Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Act 4 Ch 1 - Autobots Turn

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Wow. A new mod
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Rewards do seem a bit lackluster compared to that of expert and master... but we're getting more story as well
    So equivalent exchange I say
  • @Kabam Vydious A single Boss Fight on Mission 6?! Oh no. It's Megatronus. If it's a Single Boss Fight, it's Megatronus. I'm calling it. BTW great Rewards!
  • Slayer wrote: »
    Oh Look it's a 6* bot crystal .... @JKL

963bd9oudt0o.jpg
  • Cool! I’m ready for this event
  • Gojuanes wrote: »
    Synthwave wrote: »
    Commanders!

Difficulty Level

Naturally, as a progression from Act 3, there will be an increase in difficulty going into Act 4, but as a reintroduction to Act content, this is not meant to be extremely difficult content.

So when can we expect something that is extremely difficult? Chapter 3 of Legends of Cybertron? A new game mode with scaling difficulty?

Im with you 100%,... ... We desperately need more challenging solo content. Something that can make full use of 5 star rank 5s outside of AM.

Kabam please look into this.

Sigh, even "reforged" RoK/RoTK every month with reforged spotlight. It's one path, not a lot of bots to change/recode, and frankly the writers can take a break on these on cause no one would be doing them for the dialogue...
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    Rewards do seem a bit lackluster compared to that of expert and master... but we're getting more story as well
    So equivalent exchange I say

Because it won’t be as hard as Expert
  • An extra bonus to all this, the lowered energy cost in ACT 3 will give those XP binging 4.3 even more XP. Thanks for everything @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike . The follow-on question is, "Will there be an even better XP binging point in the new chapter 1?"
    An extra bonus to all this, the lowered energy cost in ACT 3 will give those XP binging 4.3 even more XP. Thanks for everything @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike . The follow-on question is, "Will there be an even better XP binging point in the new chapter 1?"

And for those of us at level 60 already can we maybe get level 65 cap, or even 70 @Kabam Miike ?
    I forgot how much xp story mode gives
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    GeneralZ9 wrote: »
    @Kabam Vydious A single Boss Fight on Mission 6?! Oh no. It's Megatronus. If it's a Single Boss Fight, it's Megatronus. I'm calling it. BTW great Rewards!

It’s going to be Rodimus.
  • Darm0k wrote: »
    GeneralZ9 wrote: »
    @Kabam Vydious A single Boss Fight on Mission 6?! Oh no. It's Megatronus. If it's a Single Boss Fight, it's Megatronus. I'm calling it. BTW great Rewards!

It’s going to be Rodimus.

We don't know that yet Darm0K. Rodimus Prime hasn't even been introduced yet. Sure, he was teased during the Movies Anniversary, but that's it.
  • When can we expect the later chapters to be added? I wasn't here when the act chapters were implemented.

In the coming months!

You spelled “years” wrong.

(jk)

I've also just realised that act 4, after all these years, will released the day before my birthday.

Thanks for the birthday present Kabam 👍
  • DrkPrinzDrkPrinz Posts: 37
    edited September 2019
    Commanders!

Leaping from a Chrono-Vector test, Wheeljack and Jetfire discover they have entered a parallel time-line to the one they left. They are cut off from contact with the rest of the Autobots and have discovered this world has yet to face the destruction of Megatronus and the awakening of the mysterious Titan that dwells below them.

Will they be able to stop the plans of Shockwave, unite their fellow Bots, and fight off the pulsing waves of darkness that threaten to overtake the planet? Find out in Act 4 Chapter 1: Autobots Turn!

The Structure

Act 4’s Chapters will consist of 6 missions each. The first 5 missions will consist of varying numbers of paths, each with 7 fights per path. The final mission will consist of a single Boss fight.

Each of these paths will have a simple Mod associated with it (Health or Attack boosts, for example), and 2 Mini-Bosses with specially curated Mods to enhance their natural abilities. All paths will culminate at a Final Boss, who has their own set of Mods.

