal (Advantage over all 6 other classes)
    Faction: Decepticon

    Evolution Shield - Passive:
    • Shockwave’s powerful defenses prevent him from losing more than 2.5% of his max health from a single source
    ________________________________________
    PHASE 1 - Surging Power

    • Shockwave possesses 3 Ores, including:
    + Ore-1: Time allows Shockwave to gain a passive Undo effect for every 15 hits received. This may last for 7 seconds.
    + Ore-2: Death each special attack has a chance to inflict Degeneration
    + Ore-3: Size allows Shockwave to shrink at will, evading melee attacks and dispersing a small amount of energy

    Mass-Shifting: Passive:
    • 10% chance to evade incoming melee attacks by shrinking. Shockwave unleashes a small wave of energy on successful evades, knocking the opponent back (similar to Cyclonus’ Dark Field) and dealing 25% of attack as instant energy damage

    SP1:
    • Drains 100% of the opponent’s max power
    • Inflicts Degeneration, dealing damage equal to 5% of the opponent’s max health

    SP2:
    • Inflicts Degeneration, dealing damage equal to 15% of the opponent’s max health

    SP3:
    • Inflicts Degeneration, dealing damage equal to 27.5% of the opponent’s max health
    _______________________________________
    PHASE 2 - Manipulating Power

    • Shockwave quickly replaces his Ores with 3 stronger ones, including:
    + Ore-4: Gravity creates 2 Gravitational fields
    + Ore-5: Combination allows Shockwave to fuse buffs and debuffs
    + Ore-6: Cold allows Shockwave to gain full control over temperature

    Gravity Shift:
    • The opponent becomes the center of gravity, taking 100% more damage
    • Shockwave gains a reverse-gravity field, causing his projectiles to travel faster and allowing him to reflect projectiles while blocking

    Energy Attacks:
    • Absorbs heat from the opponent, dealing 20% attack as instant Frost damage and draining 4% of the opponent’s max power

    Special Attacks:
    • Shockwave gains a 18% attack buff for 7 seconds. This buff is instantly fused to Shockwave on expiry

    SP1:
    • Inflicts Shock, dealing 70% attack over 5 seconds. This debuff is fused to the opponent on expiry

    SP2:
    • Inflicts Repair Block for 8 seconds. Fused to the opponent on expiry
    • This attack is unblockable

    SP3:
    • Inflicts Power Lock for 2 seconds. Fused to the opponent on expiry
    ________________________________________
    PHASE 3 - Absolute Power

    • Shockwave’s ores become more unstable, creating a deadly trio of energies
    + Ore-7: Change repairs Shockwave and purifies any debuff inflicted
    + Ore-8: Destruction takes the form of different debuffs
    + Ore-9: Space makes Shockwave more evasive

    When Struck:
    • 58% chance to purify 1-9 debuffs
    • 100% chance to repair 33~55% of damage received

    Dashing Back and Forward:
    • 100% chance for all attacks to miss

    All Attacks:
    • 100% chance to inflict either Backfire (180% attack), Bleed (200% attack) or Burn (200% attack). These buffs last for 10 seconds

    SP1:
    • 100% chance to repair 21% of lost health

    SP2:
    • Inflicts 1 Bleed debuff for every hit on the opponent’s combo meter, dealing 30% attack over 2 seconds

    SP3:
    • Power Burns the opponent, draining 100% of max power and dealing damage equal to the amount of burnt power
    ________________________________________
    PHASE 4 - Dark Cybertron

    • Shockwave’s fourth and final phase, using 4 powerful Ores to fulfill the Prophecy
    + Ore-10: Deception reverses the opponent’s actions
    + Ore-11: Evolution causes Shockwave to become permanently Unstoppable every time he dashes towards the opponent. This buff, however, may be nullified once Shockwave is struck by a melee attack
    + Ore-12: Protection
    Reduces ALL damage received by 50%, including direct-damage
    + Ore-13: Power Itself Shockwave’s power rate is increased by 100%

    Special Attacks: Causes Inverted Controls (swipe left - dash forward, swipe right - backstep, left/right sidestep is also reversed)

    Passive - All or Nothing
    • Shockwave saves up his power until he reaches the third bar

