Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bot Wishlist Thread! [New Edition]

Comments

• Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Lol 😂 forgot to mention in my Knockout build he’s a Tech, but probably everyone already thought that lol 😂
  • SkBirdmanSkBirdman Posts: 391
    I keep telling them I want Seaspray.

Hell yeah.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    I keep telling them I want Seaspray.

Me too
  • @Kabam Vydious sorry for tagging you, I know I am violating the rules, this is the last time. Would it be possible for you guys to release the game in the Windows store. We could play it on our PCs. That's all I wanted to enquire
    "Kabam Vydious" sorry for tagging you, I know I am violating the rules, this is the last time. Would it be possible for you guys to release the game in the Windows store. We could play it on our PCs. That's all I wanted to enquire

They don't want it to be playable on PC
  • https://images.app.goo.gl/ZBcZw9FDxtkfTDhB6 Cogman would bee so cool and if we do get him what would his ability be cool I would really like to see what he looks like in game
  • "Kabam Vydious" sorry for tagging you, I know I am violating the rules, this is the last time. Would it be possible for you guys to release the game in the Windows store. We could play it on our PCs. That's all I wanted to enquire

But why
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644

As others have suggested, I would love to see a set of bots from Transformers Prime. Knockout (tech), Breakdown (demolitions), Shockwave (tactician), Arcee (scout), Bulkhead (brawler), and Wheeljack (warrior).
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    @Kabam Vydious sorry for tagging you, I know I am violating the rules, this is the last time. Would it be possible for you guys to release the game in the Windows store. We could play it on our PCs. That's all I wanted to enquire

Just start a seperate thread for your request
    Why post a request on playable devices on a thread about character requests just so it can be lost in an ocean of comments?
    "Kabam Vydious" sorry for tagging you, I know I am violating the rules, this is the last time. Would it be possible for you guys to release the game in the Windows store. We could play it on our PCs. That's all I wanted to enquire

Umm AKCHULLY
    Chromebooks (that include the Google Play store) are okay because they are officially sanctioned Android Devices, but Bluestacks is frowned upon and not really allowed by our Terms of Service.

Gunz0 wrote: »
    @Kabam Vydious sorry for tagging you, I know I am violating the rules, this is the last time. Would it be possible for you guys to release the game in the Windows store. We could play it on our PCs. That's all I wanted to enquire

Just start a seperate thread for your request
    Why post a request on playable devices on a thread about character requests just so it can be lost in an ocean of comments?

Umm AKCHULLY
    Chromebooks (that include the Google Play store) are okay because they are officially sanctioned Android Devices, but Bluestacks is frowned upon and not really allowed by our Terms of Service.

Ohhh my bad
    Let's get it back on track shall we?
  • Let's get it back on track shall we?

Ok
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited June 2019
    8pehtq846oqx.jpg
    gj804kilelum.jpg

Blitzwing
    Class: Warrior
    Faction: Decepticon

Bio:
    Blitzwing was the first of many Decepticons to be converted by Shockwave into a triple-changer, a bot that has two alternate modes. The process worked, but with the unintended (or was it intended? Nobody knows, it's Shockwave) side effect of splitting Blitzwing's personality into three entities. These personalities include a hotheaded berserker, a cold strategist, and loco-crazy-nutcase personality that likes cake. Despite this, Blitzwing is an extremely dangerous asset to the Decepticons, utilizing his Tank and Jet modes in bizarre ways that scramble the enemy's forces. Right now, he is in New Quintessa looking for some cake, while two Triple-changing hunters try to track him down…

Also, if you say the personality thing will never happen because it's TF Animated, look at his Generations toy.

-Abilities:

-Passive:
    •Blitzwing can change between Hothead Mode and Icy Mode by dashing back and holding block for 1 second.
    •When switching between Modes, Blitzwing has a 33% chance to change into Random Mode.

-When Burn Debuffs and Coldsnap Debuffs are Active at the Same Time:
    •Due to the Opposing temperatures, the Coldsnap Debuff and Burn Debuff will Nullify each other.
    •When this happens, the Opponent takes Instant Shock Damage equal to 45~60% of Blitzwing's Attack.

¤Hothead Mode:
    -Critical Hits:
    40% chance to inflict Burn, dealing 40~55% of Attack for 8 seconds.

