Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

TRANSFORMERS: Forged to Fight - Character Suggestion Thread

Comments

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    15 pages of suggestions... How has every single transformer not been suggested yet?!? :D:D
  • Clark_kentClark_kent Posts: 80
    Have it happen to anyone? I didn't get the 10 signature upgrades qdgazr0jy8p5.jpg
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Tenebrous @Kabam Kavs @Kabam Rimehaven
  • BiomechronBiomechron Posts: 82
    Have it happen to anyone? I didn't get the 10 signature upgrades qdgazr0jy8p5.jpg
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Tenebrous @Kabam Kavs @Kabam Rimehaven

Would hate to get 10 signature upgrades as a new bot. Not even sure how they would implement them. would they work like minicons or what is your take on this? You get points for original thinking though. All character suggestions are welcome.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Alice from Revenge of the Fallen.

I guess I didn’t include a photo with my post.

o8bvgqlzc7j1.jpeg

Robot mode not needed.
  • OttoBotOttoBot Posts: 10
    I think someone already mentioned it in the thread, but I would second Cliffjumper from the Prime/Aligned universe. He's got such a great character design (and hey, maybe they could namedrop The Rock the same way Contest of Champions gets the movies' stars to do event challenges).

But, my twist on it would be to make it the Terrorcon Cliffjumper, so you could get a good brawler with Dark Energon effects on his specials. You could build a good Event quest story around it too.
  • sholmdsholmd Posts: 19
    qzfticwf21m7.jpeg
    AOE lockdown. i want to add a lockdown.
    mr.kabam, i beg you please!!
    AOE lockdown is demolitions.
    add movie lockdown please.
    vongictreens.jpeg
    ko5jwjoqjcb0.jpeg
    movie sideswipe
    hmskop6hmhsi.jpeg
    movie ratchet
    i7wdr0a1ar4z.jpegmovie lockdown
    9c4u6wm11gc0.jpeg
    movie sentinel prime.

• 650mnr182pgd.jpg
    Chips for Hot Rod, Kup and Skywarp

Here you go Malaka

Thank you so much. You have talent
  • BlackHole15BlackHole15 Posts: 49
    the next bot is blackarachnia is the next bot i think! cheater mentions her in the special mission for his chips! something about him coming to look for her!
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    @sholmd aw I said before...slow down we dont need 3 posts saying the same thing
    @sholmd aw I said before...slow down we dont need 3 posts saying the same thing

As*
  • Hey @Bntyhntr3232_! You're absolutely right about multiple posts cluttering things up, and you all know I'm a forum neat freak! I've noticed that recently you've had to make some edits to your own posts, so I wanted to let you know that if you click the little gear icon in the top right corner of your posts, you can edit your posts rather than creating new ones and cluttering up the forums. Thanks!
  • Bots I want to see
    MV Lockdown
    G1 Jazz
    Blackarachnia
    Fall Of Cybertron Grimlock
    IDW Tarn
    MV The Fallen
    G1 Hot Rod
    BW Megatron
    G1 Wheeljack
    Prime Optimus Prime
    Prime Megatron
    please less G1 and beast wars!!
    Get moverver jazz in the game!
    eiewlod9bc0g.jpeg
  • UrAverageMalakaUrAverageMalaka Posts: 664
    edited May 2018
    sholmd wrote: »
    Get moverver jazz in the game!
    eiewlod9bc0g.jpeg
    I don’t want to sound like a grump. But can you please stop spamming suggestions about the same characters and your thoughts about not adding G1 and beast wars. You have got your point across. We don’t have to keep reading it.
    Hey @Bntyhntr3232_! You're absolutely right about multiple posts cluttering things up, and you all know I'm a forum neat freak! I've noticed that recently you've had to make some edits to your own posts, so I wanted to let you know that if you click the little gear icon in the top right corner of your posts, you can edit your posts rather than creating new ones and cluttering up the forums. Thanks!
    Didnt know that thanks!
    edited May 2018
    @Kabam Custos I have been editing comments a ton thanks a bunch
    sholmd wrote: »
    please less G1 and beast wars!!