    SP3:
    • +150% Special Damage
    • Autobots are able to withstand his attack, capping the damage to 5% of their max health if they’re able evade 10 of his attacks in this battle
    Signature Ability - Ore-14: Resurrection
    (Signature Level 100)
    • Shockwave is able to instantly resurrect himself with 100% of max health when knocked down
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,496
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    p9i66s4mnlru.jpeg

    Shockwave (Regenesis)
    Class: Combined/Universal (Advantage over all 6 other classes)
    Faction: Decepticon

    Evolution Shield - Passive:
    • Shockwave’s powerful defenses prevent him from losing more than 2.5% of his max health from a single source
    ________________________________________
    PHASE 1 - Surging Power

    • Shockwave possesses 3 Ores, including:
    + Ore-1: Time allows Shockwave to gain a passive Undo effect for every 15 hits received. This may last for 7 seconds.
    + Ore-2: Death each special attack has a chance to inflict Degeneration
    + Ore-3: Size allows Shockwave to shrink at will, evading melee attacks and dispersing a small amount of energy

    Mass-Shifting: Passive:
    • 10% chance to evade incoming melee attacks by shrinking. Shockwave unleashes a small wave of energy on successful evades, knocking the opponent back (similar to Cyclonus’ Dark Field) and dealing 25% of attack as instant energy damage

    SP1:
    • Drains 100% of the opponent’s max power
    • Inflicts Degeneration, dealing damage equal to 5% of the opponent’s max health

    SP2:
    • Inflicts Degeneration, dealing damage equal to 15% of the opponent’s max health

    SP3:
    • Inflicts Degeneration, dealing damage equal to 27.5% of the opponent’s max health
    _______________________________________
    PHASE 2 - Manipulating Power

    • Shockwave quickly replaces his Ores with 3 stronger ones, including:
    + Ore-4: Gravity creates 2 Gravitational fields
    + Ore-5: Combination allows Shockwave to fuse buffs and debuffs
    + Ore-6: Cold allows Shockwave to gain full control over temperature

    Gravity Shift:
    • The opponent becomes the center of gravity, taking 100% more damage
    • Shockwave gains a reverse-gravity field, causing his projectiles to travel faster and allowing him to reflect projectiles while blocking

    Energy Attacks:
    • Absorbs heat from the opponent, dealing 20% attack as instant Frost damage and draining 4% of the opponent’s max power

    Special Attacks:
    • Shockwave gains a 18% attack buff for 7 seconds. This buff is instantly fused to Shockwave on expiry

    SP1:
    • Inflicts Shock, dealing 70% attack over 5 seconds. This debuff is fused to the opponent on expiry

    SP2:
    • Inflicts Repair Block for 8 seconds. Fused to the opponent on expiry
    • This attack is unblockable

    SP3:
    • Inflicts Power Lock for 2 seconds. Fused to the opponent on expiry
    ________________________________________
    PHASE 3 - Absolute Power

    • Shockwave’s ores become more unstable, creating a deadly trio of energies
    + Ore-7: Change repairs Shockwave and purifies any debuff inflicted
    + Ore-8: Destruction takes the form of different debuffs
    + Ore-9: Space makes Shockwave more evasive

    When Struck:
    • 58% chance to purify 1-9 debuffs
    • 100% chance to repair 33~55% of damage received

    Dashing Back and Forward:
    • 100% chance for all attacks to miss

    All Attacks:
    • 100% chance to inflict either Backfire (180% attack), Bleed (200% attack) or Burn (200% attack). These buffs last for 10 seconds

    SP1:
    • 100% chance to repair 21% of lost health

    SP2:
    • Inflicts 1 Bleed debuff for every hit on the opponent’s combo meter, dealing 30% attack over 2 seconds

    SP3:
    • Power Burns the opponent, draining 100% of max power and dealing damage equal to the amount of burnt power
    ________________________________________
    PHASE 4 - Dark Cybertron

    • Shockwave’s fourth and final phase, using 4 powerful Ores to fulfill the Prophecy
    + Ore-10: Deception reverses the opponent’s actions
    + Ore-11: Evolution causes Shockwave to become permanently Unstoppable every time he dashes towards the opponent. This buff, however, may be nullified once Shockwave is struck by a melee attack
    + Ore-12: Protection
    Reduces ALL damage received by 50%, including direct-damage
    + Ore-13: Power Itself Shockwave’s power rate is increased by 100%

