Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

What's Coming up in June and July

Commanders!

Today, we want to give you all a glimpse into what’s to come in the next couple months in Transformers: Forged to Fight!

This sneak-peek is an early look at our plans for this Summer. That means that some things might change, have to be moved out, or may not occur. You’ll get more details as we move closer to launching this content.

June brings the Reforged “Code of a Hero” Spotlight Mission, but that’s not all! Stay tuned later this month for a new Mini-Spotlight, where a certain Dinobot travels back in time to attempt to “correct” the timeline!

Before the month of June is out, we’ll be introducing a new Class Based Event! This week long event will give you a chance to score Class Specific Rank Up materials to power up your bots!

July breaks free of the fragmented timeline with a brand new Spotlight Mission! Our first new Spotlight mission of the year brings a new Foe to the fight! Dark Energy pulses within his sinister spark, but hides behind a familiar face…

This new enemy will be our next Bot release. Like Thundercracker, we’ll be releasing a bot with all new Abilities that will have a special method of release and won’t be available for Bot chips!

That’s it for now Commanders! More news on each of these items as we get closer to their release!

Comments

• KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Sounds exciting mate! Thanks for the info
    Im just a little bit worried on how we will get the new bot, I hope it’s the gauntlet again where I can grab a 4 star from doing the master level gauntlet.. but please no arena!
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Kitten wrote: »
    Im just a little bit worried on how we will get the new bot, I hope it’s the gauntlet again where I can grab a 4 star from doing the master level gauntlet.. but please no arena!

Ugh... Dont worry yet . Lets just enjoy this moment first
  • DeadMemeBoiDeadMemeBoi Posts: 140
    edited May 2019
    Slayer wrote: »
    Vydious I Love you ♥️
    No homo tho
    But seriously man you're great for this awesome news

The no homo bit didn't show for me at first so I made a comment about it but then it appeared and now I feel dumb lol
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Slayer wrote: »
    Vydious I Love you ♥️
    No homo tho
    But seriously man you're great for this awesome news

The no homo bit didn't show for me at first so I made a comment about it but then it appeared and now I feel dumb lol

Now's the time to edit it XD
    And so TFTF is saved, thanks to those who stayed and thanks to Kabam who did their best to keep things going. When the devs and the game community stay close they truly can get a lot done.
  • Yay no more reforged
  • DarioCldDarioCld Posts: 18
    Beast Wars Megatron is what I think is coming next, there are no other clues!
    DarioCld wrote: »

Yesssss, but I honestly think it’s Nemesis Prime
  • CeltCelt Posts: 190
    I just want 1 thing if it's indeed Nemesis prime ( or even any bot, that actually use the same models that are already here )
    That their animations is different. That's the only thing I'm asking for if they use same model for new bot, the animation have to feel different.
    Hmmmm. Time traveling Grimlock... Could this be in relation to the episode in season 3 of G1 where he was temporarily super intelligent and created the technobots? Could we be seeing a Terrorcon?? But then what does "hides behind a familiar face" mean? Another version of a character that we already have? Beast Wars Megatron would fit the bill seeing as this month is Dinobot's spotlight and would fit in with the timeline fractures since Beast Wars happens with the descendants of the Autobots and Decepticons but also takes place during the period where the Autobots and Decepticons are trapped in the volcano that served as their base in G1. BW Megatron also recently had a Masterpiece figure released, and his two most loyal Predacons are already in the game, which gives the potential for a synergy bonus for a raid team or alliance team. He could fill in the missing class of Demolition for a Beast Wars bot. We already have the leader of the Maximals and three others. Now we have two Predacons missing their leader.

Unless this just means Shattered Glass Optimus Prime which would be FANTASTIC!
  • DarioCldDarioCld Posts: 18
    edited May 2019
    Our first new Spotlight mission of the year brings a new Foe to the fight! Dark Energy pulses within his sinister spark, but hides behind a familiar face…

This new enemy will be our next Bot release. Like Thundercracker, we’ll be releasing a bot with all new Abilities that will have a special method of release and won’t be available for Bot chips!

The new character sounds like Nemesis Prime.

"Hides behind a familiar face"
    Could be referring to hiding behind the face of Optimus Prime.
    Kitten wrote: »
    DarioCld wrote: »

Yesssss, but I honestly think it’s Nemesis Prime

It could be...
    I won't mind since I like that character too.