-When the Opponent is Burning:
    •Blitzwing's Critical Damage is increased by 35~50%

-Heavy Attack:
    Blitzwing transforms into a Tank and shoots at the Opponent (Ranged Heavy)
    •Critical Hits have an 100% chance to inflict Burn, dealing 40~55% of Attack as for 8 seconds.

¤Icy Mode:
    -Critical Hits:
    •55% Chance to inflict Coldsnap, dealing 20~35% of Attack for 8 seconds.

-When the Opponent has Coldsnap:
    •Blitzwing's Ranged Attacks cannot be Evaded.

-Heavy Attack:
    •Blitzwing transforms into a Jet and rams into the Opponent (Melee Heavy)
    •Critical Hits have a 100% chance to inflict Coldsnap, dealing 20~35% of Attack for 8 seconds.

¤Random Mode:
    •When Blitzwing enters this nutty Mode, he can only stay in this form for 6 seconds before leaving to be alone with his thoughts for 12 seconds.

-Passive:
    •Blitzwing's Critical Hit Rating is increased by 80%.
    •Blitzwing's Critical Damage is decreased by 40%.

-Ranged Attacks:
    Ranged Speed Increases and Decreases randomly.

When landing a Melee Critical Hit:
    • Blitzwing has a 100% chance to inflict one of the following:
    Burn, dealing 20~35% of Attack for 8 seconds.
    Coldsnap, dealing 20~35% of Attack for 8 seconds.
    Backfire, dealing 120% of Blitzwing's Attack if the Opponent activates a Special Attack for 6 seconds
    Daze, causing Ranged Attacks have a 10% chance to miss and Special Ranged Attacks have a 75% to miss for 8 seconds.
    Power Leak, Draining 15% of a Power Bar over 4 seconds.
    ▪Deal Instant Shock Damage equal to 45~60% of Attack.
    ▪Some of these attacks will additionally give the Opponent a scrumptious Cake Charge. It does nothing, but it's permanent and good to look at.

-Heavy Attacks:
    Blitzwing will randomly change into a jet or a tank, one being Melee and the other being Ranged respectively, so be careful.
    •Adds a Cake Charge

-Special Attacks:

SP1: Deranged Beatdown
    Blitzwing rams himself into the Opponent, aggressively proceeds to kick them, and slashes at them with his Energy Sword.

Hothead Mode:
    •Energy Sword deals am additional 20% of Attack as Instant Heat Damage.

Icy Mode:
    •This Special Attack cannot be Evaded.

SP2: Slice, Dice, and Boom!
    Blitzwing flies towards the Opponent whilst slashing at them 3 times with his Energy Sword. After that display of swordsmanship, Blitzwing shoots the Opponent with his tank turrent.

Hothead Mode:
    •Energy Sword deals an additional 10% of Attack as Instant Heat Damage.
    •Turrent Shot inflicts Burn, dealing 40~55% of Attack for 8 seconds.

Icy Mode
    •This Special Attack cannot be Evaded.
    •Turrent shot inflicts Coldsnap, dealing 20~35% of Attack for 8 seconds.

SP3: Triple Blitz
    Blitzwing, in a blind rage, grabs his sword and slashes at the Opponent, causing them to stagger. As the Opponent is confused, Blitzwing transforms into his tank mode and spews out a massive fireball, launching the Opponent in the sky. Blitzwing transforms from tank to jet and rams into them while spiral spinning and launches a missile at the opponent, which connects but doesn't detonate until they both impact the ground, trapping the opponent in an icicle. Blitzwing transforms back into robot mode and strategically maneuvers himself to land exactly on the Opponent and shattering their icy prison. For the coup de grâce, Blitzwing starts…… tap-dancing on them. To death.
    •Blitzwing automatically changes modes in this Special Attack.
    •The sword attack deals 20% of Attack Rating as Instant Heat Damage.
    •The tank blast has a 50% chance to inflict Burn, dealing 40~55% damage for 6 seconds.
    •Jet ram and ice bomb each have a 50% chance to inflict Coldsnap, dealing 20~35% of Attack for 6 seconds.
    •Blitzwing exits this Special Attack in Random Mode.