    Special Attacks: Causes Inverted Controls (swipe left - dash forward, swipe right - backstep, left/right sidestep is also reversed)

    Passive - All or Nothing
    • Shockwave saves up his power until he reaches the third bar

    SP3:
    • +150% Special Damage
    • Autobots are able to withstand his attack, capping the damage to 5% of their max health if they’re able evade 10 of his attacks in this battle
    Signature Ability - Ore-14: Resurrection
    (Signature Level 100)
    • Shockwave is able to instantly resurrect himself with 100% of max health when knocked down

    That Sig sounds like a pain in the ass, but still pretty cool considering we've only got 1 exclusive and classless bot now (spotlight final boss Megatronus).
    I was thinking of doing a Nemesis Primal and pictured him as a silverback gorilla instead and have him be classless
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,013
    edited August 2019
    6byq4qlpmz4m.jpg
    Bob

    Faction: Sunstreaker

    Class: Warrior

    Heavy: Melee

    Bob has a 20% chance to inflict acid with his ranged attacks

    Bob's damage increases by 0.5% every time he uses a heavy attack (for the rest of the battle)

    Bob's defense increases by 0.5% every time he blocks for over 3 seconds (for the rest of the battle)

    Every time bob gets hit he gets a armor buff for 3 seconds

    Every time bob lands a hit he gets the melee dmg buff for 3 seconds



    SP1: Pure cuteness: Bob slices the opponent with his legs twice and then jumps at them 60% chance to inflict bleed for 6 seconds when he does the slice and 40% chance to inflict armor break with the jump for 6 seconds


    SP2:Tiny tyrant: Bob jumps up high and then bounces off of the opponent then jumps back and does a corkscrew attack (6 hits) 60% chance to inflict the Blindness debuff for 7 seconds and 50% chance to inflict bleed for 2 seconds with each hit of the corkscrew
    Blindness is basically Dazed for melee attacks

    SP3: The Power Of Bob: Bob looks really cute at the opponent then they get down to pet him and then bob bites the opponent and does a corkscrew then shoots a blue laser from his head (10 hits) 100% chance to inflict shock for 10 seconds with the blast 80% chance to inflict bleed with the bite for 10 seconds 20% chance to inflict bleed with each hit of the corkscrew for 5 seconds 80% chance to inflict blindness for 6 seconds with the laser


    SIG: Insecticon power: Bob's heavy and blocking defense and attack give him 1% instead of 0.5 and Bob gets 2X the power from his heavy attacks and purifies power leak/Burn when he blocks


    Synergies:

    Best Friends: (sunstreaker) all stats increased by 20%

    Small beasts: (Gnaw) Gnaw's vampire buff lasts 5% longer and Bob's Bleeds last 5% longer

    Insecticons: (Kickback) 10%+ power gain

    Strong matchups:


    Ratchet

    Ratchet would have a difficult time dealing damage if Bob blocks enough

    Nano-Jack

    Bob inflicts plenty of debuffs and his wheeljack power leak would be quite useless therefore giving Bob the advantage



    Tell me what you think!
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,496
    6byq4qlpmz4m.jpg
    Bob

    Faction: Sunstreaker

    Class: Warrior

    Heavy: Melee

    Bob has a 20% chance to inflict acid with his ranged attacks

    Bob's damage increases by 0.5% every time he uses a heavy attack (for the rest of the battle)

    Bob's defense increases by 0.5% every time he blocks for over 3 seconds (for the rest of the battle)

    Every time bob gets hit he gets a armor buff for 3 seconds

    Every time bob lands a hit he gets the melee dmg buff for 3 seconds



    SP1: Pure cuteness: Bob slices the opponent with his legs twice and then jumps at them 60% chance to inflict bleed for 6 seconds when he does the slice and 40% chance to inflict armor break with the jump for 6 seconds


    SP2:Tiny tyrant: Bob jumps up high and then bounces off of the opponent then jumps back and does a corkscrew attack (6 hits) 60% chance to inflict the Blindness debuff for 7 seconds and 50% chance to inflict bleed for 2 seconds with each hit of the corkscrew
    Blindness is basically Dazed for melee attacks