I thought of BW Megatron about going back to the past to "fix it" and he's a T-rex too (like Grimlock).

What is certain is that I'll enjoy next month bot. B)
    Celt wrote: »
    I just want 1 thing if it's indeed Nemesis prime ( or even any bot, that actually use the same models that are already here )
    That their animations is different. That's the only thing I'm asking for if they use same model for new bot, the animation have to feel different.

I think that they will do a mashup of Optimus Prime (appearence) and Motormaster (the moveset) since Nemesis Prime is pratically Optimus Prime with a big red sword.

But I'd like if they release the Rid (2000 cartoon) Scourge version.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Hmmmm. Time traveling Grimlock... Could this be in relation to the episode in season 3 of G1 where he was temporarily super intelligent and created the technobots? Could we be seeing a Terrorcon?? But then what does "hides behind a familiar face" mean? Another version of a character that we already have? Beast Wars Megatron would fit the bill seeing as this month is Dinobot's spotlight and would fit in with the timeline fractures since Beast Wars happens with the descendants of the Autobots and Decepticons but also takes place during the period where the Autobots and Decepticons are trapped in the volcano that served as their base in G1. BW Megatron also recently had a Masterpiece figure released, and his two most loyal Predacons are already in the game, which gives the potential for a synergy bonus for a raid team or alliance team. He could fill in the missing class of Demolition for a Beast Wars bot. We already have the leader of the Maximals and three others. Now we have two Predacons missing their leader.

Think you forgot waspinator is a demo lol
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    @Kabam Vydious so i take it as green light to forge our bots?
  • SleeRoySleeRoy Posts: 15
    Nice one @Kabam Vydious 👊🏽
  • McBusketMcBusket Posts: 174
    Does anyone else smell that?????
    THATS RIGHT FOLKS It smells like Left Overs.!!
    REskin Bot from the smell of it.
    Sure it may look pretty much the same it just leaves you with a weird funny after taste!
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    edited May 2019
    Now I'm going to be hyped for the rest of the month unable to sleep due to excess adrenaline, what a conundrum
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    Our first new Spotlight mission of the year brings a new Foe to the fight! Dark Energy pulses within his sinister spark, but hides behind a familiar face…

The new character sounds like Nemesis Prime.

"Hides behind a familiar face"
    Could be referring to hiding behind the face of Optimus Prime.

When we expose him PLEASE reference this:
    i86zk2fmhzga.png
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    Good news!

Since my prognostication is terrible (still waiting to see if I am going 0 for 3 or 1 for 3)... no guesses on the new bot... though, if I made a guess, we have already seen an image of him in the game files.

Spread the word near and far!
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    So the new bot won’t be available via bot chips.
  • Darm0k wrote: »
    So the new bot won’t be available via bot chips.

According to Vydious, yeah...
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    According to Vydious, yeah...

I was just emphasizing it. So all this hype about not needing specific bot chips with the introduction of generic bot chips.... the two new additions cannot be purchased with them.
  • arqm555arqm555 Posts: 32
    Ok I take back what I said I’ll start hitting hard again4qcl6grn03bn.gif
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    This is great news! Excited for the coming months.

One question about the current bot chips. Will there still be other bots available for bot chips in the coming months and foreseeable future? Seeing as how the new bot with the new spotlight can't be purchased with bot chips, I assume he's only available through crystals (most likely) or return to featured bot chips (seems unlikely given we moved away from that for good reasons).

Just want to know if we should be spending all our current bot chips.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    HELL YEAH! New bot and spotlight!!! HALLELUJAH!!! Bring on the spotlight! I'm also thrilled for the Grimlock event
    Buttehrs wrote: »

Think you forgot waspinator is a demo lol

Damn you're right
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    JKL wrote: »
    This is great news! Excited for the coming months.

One question about the current bot chips. Will there still be other bots available for bot chips in the coming months and foreseeable future? Seeing as how the new bot with the new spotlight can't be purchased with bot chips, I assume he's only available through crystals (most likely) or return to featured bot chips (seems unlikely given we moved away from that for good reasons).

Just want to know if we should be spending all our current bot chips.

They have stated that bot chips are permanent and there are still a lot of bots they haven't yet made available in the store. I think they have just changed they you can acquire new bots.