Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Return of the 7-Day Knight Crystal Shard Week!

Greetings Commanders!

We're bringing back seven days of ways to gain Knight Crystal Shards!

Starting on May 23rd and going until May 30th, you'll be able collect Shards from Raiding and a Special 7-Day Alliance Event. These Shards can be used to purchase any level of Crystal you would like to have! However, keep in mind, a T4 is going to cost around 50,000 and you can only purchase 3 of them while you have a set limit of 5 for the T3 Knight Crystals.

Once the event has concluded after the 30th, you'll have until the 5th of June to purchase your Crystals! Whatever Shards you don't use will be converted into T2 Knight Crystals!

"But Vydious, I haven't gotten a T4 Knight Crystal in awhile! What's in them again?"

Let me tell you!
• T3 Class Sparks
• 4-Star Bots
• 4-Star Mods
• 5-Star Bot Crystal Shards

There is also a rarer chance at the following:
• 5-Star Bots
• Tier 4 Basic Sparks
• Tier 3 Alpha Spark Essence

Okay, folks! That's the simple breakdown of everything. As always, if you have any questions you know where to find us! We'll be happy to answer them. For now though-- keep being awesome and keep on rollin'.

04a5de0ba0ed047c89d3025cc63e604a.gif

UPDATE:

In addition to this!

On the 28th and the 29th, you can find everything that appears in the rotational raid store available for normal purchase limits! On Day 1 you can buy everything that you want and go about your day, but then come back for Day 2 where the purchase limits have reset! So truly, you'll be able to get 2x the original purchase limit on these items.

Comments

• ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited May 2019
    Well, it's better than nothing.
    I just hope we get something new in the following month. but for now.....
    Let's just enjoy what we have.

Like that Waspinator gif.
  • Wow! Thank you Kabam!
    I still have a few knight crystal shards remaining from last year's event (1804 to be exact). Will they be added up to shards we gain in this week's event?
  • Hijacker2531Hijacker2531 Posts: 538
    Very baller, very anarchist.
  • Wow! Thank you Kabam!
    I still have a few knight crystal shards remaining from last year's event (1804 to be exact). Will they be added up to shards we gain in this week's event?

Yes they will!
  • TimfrancoTimfranco Posts: 55
    edited May 2019
    Oh my goodness this is starting on my last day of school! Now THAT'S perfect timing.
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    Not to be a downer here but for the love of all that is holy and fluffy in this world can we get something different?

The knight raid event is nice but please know that when we ask for new stuff we don’t mean raid and arena events. That’s like chocolate syrup on a Sundae. It’s a nice to have but as the community it’s not something we want per say.

We need the ice cream that goes with the syrup. Please we are all basically begging you guys at this point
  • Wow! Thank you Kabam!

Yes they will!

OK, thanks!
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Yay! New stuff
  • Gunz0 wrote: »
    Yay! New stuff

It technically isn't new
  • BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 121
    I'll be back if you guys announce something new. Been fun, off to play Raid: Shadow Legends.
  • arqm555arqm555 Posts: 32
    New content please tbivcvn55hqn.jpeg
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Yay! New stuff

It technically isn't new

Yay! Old stuff
  • SleeRoySleeRoy Posts: 15
    edited May 2019
    Yay! New stuff
    The giveaway is the word ‘return’

Not new. Kabam you are seriously testing the patience of 90% of your player base - we deserve more - less teasing, pictures that make us think ‘new bot’ etc - more delivering.

Less selective responses - answer the key questions;

‘When are we getting (consistent) new content’

That is the only question we want a response to.

@Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike @Kabam Rimehaven @Kabam Custos @Kabam Tenebrous
  • We need something new that's all i wanna say
  • Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760
    SleeRoy wrote: »
    Yay! New stuff
    The giveaway is the word ‘return’

Not new. Kabam you are seriously testing the patience of 90% of your player base - we deserve more - less teasing, pictures that make us think ‘new bot’ etc - more delivering.

Less selective responses - answer the key questions;

‘When are we getting (consistent) new content’

That is the only question we want a response to.

@Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike @Kabam Rimehaven @Kabam Custos @Kabam Tenebrous

I’m gonna second this. It’s great we have something, but at this point, I would be happy if they just copy-pasted mcoc events onto this.

Give us alliance wars, dungeons (in a TF variety), monthly gauntlets for extra bot shards for those that aren’t big on raiding till our thumbs go numb. Stuff like this works over there, just rebrand it for transformers and boom, happy player base. It works over there, tried and tested and all.....