The Final Boss has a special set of Mods to make it an especially tough battle! Be careful Commanders! While none of these Mods are new, there are a few that haven’t been used very often before!

What are the Mods?

We’re not going to give everything away in the announcement! We want this to be a voyage of discovery and collaboration, but will give you a heads up on 2 of the Mods on the final Boss.

Unstable Energon: Inflicts 20% of Attack as Shock Damage for 10 seconds. Can be removed by Heavy Attacks. This effect returns 7 seconds after it is removed or expires.
    Relentless Assault: Earn 1 Attack Buff each time the opponent Dodges or Sidesteps. Each Buff grants 13% bonus Attack. At 10 Attack Buffs, gain Unstoppable for 6 seconds.

Difficulty Level

Naturally, as a progression from Act 3, there will be an increase in difficulty going into Act 4, but as a reintroduction to Act content, this is not meant to be extremely difficult content.

You’ll want to make sure that you have a varied roster that can counter Bot’s abilities, and it won’t be easy, but we know that our Commanders are up to the challenge! If you can’t beat the content right away, don’t worry! This is permanent content and will be here when you are ready to come back and conquer it!

Changes to Energy

With the arrival of Act 4, we’re taking this opportunity to reduce the Energy Costs of Acts 2 and 3. Act 2 will now cost 1 energy per step (down from 2 energy per step), and Act 3 will now cost 2 energy per step (down from 3 energy per step).

Rewards
    tt7i42mr1aoc.png

It’s Time!

Act 4 Chapter 1 will drop on September 26th! The following chapters will be released in the coming months! Prepare your Bots, Commander!

"Mysterious Titan that dwell below them. . . so is that a fancy way of saying the rise of Megatronus or is this the new bot for next month. . . A new Titan powerful enough to counter Meg's abilities would be awesome @Kabam Miike
  • DrkPrinz wrote: »
    Commanders!

Leaping from a Chrono-Vector test, Wheeljack and Jetfire discover they have entered a parallel time-line to the one they left. They are cut off from contact with the rest of the Autobots and have discovered this world has yet to face the destruction of Megatronus and the awakening of the mysterious Titan that dwells below them.

Will they be able to stop the plans of Shockwave, unite their fellow Bots, and fight off the pulsing waves of darkness that threaten to overtake the planet? Find out in Act 4 Chapter 1: Autobots Turn!

The Structure

Act 4’s Chapters will consist of 6 missions each. The first 5 missions will consist of varying numbers of paths, each with 7 fights per path. The final mission will consist of a single Boss fight.

Each of these paths will have a simple Mod associated with it (Health or Attack boosts, for example), and 2 Mini-Bosses with specially curated Mods to enhance their natural abilities. All paths will culminate at a Final Boss, who has their own set of Mods.

The Final Boss has a special set of Mods to make it an especially tough battle! Be careful Commanders! While none of these Mods are new, there are a few that haven’t been used very often before!

What are the Mods?

We’re not going to give everything away in the announcement! We want this to be a voyage of discovery and collaboration, but will give you a heads up on 2 of the Mods on the final Boss.

Unstable Energon: Inflicts 20% of Attack as Shock Damage for 10 seconds. Can be removed by Heavy Attacks. This effect returns 7 seconds after it is removed or expires.
    Relentless Assault: Earn 1 Attack Buff each time the opponent Dodges or Sidesteps. Each Buff grants 13% bonus Attack. At 10 Attack Buffs, gain Unstoppable for 6 seconds.

Difficulty Level

You’ll want to make sure that you have a varied roster that can counter Bot’s abilities, and it won’t be easy, but we know that our Commanders are up to the challenge! If you can’t beat the content right away, don’t worry! This is permanent content and will be here when you are ready to come back and conquer it!

Changes to Energy

With the arrival of Act 4, we’re taking this opportunity to reduce the Energy Costs of Acts 2 and 3. Act 2 will now cost 1 energy per step (down from 2 energy per step), and Act 3 will now cost 2 energy per step (down from 3 energy per step).

Rewards
    tt7i42mr1aoc.png

It’s Time!