Signature Ability: FREE CAKE!
    You thought the cake served no purpose didn't you?
    -Special Attacks:
    Blitzwing consumes all Cake Charges that the Opponent has and heals 1~5% of his Max Health and generates 2% of his Max Power.

Synergies:

-Allies:
    Megatron G1, Galvatron, Motormaster, Ramjet
    :
    +2~8% Armor Rating

-Enemies:
    Ultra Magnus, Prowl, Arcee, Optimus Prime G1
    :
    +2~8% Attack Rating

-Triple Takeover:
    All Triple-Changers
    :
    +50% Block Proficiency when switching between Modes.

Strong Match-ups:
    Cheetor: Blitzwing's Icy personality can strategically use his Coldsnaps to make sure that Cheetor won't be evading his Ranged Attacks anytime soon.
    Windblade: Windblade's fragile body will fall victim to the burning rage of Blitzwing's Critical Damage.
    Bumblebee (DotM): Bumblebee will surely fall victim to Blitzwing's anti evade and all of his random Debuffs.

Weak Match-Ups:
    Thundercracker: With the ability to purify Burn, Daze, Backfire, and having a chance to purify any Debuff, Blitzwing will fall short against this Seeker.
    Optimus Primal: Primal's Critical Armor stops problems before they even start.
    Jetfire: Jetfire's damage control will be able to purify Blitzwing's Burns and his Parry Shield could delay the Random personality long enough to disappear.

Recommended Mods:
    Nightbird's Mark: Increasing Blitzwing's Critical Rating will surely give him the advantages of Burning and Freezing. And cake.
    Transwarp Cell: This will allow Blitzwing to use his Heavy Attack more, utilizing both modes more aggressively.

Spotlight Title:
    ???

Victory Animation:
    Hotheaded Blitzwing does an uppercut with an enflamed fist, proceeding to switch to his Icy head and do a frosty round-house kick, and switching to his Random head as his tank turrent fires confetti.
  • Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    Good idea for that blitzwing. They probably won’t use it, but still. Good idea.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Decimus234 wrote: »

Lol 😂 you never know what bot Kabam will use
  • Decimus234 wrote: »

Thank you for liking it.

I do know that they will never use a whole build from this thread, rather they use ideas from them.

That is why I make these builds, to inspire ideas or possiblities that can be used with certain characters. The builds are used to spark ideas that Kabam themselves could utilize.
    Back to the reskin trend!

0yj5dgq2hogl.jpg
    Deadlock
    Class: Warrior
    Faction: Decepticon

(Notes: Deadlock is a reskin of Drift, therefore, their animations will be the same. DL will also not use a guns for the reason ^)

Passive - Battle Focus:
    • Deadlock gains a +7.25% Crit Rate buff while not struck for 6 seconds (max: 5 buffs)
    • These buffs increase Deadlock's bleed duration by 10%

Passive - Cruelty:
    • Sidestepping a ranged attack grants Deadlock a 16~20% Crit Damage buff which lasts indefintely until he gets struck (max: 4 buffs)
    • Each of these buffs allow Deadlock's critical attacks to reduce the opponent's power rate by 20%

Critical Sword Hits:
    • 35% chance to inflict Bleed, dealing 36~48% attack over 3s

Passive - Quick Escape:
    • Every time a bleed is inflicted on the opponent, Deadlock gains a permanent 25% Evasion buff (max: 3 buffs)
    • All buffs are consumed when Deadlock evades an attack
    • The opponent gets Confused on successful evades. Confusion increases the chance of activating a special attack and reduces attack rating by 20~30%. This debuff lasts for 4s and lasts 0.5s longer for each Evasion buff consumed

Well-timed Blocks:
    • 100% chance to block heavy attacks
    • 70% chance to Perfect Block, reducing all blocked damage to 0

Energon Leakage:
    • Once 20 Bleed debuffs are inflicted, Deadlock applies a permanent Energon Leakage passive effect which reduce their armor and attack rating by 30%. This effect is considered as a Bleed effect

SP1 - Merciless: Deadlock shows no mercy
    • 100% chance to cause Bleed
    • If the opponent is already bleeding, this attack inflicts a stronger Bleed debuff, dealing 85% attack over 5s

