Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

TRANSFORMERS: Forged to Fight - Character Suggestion Thread

Comments

• it would be nice to have a last knight Dragon storm.
  • or even quintessa
  • Lockdown(aoe)
    BUMBLEBEE(aoe)
    Crowbar(dotm)
    Berserker(tlk)
    Hatchet(dotm)
    And last but not least
    Devastator(rod)
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Biomechron wrote: »
    I have fond memories of the McDonalds Foodicons (or whatever we called them)...any chance they are up next? The Happy meal synergies would be fearsome!

McDonalds-Transformers-1.jpg
    McDonalds-Transformers-20.jpg
    Yes please!!!
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Alice from Revenge of the Fallen.
  • DinoTronsDinoTrons Posts: 48
    GIVE US WHEELJACK!
    PREFERABLY TRANSFORMERS PRIME VERSION. IF NOT, G1 WILL DO.
  • I would love to see Punch/Counterounch with some sort of mechanic that switches between the two personalities.
    g6nto0f8whh9.png
    3cemc4dudqn2.jpg
  • Counterpunch
    l8ravbq68mnb.png

• iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    edited March 2018
    delete
    Counterpunch
    l8ravbq68mnb.png
    I would love to see Punch/Counterounch with some sort of mechanic that switches between the two personalities.
    g6nto0f8whh9.png
    3cemc4dudqn2.jpg

Those were great photoshops! :o
    vkt06la4l5t8.jpg
    Menasor
    Class: Brawler
    Faction: Decepticon

Signature Ability:
    END OF THE ROAD
    - When the opponent is pinned against the wall or drops below 25% health, Menasor increases his melee buff by 35~70% and his attacks will have 40~60% to be unblockable

MENASOR CRUSH!:
    - Gains a 30% Damage buff after knocking down the opponent
    When Knocked Down:
    - Gains a 2 second Unstoppable buff
    Road Fury:
    - Menasor's unstable mind causes him to shatter opponent's armor on Critical hits (no armor break debuffs)
    Dropping Below 15% health:
    - Gains 3 Unstoppable buffs that are not set on a timer, each can be removed when Menasor's struck by an attack
    Heavy Attacks:
    - Applies a Crit rate down debuff which lasts 12 seconds, reducing opponent's crit rate by 65~80%

SP1: Menasor Slashes the opponent and throws a boulder at them
    - 50% chance to stun the opponent
    SP2: Menasor slams the opponent with his body and delivers a few punchs
    - 100% chance to gain a permanent melee buff, increasing his melee damage by 20%
    SP3: Uses his "flying punch" to smash the opponent into pieces, like what he did to Bruticus in the TV show
    - Increases special damage by up to 85% depending on how low opponent's health is
    - The damage buff gained from knocking down the opponent lasts forever after using SP3
  • iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    I created a discussion some of you may want to weigh in on, regarding the addition of duplicate movie characters, Beast Wars, different incarnations of characters we already have, etc.

Let’s see if we can get Kabam to take notice.

https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/4134/character-skins-potential-solution-for-different-incarnations-tf-prime-movie-verse-etc#latest
  • sabre_777sabre_777 Posts: 115
    lws07tjpcxka.gif

You know who
  • Xblaze9xXblaze9x Posts: 1
    How about ironhide from fall of Cybertron
  • I would like to see knockout (prime) cosmos seaspray soundwave(prime) lockdown AOE jetfire (unicron trilogy)
  • And starsaber and deathasaurus
  • I agree with all of these lists i want to see everyone on this post get put in (besides unicron he would be way to overpowered and too big)
  • What about predaking transformers prime
  • ZuketiZuketi Posts: 2
    Knockout from Prime would be awesome, I've always loved the character and the voice that went along with him
  • some bots I'd like to see are
    star saber transformers victory class warrior
    elita-1 G1 class tacticion
    drift G1 class warrior
    six shot G1 class tech
    rodimus prime G1 class tactician
    the misstress of flame G1 class tactician
  • Please add this following bots.