Act 4 Chapter 1 will drop on September 26th! The following chapters will be released in the coming months! Prepare your Bots, Commander!

"Mysterious Titan that dwell below them. . . so is that a fancy way of saying the rise of Megatronus or is this the new bot for next month. . . A new Titan powerful enough to counter Meg's abilities would be awesome @Kabam Miike

There is only one bot in existence who can beat megatronus
    b5vqdp6nsx9r.jpg
    in power of the primes she just showed up and killed him
  • How about an increase in maximum commander level to 65 or 70 with the new content. And please run that 2k energon three T3A deal again. Thanks for the new content!!!

k6tkuxmybi8f.png
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    How about an increase in maximum commander level to 65 or 70 with the new content. And please run that 2k energon three T3A deal again. Thanks for the new content!!!

k6tkuxmybi8f.png

You and 2 of my friends got lucky to get this I didn’t get this bundle lol
  • Since we now have Act 4 will there be a level cap increase @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I see alot of people bellyaching about "challenging content", yet RoTK isnt even a challenge.
    At what point do you figure out you've mastered this style of play and the only challenge you'll get is a new game mode?
  • Jazz444 wrote: »

Did you buy the 3 bots in store ?
    (I did, I think it comes with buying 5* prowl)
  • I got that deal too and it was when I pulled a 5* Prowl
    Commanders!

Difficulty Level

So when can we expect something that is extremely difficult? Chapter 3 of Legends of Cybertron? A new game mode with scaling difficulty?

Im with you 100%,... ... We desperately need more challenging solo content. Something that can make full use of 5 star rank 5s outside of AM.

Here's what I think:
    If you need more challenge, take your 3* roster to ROTK. If you need more enticing rewards, keep exploring D140 and wait for Fog War 2. If you want both at the same time... How about make a new account?

Exactly. Or just increase the level for AM. Why make everyone else’s life harder?
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Gojuanes wrote: »
    Commanders!

Difficulty Level

Here's what I think:
    If you need more challenge, take your 3* roster to ROTK. If you need more enticing rewards, keep exploring D140 and wait for Fog War 2. If you want both at the same time... How about make a new account?

Exactly. Or just increase the level for AM. Why make everyone else’s life harder?

Do read @Synthwave previous reply on this. That's a good reason why we want a harder or challenging contents
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    Gojuanes wrote: »
    Commanders!

Difficulty Level

Here's what I think:

You're not getting what it is we're asking for. Go back to page 1 and read B Jax's post. That's what we're basically asking for. A new game mode with scalable difficulty and scalable rewards to go with it.

All these "just go back and do ______ with 3 stars or Sharks posts are missing the point. Do you guys not want a new game mode that everyone of all levels can play?
  • Just say "new game mode" and that alone. "Harder and challenging contents" will give them an excuse to simply crank up the rating. We've seen it done for am level 140.
    Commanders!

Difficulty Level

Here's what I think:

That doesn't work. I'm all for a new game mode instead of just cranking up AM levels...ahemmm alliance raids....

But back on topic, Act 4 looks great! I'm all for new content, and this fits the bill nicely. The point here is new content, it doesn't have to fill the need for increased difficulty as well. That can be something else. Thank you!
  • Jazz444 wrote: »

Did you buy the 3 bots in store ?
    (I did, I think it comes with buying 5* prowl)
    I got that deal too and it was when I pulled a 5* Prowl

Yep pretty sure you guys are right. Just didn’t dawn on me. I did a double pull when prowl popped on gen chips. 1m in bot chips and 20k gen chips. Now the question is which on caused it to pop? Bot chip or gen chip spend?

• Decimus234 wrote: »
    DrkPrinz wrote: »
    Commanders!

The Structure

What are the Mods?

Difficulty Level

Changes to Energy

Rewards
    tt7i42mr1aoc.png

It’s Time!

There is only one bot in existence who can beat megatronus
    b5vqdp6nsx9r.jpg
    in power of the primes she just showed up and killed him

You're forgetting the guy who ripped off his face..