SP2 - Lawless: In a world with no order
    • 90% chance to purify all Power-based debuffs and gain 1% of max power for each debuff purified this way
    • The last hit has a 45% chance to stun the opponent for 2s

SP3 - Redemption: There's no turning back
    • +1% attack rating for each Bleed debuff inflicted throughout the fight, up to a maximum of +60% attack rating
    • +40% chance to cause Bleed on critical hits
    • Stuns the opponent for 3s
    Signature Ability - Mark of Death:
    • Deadlock increases his attack rating and offensive ability accuracy by 30~70% for 20s at the start of the fight.
    • Additionally, Drift permanently reduces the opponent's defensive ability accuracy by 1% for each hit on his current combo meter for the remainder of the battle

Synergies:
    Dark Past/Bright Future with Drift (AOE)
    Deadlock: Bleeding opponents are 35% less likely to evade
    Drift: +20% Block Proficiency for each level of Focus

Traitors with Starscream and Thundercracker
    Deadlock: 25% chance to stun the opponent for 0.75s on successful evades
    Starscream: Null-Rays have a 45% chance to deal 40% of attack as instant Shock damage on critical hits
    Thundercracker: Null-Rays have a 20% chance to nullify crit-based buffs

Sword Masters with Drift, Windblade, Bludgeon and Dinbot

Edgelords with Barricade
    ????????
    Romance with Ratchet (srry dunt have g1 drift)
    Deadlock, Ratchet: +10% Power Rate

• Spotlight Name: Uhhhh...something something dark and edgy and cool uhhhh
    Description: Something something unoriginal joke making fun of edginess and ughhh...emos and um...goths
    How would a live action deadlock work? Just drift with guns? And a new paintjob?
  • @Gunz0 How about we just can the reskin idea, and just ask Kabam to add the Deadlock you took a picture of. I think he would be awesome!! 👌🏻
  • DarioCldDarioCld Posts: 18
    I want this guy added in the game: SPINISTER!

gdge53xs5taz.jpeg
  • Emperor1854Emperor1854 Posts: 104
    edited June 2019
    p0fc8t8p0ey4.jpeg

Quest name: One true lord and master
    Raid name: art of deception
    Arena name: champion of kaon

Megatron aligned: brawler

Once an oppressed miner, D-16 rose to become the reigning champion of the gladiatorial pits of kaon. He once dedicated himself to alleviating the suffering of the lower castes, alongside the fabled Optimus Prime. However, after the title of Prime was denied to him thanks to his former ally, he begun the Great War that ravaged Cybertron to a lifeless husk. Now that war has come to earth, and he will stop at nothing to rip the matrix from his old friend’s cold, offline fingers. He has no qualms if human kind too has to suffer by his wrathful hand in his mad quest for power.

Heavy: ram attack
    -bleed

Special 1- Champion of Kaon
    Let this be a warning to all who oppose him, be they Decepticon or Autobot
    -3 bleed
    Backhands the enemy once. Then, he basically does the spinning slash move he used on airachnid’s insecticon in the episode crossfire

pw8bnhelcadp.gif

Special 2- Three Shots
    It will be a miracle if he survives what he’s planned for you!
    -Inflicts 5 dark burn
    Three shots from his fusion canon

Special 3- slayer of primes
    With the dark star saber in his possession, you will know the true meaning of oppression
    -Inflicts 8 dark burn
    An arc of energy from the dark star saber is launched toward the enemy. Then, Ramming the opponent with his jet mode, Megatron launches him into the sky before slashing down with the dark star saber

Abilities:

-Transform and rise up!
    For every transformation in this duration, Megatron gains a permanent 5% increase in attack. This activates after every special attack by Megatron and lasts for 10s at a time

-I will not be denied!
    Unstoppable buff for 15 seconds when health hits 15%

-I will live again?
    After death, Megatron revives for 6s, with tripled attack and invincibility. After which, he dies truly

Passive: Rage
    As Megatron’s health decreases, his attack increases

Synergy bonus:

Where are we, Megatronus?
    -Optimus (Aligned)
    Both gain 5% in health

Chain of command
    Shockwave, Starscream, Soundwave and Knockout (Aligned)
    All gain 8% attack

Infighters
    Starscream, Airachnid (Aligned)
    Crit rate increases by 5%

Signature:

-dark energon
    Every successful heavy attack restores 3% health. A power gain is also granted when Megatron reaches 10% health.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    edited June 2019
    Nova Prime
    Autobot I guess?
    Tactician
    xak1ibttccnf.jpg

Signiture ability : Will of Devoid
    The delusional prime will make sure to prolong your suffering for the sake of ego, debuffs inflicted will have their duration increased by 40-120%

Abilities:
    Armour Break, Dark Spark, Dark bleed

Dark Spark: Nova Prime has a 25-50% chance to activate a dark pulse while being hit by ranged (basic or heavy) attacks stealing 0.5% of the opponent's max health until being knocked down by either heavy or special attacks and suffers a -33% reduce in attack while draining health.
    Upon being knocked down the Dark Spark won't activate for another 60 seconds

Dark bleed: Only inflicts bleeds via critical physical special attacks over 10 seconds. The bleeds do more DoT based on Nova's current health;
    100% HP = 80% attack
    75% = 120% attack
    50% = 160% attack
    25% = 200% attack

Special 1 : Warrior Prime
    2 sword thrusts with a kick to further demoralise, 90-115% armour piercing and a chance to inflict Dark bleed
    "Nova Prime's proficiency for pain has only grown over the eons"

Special 2 : Ruler Absolute
    Blasts the opponent and rips and tears with those... "wings"
    "Each wing attack has has an increase in crit rate based on opponent's lost health"

Special 3 : Fallen God
    With the power to manipulate the dead universe, Nova Prime inflicts Dark Bleed before activating Dark Spark for 20 seconds, healing Nova for 1% HP/second and it cannot be prevented
    "Nova's ego knows no bounds, but neither does his power"

Feel free to add @Kabam Miike
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    Nova Prime
    Autobot I guess?
    Tactician
    xak1ibttccnf.jpg

Signiture ability : Will of Devoid
    The delusional prime will make sure to prolong your suffering for the sake of ego, debuffs inflicted will have their duration increased by 40-120%

Abilities:
    Armour Break, Dark Spark, Dark bleed

Dark Spark: Nova Prime has a 25-50% chance to activate a dark pulse while being hit by ranged (basic or heavy) attacks stealing 0.5% of the opponent's max health until being knocked down by either heavy or special attacks and suffers a -33% reduce in attack while draining health.
    Upon being knocked down the Dark Spark won't activate for another 60 seconds

Dark bleed: Only inflicts bleeds via critical physical special attacks over 10 seconds. The bleeds do more DoT based on Nova's current health;
    100% HP = 80% attack
    75% = 120% attack
    50% = 160% attack
    25% = 200% attack

Special 1 : Warrior Prime
    2 sword thrusts with a kick to further demoralise, 90-115% armour piercing and a chance to inflict Dark bleed
    "Nova Prime's proficiency for pain has only grown over the eons"

Special 2 : Ruler Absolute
    Blasts the opponent and rips and tears with those... "wings"
    "Each wing attack has has an increase in crit rate based on opponent's lost health"

Special 3 : Fallen God
    With the power to manipulate the dead universe, Nova Prime inflicts Dark Bleed before activating Dark Spark for 20 seconds, healing Nova for 1% HP/second and it cannot be prevented
    "Nova's ego knows no bounds, but neither does his power"

Feel free to add @Kabam Miike

I couldn't help but notice armour break in his abilities but didn't actually mention them, so let's say turns armour buffs into breaks with special attacks and leave it there
  • BeastMegatronBeastMegatron Posts: 2
    edited June 2019
    I would die for Beast Wars Megatron. You guys can start with the original form w2l67nsej0yj.jpeg

Its been long overdue.
    But then again, I wouldnt mind to have any Beast Wars characters. We need more Beasts in the game tbh
    Beast wars megatron is necessary, we have beast wars Optimus, why not megatron?

Also maximal Vs predacons are unbalanced.
    2 predacons
    4 maximals
    Maximals suck
    Predacons synergy team when?
  • BaRdYaAmN wrote: »

Also maximal Vs predacons are unbalanced.
    2 predacons
    4 maximals

2 more and it'll be perfectly balanced, as all things should be.
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited June 2019
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Maximals suck
    Predacons synergy team when?

Predacon synergy should be called Beast Domination or something along those lines.