Maybe miss out the ridiculously OP new releases though. That I can’t handle. But back to the point. Tftf is a fantastic, really fantastic game, but it’s being suffocated by the lack of permanent new content. The players are saying what we want from the game, please listen. We are giving good ideas.

Even act 4 without new bots would do. We have enough of a story to continue on with hints of combiners, titans, a freaking GOD emerged all in the spotlight stories. We need permanent stuff.

Nice idea with bringing back the knight crystal event though, I forgot about that. Also more shark weeks for all!
  • The_53rdThe_53rd Posts: 49
    Can we remove 4* mods as a possibility for the duration please? 😳
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    The_53rd wrote: »
    Can we remove 4* mods as a possibility for the duration please? 😳

Or they could add the exclusive ones instead. Id be ok with that
  • We understand that y'all want new things. We're aware of it. I have said in the past that we hear you and that we are taking that feedback. Just because we are announcing the return of things like this doesn't mean we are sleeping on that. It means we are giving you things in the meantime.

And if someone says 'yay new things', please keep in mind that to them this may be new to them as they may have not been around for it the first time. Let's not be downers for those who are excited about something.
  • Arnold_Palmer795Arnold_Palmer795 Posts: 38
    edited May 2019
    @Kabam Miike can i know which bots are you giving us next month?🙂🙂. personally i would like 5* megatronus mv1 prime or megs(both).
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    edited May 2019
    It’s something, I’m not complaining 😁👍
  • That all said-- hold onto your bots, folks. There are things on the horizon, but for now we hope that things like this can be enjoyed and help pass the time. When we can finally unseal our lips, y'all will be the first to know as usual.

For now though, let's keep this discussion about the 7-Day Knight Crystal Event! Thank you!
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Awesome!
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    hold onto your bots, folks.

;)
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    edited May 2019
    We understand that y'all want new things. We're aware of it. I have said in the past that we hear you and that we are taking that feedback. Just because we are announcing the return of things like this doesn't mean we are sleeping on that. It means we are giving you things in the meantime.

And if someone says 'yay new things', please keep in mind that to them this may be new to them as they may have not been around for it the first time. Let's not be downers for those who are excited about something.

Its not new to @Gunz0 guy has been here longer than me lol
  • BOFAD wrote: »
    We understand that y'all want new things. We're aware of it. I have said in the past that we hear you and that we are taking that feedback. Just because we are announcing the return of things like this doesn't mean we are sleeping on that. It means we are giving you things in the meantime.

Its not new to @Gunz0 guy has been here longer than me lol

You right and that's fair, but my comment about still letting folks be happy about things still stands.
  • Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760

@Kabam Vydious I might be a bit pushy here, but when roughly can you unseal your lips? We all want to know what coming.

I don’t want to put a downer on anything, not at all, but the addition of permanent new content is what we’re all begging for. Knight crystal event is cool, I’m up for that, but many seniors here want to know what the future holds for us all

• @Kabam Vydious I might be a bit pushy here, but when roughly can you unseal your lips? We all want to know what coming.

I don’t want to put a downer on anything, not at all, but the addition of permanent new content is what we’re all begging for. Knight crystal event is cool, I’m up for that, but many seniors here want to know what the future holds for us all
    Hopefully soon! Miike and I had a little conversation about that this week. We need to confirm things and discuss a bit more with the rest of the team, but we're getting there. We're sorry for the frustration this has caused many of you, but for now (again) let's please focus on this discussion being about the Knight Crystal Event.

Thank you!
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049

@Kabam Vydious I might be a bit pushy here, but when roughly can you unseal your lips? We all want to know what coming.

Hopefully soon! Miike and I had a little conversation about that this week. We need to confirm things and discuss a bit more with the rest of the team, but we're getting there. We're sorry for the frustration this has caused many of you, but for now (again) let's please focus on this discussion being about the Knight Crystal Event.

Thank you!

I applaud you all for holding things close to the vest while details are still being ironed out. Last thing anyone wants is a release of content, followed by bugs, followed by nerfs, etc. I will endure the wait if it means past lessons were learned and recalled.
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994

Thank you!

I applaud you all for holding things close to the vest while details are still being ironed out. Last thing anyone wants is a release of content, followed by bugs, followed by nerfs, etc. I will endure the wait if it means past lessons were learned and recalled.

I'm sure they're just trying to be conservative. The last thing I think anyone wants is for them to give a date and then something unforeseen happens and it gets delayed. They have made it quite clear they are working on stuff, a much different tune than 5 months ago.

With the Memorial Day weekend coming up in the USA (this weekend) I think Kabam just wanted to spice things up a bit with the Knight Crystal event.