Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Special Mission Incoming - Fog Of War: Null-Field

Commanders!

The Decepticons have developed cloaking technology and are using it to ambush us out in the field. They must be stopped.

Play the all new Special Mission, “Fog of War: Null-Field”, available today at 10am PST until August 22nd at 10am PST!

In this first Fog Of War Map, Commanders will be challenged by unknown assailants on what looks like an empty map. These cloaked Bots guard the way to your final struggle with the one and only, Megatronus!

Of course no challenge is without rewards and this will be a way for Commanders to obtain hard to find Class Essence! Getting past these ambushes come with a high energy cost, but will reward you with Class Spark Essence for the Bot that you defeat.

There are 4 difficulties to choose from. The higher the Difficulty, the rarer the Tier of Class Spark Essence!

Deception - 10 T1 Class Spark Essence per Fight
Deceit - 60 Class T2 Spark Essence per Fight
Disguise - 135 T3 Class Spark Essence per Fight
Darken - 40 T4 Class Spark Essence per Fight

You may encounter an occasional tougher Enemy! While they’re more dangerous, defeating them will reward 4x the Class Essence!

One last thing Commanders! These Missions will be repeatable as many times as you would like! If you have energy to burn, and you’re willing to face the unknown, you’ll be able to earn yourself more Class Spark Essence!

Comments

• ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    New stuff?! O.o
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    OwO what’s this
  • Gunz0 wrote: »
    OwO what’s this
    A Surprise fulls of Surprises!
  • Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    Woooo, new mission.👍
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    This new special mission wouldn't be related to the new update/content that I downloaded last night, now would it?

You sneaky rascals...
  • Wait, no new bot ?
    4/10
  • Sound like Starscream will be the final boss
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    DwightD99 wrote: »
    Sound like Starscream will be the final boss

Its megatronus
  • At least something new . Thanks .
    Waiting for more @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious 😊
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Keyword in this is REPEATABLE....grinding for this will be worth while and FUN!
  • Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    Does it need an update to be played?
  • Decimus234 wrote: »
    Does it need an update to be played?
    No Update is required.
  • Technobot wrote: »
    This new special mission wouldn't be related to the new update/content that I downloaded last night, now would it?

You sneaky rascals...
    That's a different thing. It's related to an update to our Development Platform that is rolling out to everybody.
  • PiconiaPiconia Posts: 106
    Yay! :D
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Can we choose which class spark to farm?
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Where the hell did this come from?!
    Also is the highest difficulty like master chapter 3 or... Something beyond?
    Either way all aboard;
    oxr70fr22zpw.gif
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    OwO what’s this

*notices new content*
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    Can we choose which class spark to farm?

sounds like random encounters
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    That's a different thing. It's related to an update to our Development Platform that is rolling out to everybody.

Subscription service?
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Normal encounters are like 4k bots. Higher bots are 8-9k. Boss is 9305 rating. Easy peasy for T4C essence. See plenty of scout and warrior bots.
  • PiconiaPiconia Posts: 106
    Are there any rewards on exploring? If there are, they're not listed yet.
    My game... IS TOO LAGGY FROM HEAT!!
    Ah well, no rush
  • T3C is pretty slight. 2,000 average bots
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    This is a pleasant surprise
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Commanders!

The Decepticons have developed cloaking technology and are using it to ambush us out in the field. They must be stopped.
    A Surprise fulls of Surprises!

Yes, because I’m getting a bunch of autobots too.
  • >the decepticons
    >the first 2 bots I fight are autobots
    >This was still a nice surprise tho and gives me something to do right before college begins
    >the decepticons
    >the first 2 bots I fight are autobots
    >This was still a nice surprise tho and gives me something to do right before college begins

I fought G1 Prime and prowl but decided to stop due to overheating and lag, is there a pattern or something?