    SP3: The Power Of Bob: Bob looks really cute at the opponent then they get down to pet him and then bob bites the opponent and does a corkscrew then shoots a blue laser from his head (10 hits) 100% chance to inflict shock for 10 seconds with the blast 80% chance to inflict bleed with the bite for 10 seconds 20% chance to inflict bleed with each hit of the corkscrew for 5 seconds 80% chance to inflict blindness for 6 seconds with the laser


    SIG: Insecticon power: Bob's heavy and blocking defense and attack give him 1% instead of 0.5 and Bob gets 2X the power from his heavy attacks and purifies power leak/Burn when he blocks


    Synergies:

    Best Friends: (sunstreaker) all stats increased by 20%

    Small beasts: (Gnaw) Gnaw's vampire buff lasts 5% longer and Bob's Bleeds last 5% longer

    Insecticons: (Kickback) 10%+ power gain

    Strong matchups:


    Ratchet

    Ratchet would have a difficult time dealing damage if Bob blocks enough

    Nano-Jack

    Bob inflicts plenty of debuffs and his wheeljack power leak would be quite useless therefore giving Bob the advantage



    Tell me what you think!

    aBOBination
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,713
    I salute you for suggesting an obscure IDW character @Bntyhntr3232_

    ykdt79cjcjxk.gif
  • Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 566
    T
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    Decimus234 wrote: »
    People have been asking for this bot (really just one person in particular), so here he is.
    mgn19li69ev2.jpg
    Name: warpath
    Faction: autobot
    Class: demolitions

    Signature: “amor breaking rounds”- any shot from warpaths guns causes armor break, if followed up by a melee combo, the debuff becomes permanent.

    Special one: “napalm round”- warpath fires a heavy duty napalm shell that inflicts burn for 30 seconds. Then follows it up with a shoulder charge.

    Special two: “round two”- warpath fires a stolen decepticon shell that inflicts dark burn, then attacks with the treads on his feet.(kinda like G1 megatrons special 3)

    Special three: “surprise attack”- warpath lines up the perfect shot...... then runs up and bashes the enemy over head with a warhammer. This inflicts stun for 30 seconds. Didn’t see that coming did you?

    Synergies:

    “True tanks”- bludgeon, megatron (both of them), each receive a 100% armor buff.

    “Tanks in name only”- grimlock, Grindor, and Optimus primal, each receive a 100% attack buff

    “Then and now”- all G1 autobots receive a 100% crit rate increase, all movie autobots receive burn ammo.

    2OP2ADD

    It's a joke right? :) 30 second burn in special 1, 100% attack buff for primal and Grimlock who has great meelee buffs already, 100% crit rate increase for all of G1 bots, all movie bots inflict burn damage for all ranged shots.. :)
    You must be kidding right now

    OH and stun for 30 seconds on special 3?!!@(##*#&!!×
    :D

    I’m not joking. He’s supposed to be a game changer. Like how megatronus was.
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    I salute you for suggesting an obscure IDW character @Bntyhntr3232_

    ykdt79cjcjxk.gif

    You say “obscure” I hear, “not yet realized as a brilliant plush toy”.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,013
    Thank you all for supporting Bob!
  • Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 566
    edited August 2019
    And now, more obscure IDW characters.
    ko3rzqijl50u.jpg

    Name: killmaster
    Faction: decepticon
    Class: tech

    Signature: “pocket dimension”- all ranged attacks stun enemies, (because sending them to a pocket dimension for all eternity seems like it might be a LITTLE too overpowered).

    Special one: “fear the wand”- killmaster bashes the wand over the enemies head. It does nothing.

    Special two: “fear the wand even more”- killmaster shoots the enemy with the wand. It’s does basic attack damage.

    Special three: “magical master of killing”- killmaster teleports. He doesn’t show up for a while. The enemy decides to leave. Then killmaster appears and rips them apart with his bare hands. Instant KO.

    Synergies:

    “Nemesis’s”- whirl and killmaster each receive 2% armor.

    “Warriors elite”- overlord gains stun rounds.

    “Ten”- ten gets an immunity to stun.
    sl07zd3ej0le.jpg

    Next week, we’ll suggest Dent. You know? The guy who drift hacked to pieces at Delphi?

