Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Spotlight Mission: Prime Suspect

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    My Narrative Run was shorter than expected this month. It was fun to beat the scrap out of other bots with just Prowl, but then there was... this:
    1xub9xktkc51.png
  • Options
    DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    My Narrative Run was shorter than expected this month. It was fun to beat the scrap out of other bots with just Prowl, but then there was... this:
    1xub9xktkc51.png

So much energy wasted on this
  • Options
    DonApis wrote: »
    1xub9xktkc51.png

So much energy wasted on this

I know... R.I.P.

Buuuuut, Narrative Run gives it some form of excitement instead if me just completing it just for the sake of completing it.
  • Options
    kjepiylktjvk.jpg
    Patiently waiting for those special missions...
  • Options
    Beastdad wrote: »
    LoganSP wrote: »
    Patiently waiting for those special missions...

Everyone is

Some more patiently than others...
  • Options
    Kabam gamingterry232 is my old account can I have all the transformers that’s on that account on this one it’s friendlyterry23
  • Options
    If not ok
  • Options
    BonesetterHUNBonesetterHUN Posts: 367
    edited September 2019
    Kabam gamingterry232 is my old account can I have all the transformers that’s on that account on this one it’s friendlyterry23

Are you kidding right now? :)
  • Options
    Nope
  • Options
    Short answer: NO
    Long answer: NO
  • Options
    Why
  • Options
    Why

Idk... I guess...

It be like that sometimes.
  • Options
    Friendlyterry23Friendlyterry23 Posts: 16
    edited September 2019
    Ok
  • Options
    Ok

Good you understand my friend.
  • Options
    this master mission is very difficult.
  • Options
    Question regarding the Mini Spotlight. The Bits being offered every day will not be offered again? Missed out on getting the 5 star Soundwave by 1000 chips at the time and now that I have them I really want him but fear he will not be offered a 2nd time
  • Options
    Question regarding the Mini Spotlight. The Bits being offered every day will not be offered again? Missed out on getting the 5 star Soundwave by 1000 chips at the time and now that I have them I really want him but fear he will not be offered a 2nd time

The only bots that have been confirmed that will be offered again are OG Prime, Arcee, Shockwave and Galvatron.
  • Options
    So I’ve been seeing demo Megs and Grindor in the arena. I don’t know who the third one is. The hint was correct last time, I suppose we’ll see if it is this time around...
  • Options
    JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Nightpath wrote: »
    So I’ve been seeing demo Megs and Grindor in the arena. I don’t know who the third one is. The hint was correct last time, I suppose we’ll see if it is this time around...

Also, both Grindor and Megatron (RotF) have not appeared as monthly bots yet.
  • Options
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    Nightpath wrote: »

Also, both Grindor and Megatron (RotF) have not appeared as monthly bots yet.

And now I've seen Hot Rod in the team as well. I thought the pattern was 2 bots that were already available in the standard 5* crystal, and 1 that wasn't. So..... I don't think this is holding up to the pattern.