Transformers MV1 Jazz - Enemies with MV1 Bonecrusher and MV1 Brawl
    rdpuar1uzfzv.jpg

Transformers ROTF Ratchet - Enemies with MV1 Brawl and Rotf Starscream
    nulf4hj0jjr3.jpg

Transformers G1 Blaster - Enemies with Soundwave
    yy0keyb8zwxx.jpeg

Transformers G1 Rodimus Enemies with Cyclonus
    c5mxvh1plryd.jpg

Transformers Armada Scavenger (Autobot) - Brother's in Arms with Optimus Prime
    fxygn8qcjwrh.jpg
    06y8ezdxusv4.jpg

Transformers Cybertron Vector Prime - Matrix of Leadership with Optimus Prime
    e4w60afylh04.jpg
    456d9wblujx2.jpg

Transformers MV1 Brawl - Enemies with Ironhide , Rotf Ratchet and MV1 Jazz
    yg6w2u5brlr4.jpg
    yw3rhtongru5.jpg

Transformers ROTF Starscream - Enemies with Rotf Ironhide and DOTM Bumblebee
    77ke6lhucbwv.jpg
    er0sfi0hdpdk.jpg

Transformers AOE Junkheap - Enemies with Drift , Dotm Bumblebee and Optimus
    b1r7rxuwigpx.png
    ejiqfoypxddz.jpg

Transformers G1 Cyclonus - Enemies with Rodimus
    xe4yp2nsxyd3.jpg

Transformers G1 Nightracer (Female Decepticon) - Enemies with windblade
    a39nkefz0bsr.jpg

Transformers G1 Slipstream (Female Decepticon) - Enemies with arcee
    hz178p872scc.jpg

Thank You
  • Skyfire/Jetfire (G1 and Bayverse)
    Hot Rod/Rodimus Prime (G1)
    Jazz (G1)
    Optimus Prime (Prime, both original and enhanced form)
    Optimal Optimus (Beast Wars)
    Rattrap (Beast Wars)
    Blaster (G1)
  • Mm9443Mm9443 Posts: 9
    Important thing to do for the next update: Add an option to change color of some bots like Arcee with Energeron or special components.
  • a last knight nemesis prime
  • GCRhapsodyGCRhapsody Posts: 7
    edited April 2018
    I'll wish that this character suggestion or maybe ideal character will be exist in all series of transformers since the Constructicons doesn't have enemies in Autobots in generation 1, I'll make a 3-D figure of Throttle Bots and they combined into one giant robot named Metroplex the mortal enemy of Devastator since Metroplex will die in Transformers titan's return maybe his soul will be divided into 6 parts.

Rotorstorm ( Head and Upper Body) , Warpath ( Lower Body) , Wheeljack "Que" (Right Arm), Jazz (Left Arm), Skidz (Left Foot) and Smokescreen "Hoist" (Right Foot)

4gckih0ods9m.jpg
    k0po5voc6an4.jpg
    x3gjioqbnzbd.jpg

okay this is it.......

Combiner Metroplex

Class: Scout
    Signature Ability: I'am.....Re..birth!!! - 60% chance to Bleed the opponents in 5
    seconds , and increase the critical rate

Special Attacks

Particle Alignment -A blast that will petrify the opponent in 2 seconds and chance to drain the max power of his opponent.

Throttle Boost - Jazz , Skidz and Wheeljack will be disengaged in Metroplex to make a surprise to the opponent and Jazz start to attack using his plasma gun, followed by Skidz that will uppercut the opponent and lastly Wheeljack using his gadgets to stun the opponent.

Six Robot Rage! - Metroplex will be disengaged , Rotorstorm will use his rotor to slice the opponent, followed by Warpath that will blast the opponent fly away, then Smokescreen trace the opponent using his hook then swing it , punched by Skidz, diagnose by Wheeljack that cause of shock, and last Jazz point his gun into ground to make a bunker that will explode to opponent

Synergy Bonuses
    Allies with Optimus Prime and Windblade - +1.5 % armor
    Scientific Patners with Ratchet - lost health repair up to 1.5 - 10%

Ideal Combiner only

Thank you!

This discussion has been closed.