    Edit: they totally could have made killmaster a toy. All you need is an animated lugnut and a MV1 megatron Head. Plus some modeling plastic and a tiny Harry Potter wand.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,013
    edited August 2019
    pwpvxv9ysjm8.jpg
    Firefly

    Class: Demolitions

    Faction: Autobot

    Heavy: Ranged chance to inflict one of the 4 burns

    Information: Firefly will be a bit different then he actually is so that I can make him not just starscream with burn

    THE 4 BURNS firefly has a buff system where he switches between burns when he does a heavy attack (each burn is inflicted by a Permanent Buff that can't be nullified)

    WILDFIRE BURN
    A Short lasting burn that has a 20% chance to inflict another wildfire burn every second it lasts
    |It lasts 4 seconds|

    BLUEFIRE BURN
    A long lasting burn that doesn't do much damage but it reduces the opponents defense by 20%
    |it lasts 16 seconds|

    TOXIC BURN
    A medium lasting burn that has an after effect of Poison
    |it lasts 8 seconds|
    |the poison lasts 5 seconds|


    GOLDFIRE BURN
    a medium lasting burn that when purified it does all damage it would do +50%
    |it lasts 8 seconds|



    SP1: Flyday: Firefly kicks the opponent then pulls out a flamethrower and shoots the opponent (4 hits) 33.3% chance to inflict one of the 4 burns with each hit of the flamethrower


    SP2: Liftoff: Firefly jumps up then shoots his afterburners at his opponent and then he kicks them and shoots them with his flamethrower (8 hits) 50% chance to inflict one of the 4 burns with the afterburner attack the Kick switches his Burn he does Each flamethrower hit has a 30% chance to inflict one of the 4 burns


    SP3: Crimson skies: Firefly Transforms then flies up high then shoots a missile at the opponent making them trip and then he transforms and pulls out his flamethrower and lets loose at them (8 hits) 40% chance to inflict the 4Burns debuff on each flamethrower hit for 10 seconds
    4Burns has all traits of all 4 burns


    Signature Ability: Pyromaniac: When a burn is inflicted on firefly he purifies it and inflicts one of the 4 burns on the opponent instead (when he is fighting himself the burn is just dissolved)


    Synergies:

    Superion: (all aerialbots) All aerialbots deal 30% more damage when in jet mode

    Fire Enthusiasts: (Ironhide Inferno(BW)) All burns last 20% longer (If infernos 3rd/2nd degree burn is inflicted it deals 20% more damage) (inferno build by ScarredArachnid333)

    Strong matchups

    Wheeljack

    Too many burns for WJ to recover from

    Grimlock

    The goldfire burn would make grimlocks purify do more harm than good

    Ironhide

    Fireflys signature would give ironhide a difficult time dealing damage

    (This build was completely inspired by SacarredArachnid333's inferno build)
    Tell me what you think of the master of burn!
  • Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 566
    Q
    pwpvxv9ysjm8.jpg
    Firefly

    Class: Demolitions

    Faction: Autobot

    Heavy: Ranged chance to inflict one of the 4 burns

    Information: Firefly will be a bit different then he actually is so that I can make him not just starscream with burn

    THE 4 BURNS firefly has a buff system where he switches between burns when he does a heavy attack (each burn is inflicted by a Permanent Buff that can't be nullified)

    WILDFIRE BURN
    A Short lasting burn that has a 20% chance to inflict another wildfire burn every second it lasts
    |It lasts 4 seconds|

    BLUEFIRE BURN
    A long lasting burn that doesn't do much damage but it reduces the opponents defense by 20%
    |it lasts 16 seconds|

    TOXIC BURN
    A medium lasting burn that has an after effect of Poison
    |it lasts 8 seconds|
    |the poison lasts 5 seconds|


    GOLDFIRE BURN
    a medium lasting burn that when purified it does all damage it would do +50%
    |it lasts 8 seconds|



    SP1: Flyday: Firefly kicks the opponent then pulls out a flamethrower and shoots the opponent (4 hits) 33.3% chance to inflict one of the 4 burns with each hit of the flamethrower


    SP2: Liftoff: Firefly jumps up then shoots his afterburners at his opponent and then he kicks them and shoots them with his flamethrower (8 hits) 50% chance to inflict one of the 4 burns with the afterburner attack the Kick switches his Burn he does Each flamethrower hit has a 30% chance to inflict one of the 4 burns


    SP3: Crimson skies: Firefly Transforms then flies up high then shoots a missile at the opponent making them trip and then he transforms and pulls out his flamethrower and lets loose at them (8 hits) 40% chance to inflict the 4Burns debuff on each flamethrower hit for 10 seconds
    4Burns has all traits of all 4 burns


