Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

SPOTLIGHT: Necropolis Part 3 - Eternity Box

Greetings, Commanders!

The Decepticons are united, now the world needs the power of the Primes! Scorponok, Waspinator, and the Scientist are recruiting the biggest powers remaining on the planet to see if they can hold off Necrotronus!

What secrets will be uncovered? What plans will be unleashed? Who can stop this multiverse mashing menace? FIND OUT IN - NECROPOLIS PART 3 - ETERNITY BOX!

scjt474uzzkc.png

Bots of the Month: Drift, Optimus Prime (G1), Mixmaster, and Tantrum.

Comments

• TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    What about the rotating relics for this month? Will they return?
  • PeponfreePeponfree Posts: 83
    Technobot wrote: »

Excellent point... relics are due for a refresh/rotation in the raid store. @Kabam Vydious
  • good you're great all these novelties are great great job 😂😂 but you realize that both the tickets and the awakenings are useless
  • don't forget the Fog of War mid-month can't wait 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤢🤮🤢
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    don't forget the Fog of War mid-month can't wait 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤢🤮🤢

But it will be tech heavy! The most desirable of all the T4C!!!!
  • DazdaDazda Posts: 2
    Unfortunately I am leaving too.
    don't forget the Fog of War mid-month can't wait 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤢🤮🤢

But it will be tech heavy! The most desirable of all the T4C!!!!

Dude! don't jinx it... they may do a Demo event all over again!
  • Kitten wrote: »
    I’d say “what a joke”, but this isn’t even funny anymore

No. It's sad now. They have said they would discuss it and probably update the rewards and they STILL have done nothing. I'm pretty damn sure 6+ (I think) months is enough time for them to decide, yet they once again prove to us that their word is definitely not reassuring.
  • ChaosDogmaChaosDogma Posts: 46
    Dear lord, how lazy can they be?
    The only desirable part of exploring master for higher players was the tier 3 alpha spark, and now with the new alliance crystals, master is completely obsolete.

I dont have a strong enough team to explore master, and now that I'm already full on tier 3 alpha sparks from AM alone, I have no reason to attempt to explore it.

Stop being lazy and show us some love for a change, we need content!!
  • Technobot wrote: »

Yes.
  • UmairKhan05UmairKhan05 Posts: 167
    Can't say much after seeing the same thing again and again. Hoping again and again, that our wishes would be met. Hoping rewards would become better just to see them being the same as they were before. Addressing to these small needs of ours and answering to us in the Forums would make us feel that u care for us and this community Kabam. But, if we get replies from the mods a week later or no replies whatsoever, how will we feel that u care for us and this game?? I give up on expecting new things from now on and I will just sit back, play this game and expect 3 or 4 featured bots which will come in store every month and I will try to buy them. Isn't it nice to have a loyal community which doesn't want to leave this game tho they aren't satisfied ?? I just make this plea to address to some of our needs and make some aspects of this game better if u can't add new content other than spotlights.
  • Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    Scrap it, I’m just leaving.
    Slayer wrote: »
    Oh Boo Hoo.
    People playing this game is for only 3 reason
    1. Game mechanics
    2. Transformers love
    3. They have friends in alliances they don't wanna leave, and I'm sure they are also a bit tired of them.

True statement...!!!
  • Greetings, Commanders!

The Decepticons are united, now the world needs the power of the Primes! Scorponok, Waspinator, and the Scientist are recruiting the biggest powers remaining on the planet to see if they can hold off Necrotronus!

What secrets will be uncovered? What plans will be unleashed? Who can stop this multiverse mashing menace? FIND OUT IN - NECROPOLIS PART 3 - ETERNITY BOX!

scjt474uzzkc.png

Bots of the Month: Drift, Optimus Prime (G1), Mixmaster, and Tantrum.

So basically, Waspinator:Into The Primeverse
  • Down_UnderDown_Under Posts: 149
    Which bots are getting a tweaking?

Any news on tweaked relics?
  • bmen1xnjtz80.jpg
  • these 3😂😂
  • Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    Darm0k wrote: »

Someone.... somewhere..... made.... 5$ off of that bet.
  • VanjieVanjie Posts: 82
    Sigh. I forced myself to go through all the spotlights this month so that there would be more excitement when I got to obtain all the updated rewards. Let me just put my clown mask on and leave.
  • Kim2019Kim2019 Posts: 5
    I think They have no idea to make it better😩
  • CONTRACONTRA Posts: 23
    Atleast increase the inventory limit for the sparks
  • FirebotFirebot Posts: 525
    edited May 2020
    Well, the only thing I'm liking now every month is '............................' which gets over damn quickly after that I go do what - nothing!!!
    so basically Kabam threw a trash month at us AGAIN!!