NO!!!
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    Can’t remember if anyone has said this already but IDW/G1 Drift would be wonderful. Easily the best incarnation of the character.
    fpikwrz89k49.jpeg
  • bummblezee3bummblezee3 Posts: 251
    edited May 2018
    nbh6yqrfk4jr.jpg

some combiners would be awesome
    nd6cpw8cw0oz.png

and transformers prime characters!
    Hey @Bntyhntr3232_! You're absolutely right about multiple posts cluttering things up, and you all know I'm a forum neat freak! I've noticed that recently you've had to make some edits to your own posts, so I wanted to let you know that if you click the little gear icon in the top right corner of your posts, you can edit your posts rather than creating new ones and cluttering up the forums. Thanks!

it works thanks!
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    4spi1ui1onh6.jpg
    MEGATRONUS (Geewun/May contain elements from other continuities such as RID)
    Class: Demolition
    Faction: Decepticon

Signature Ability: The Fallen
    - Being the first Decepticon, Megatronus increases his attack rating by 20~45% against Autobot opponents
    - Megatronus' unblockable chance is doubled if there are at least 2 Decepticons on his squad

Passive: Prime-Unicronian Physiology
    - Megatronus is imbued with Dark energon, allowing him to channel Dark Energy to gain bonuses
    - Megatronus regenerates 20~25% health over 5 seconds upon dropping below 10% health

Dark Energy:
    - Megatronus gains 1 Dark Energy charge for every hit in his combo meter. If his combo is reset, he must achieve a combo of more hits than his current amount of Dark Energy charges to continue gaining Dark Energy charges
    - Dark Energy bonuses include:
    + 10 charges: Gains a combo shield, preventing Megatronus' combo from being lost for 20 seconds
    + 20 charges: Gains a damage buff, increasing his damage by 45% for 7 seconds
    + 30 charges: Gains a power gain buff, generating 80% max power over 5 seconds
    + 40 charges: Gains a crit damage debuff, increasing crit damage by 35% for 8 seconds
    + 50 charges: Gains a special damage buff, increasing the damage on his next special attack by 100%
    Additionally, each Dark Energy charge reduces the duration of all debuffs he suffers by 1%

Heavy Attacks:
    1% chance become unstoppable for each Dark Energy charge
    Ranged Attacks:
    0.5% chance to become unblockable for each Dark Energy charge

SP1:
    - Gains a Fire Shield (passive effect), causing the opponent to take 10% of Megatronus' attack as instant burn damage upon hitting him with a melee attack. This lasts for 12 seconds

SP2:
    - 1% chance to become unblockable for each Dark Energy charge
    - Shocks the opponent, dealing 120% attack over 6 seconds

SP3:
    - Deals 0.5% additional heat damage for each Dark Energy charge
    - Gains a Fire Shield (passive effect), ... 15% attack as heat damage, ... lasts for 20 seconds
    - Consumes all Dark Energy charges and resets Megatronus' combo
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    Here's who I would like added:
    • 4g98vhnl17mk.png
      Jazz (movie)
    • 0vywzxwjwg10.png
      Brawl (movie)
    • etdej7qbvar6.png
      Starscream (movie- it would be funny to see him interact with G1 Screamer)
    • 3cjk3k9wudm8.png
      Nemesis Prime (G1)
    • 8hioxt312roj.png
      Onslaught (G1- I also wouldn't mind seeing Bruticus in his S3)
    • 1t8jsqx55vuq.png
      Blitzwing (G1- he can use one alt mode for his heavy and one for his S1 and/or S2, and both for his S3)
    • nc4rxeok8178.png
      Razorclaw (G1- gotta have a rival for Grimlock, also wouldn't mind seeing Predaking in his S3)
    • hkddz6tdb5si.png
      Cyclonus (G1)
    • 35lhhcxn5lrh.png
      Thundercracker (G1- he was in the game trailer, put him in already)
    • hm6kh6q0faf9.png
      Hot Rod/Rodimus Prime (G1)
    • zpqtgc5ra5wc.png
      Megatron (BW)
    • p9z4497piz6u.png
      Tarantulas (BW)

Agree
  • Booster_BlueBooster_Blue Posts: 580
    I'm kind of sad we won't be having multiple JAZZ or 4* Tact Bee threads anymore.
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    edited May 2018
    What’s with all the Beast Wars?

Time to give some love to the Dinobots!!!

sav53ddsnbmn.png
This discussion has been closed.