    Signature Ability: Pyromaniac: When a burn is inflicted on firefly he purifies it and inflicts one of the 4 burns on the opponent instead (when he is fighting himself the burn is just dissolved)


    Synergies:

    Superion: (all aerialbots) All aerialbots deal 30% more damage when in jet mode

    Fire Enthusiasts: (Ironhide Inferno(BW)) All burns last 20% longer (If infernos 3rd/2nd degree burn is inflicted it deals 20% more damage) (inferno build by ScarredArachnid333)

    Strong matchups

    Wheeljack

    Too many burns for WJ to recover from

    Grimlock

    The goldfire burn would make grimlocks purify do more harm than good

    Ironhide

    Fireflys signature would give ironhide a difficult time dealing damage

    (This build was completely inspired by SacarredArachnid333's inferno build)
    Tell me what you think of the master of burn!

    I’d say, “that’s insane”, but you’ve seen the stuff I come up with. So, good idea.
  • Scarlett_KnightScarlett_Knight Posts: 74
    edited August 2019
    l9dvwemeskql.jpg

    Seaspray

    Class Scout
    for this build i am taking inspiration from transformers earth wars

    Buff system power of water the power of water gives Seaspray a permanent rotating water buff it rotates every 15 seconds you start with sea water it rotates from Sea water (blue) to Swamp water (dark green) to Ground water (dark blue) to Storm water (light blue) each water changes his debuffs Sea water makes any water attack shoot Seaweed giving the opponent the Seaweed debuff Swamp water makes any water attack give the opponent water poisoning Ground water makes any water attack fling a stone dealing extra damage and giving the opponent armor break Storm water makes any water attack Electrocute the opponent giving them the Electrocution debuff
    Seaweed makes the opponent unable to use special attacks water posioning makes the opponent unable to inflict debuffs Electrocution is a more powerful combination of shock and powerburn


    ranged attacks it's the normal blast but blue he uses a Cyclone cannon ranged attacks have a 100& chance to inflict wet
    wet makes the opponent have a 35% chance of missing a attack


    light attacks Seaspray punches the opponent twice then he kicks the opponent then he sprays water at them with both hands then a punch light attacks have a 100% chance to inflict the wet debuff the water spray counts as a water attack

    Medium attacks Seaspray does a jump kick then he sprays water at them with both hands 100% chance to inflict the wet debuff

    Heavy ranged 100% chance to inflict the wet debuff



    Special one Sea storm Seaspray punches the opponent the blasts him with his Cyclone cannon then he blasts them with water 100% chance to inflict wet and the power of water debuffs


    Special two riptide Seaspray helicopter kicks the opponent then he bounces of the opponent into the air then he sprays them with water 100% Chance to inflict wet and the power of water debuffs


    special three Tidal wave Seaspray transforms into a boat rams into the opponent transforms charges his Cyclone cannon and he fires it creating a cyclone it grabs the opponent spins them around dealing damage the the cyclone leaves the Seaspray makes a Tidal wave it consumes the opponent (and the entire screen) then Seaspray does a punch in the water then the wave leaves 100% chance to inflict wet and the power of water debuffs



    Signature ability Power of the Sea all water attacks deal 20% more damage and all attacks deal 20% more damage against a land bot so 40% total damage increase if he is fighting a land bot


    Synergies

    Minibots G1 bumblebee Cosmos Warpath Seaspray and all future minibots

    All minibots get a permanent unstoppable buff


    JAWS Seaspray Gnaw S1000 all Sharkticons

    On special three when he calls the tidal wave a sharkticon is in that wave it bites the opponent dealsing even more damage every sharkticon in your team (counting gnaw and S1000) adds them to the tidal wave dealing more damage and one more bleed per shark if you add a demo shark a demo shark will be in the wave as for all the other sharks (Gnaw and S1000 count as sharks)

    Allies g1 Optimus prime all minibots

    Enemies g1 megatron shockwave soundwave starscream


    Strong matchups

    Megatronus Seaweed makes Megatronus unable to use special attacks and electrocution makes him unable to gain power

    Bonecrusher water posioning makes him unable to inflict bleed

    Starscream Seaspray has no buffs for starscream to nullify the power of water can't be nullified
Sign In or Register to comment.