Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Spotlight Mission: Prime Suspect

Comments

• Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Well the screenshot pretty much has it all. If you click "see more" you'll see that sentence finished in three more words. @Kitten

I am wondering about the dates in the screenshot. Today is the 29th, but there’s no announcement in the forums or in game. Well, we did start getting those chips and supposedly they’re for purchasing stuff we can’t with our generic bot chips.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Well the screenshot pretty much has it all. If you click "see more" you'll see that sentence finished in three more words. @Kitten

I am wondering about the dates in the screenshot. Today is the 29th, but there’s no announcement in the forums or in game. Well, we did start getting those chips and supposedly they’re for purchasing stuff we can’t with our generic bot chips.

It comes in 50 minutes...maybe we shall learn what it is by then
    I only wish there would be this:

Bot intel report: Warpath

• It comes in 50 minutes...maybe we shall learn what it is by then

Correct! It's the Spotlight!

It's the start of our month long celebration for 35 Years of Transformers! This is 'phase 1', if you will, of it! There's more to come.

It's the start of our month long celebration for 35 Years of Transformers! This is 'phase 1', if you will, of it! There's more to come.

That's excellent news
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Thanks for bumping up the spotlight exploration rewards. 😂

Yessss. Finally we have more T4B and T3A!
    Add some t4c and it will be perfect!

They’re the same as previous months...
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Thanks for bumping up the spotlight exploration rewards. 😂

Yessss. Finally we have more T4B and T3A!
    Add some t4c and it will be perfect!

They’re the same as previous months...

Exactly. Same as the last 5 months.
    10 minutes left till it comes...I'm pumped
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506

Phase 1 now?
    What was the last 2 years, a long ass build up for Phase 1? Or Phase 0
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Yo, @Kabam Vydious will we be seeing Jazz appear later on? Or only for one day
  • Wait so can I not buy Prowl with my bot chips?

Same problem....

Yeah, I'm not seeing the Featured Bots in the Raid Store either. I only see the Generations Prime variants. I've closed the game and restarted my phone, but no luck. Anyone else seeing (or not seeing?) this?
    They usually take a while to show up...from 30 minutes to 3 hours of what I've seen
    Now...EXPLAIN!
    bb5l4hosrmls.jpg
    Now...EXPLAIN!
    bb5l4hosrmls.jpg

Done...
    dg1puik0dhdu.gif
    Delicious
  • They usually take a while to show up...from 30 minutes to 3 hours of what I've seen

You were correct, I am now the VERY proud owner of a 5* Prowl!

Now to grind for that 5* Awakening program and pray it's a scout...
    XaosPrime wrote: »
    They usually take a while to show up...from 30 minutes to 3 hours of what I've seen

You were correct, I am now the VERY proud owner of a 5* Prowl!

Now to grind for that 5* Awakening program and pray it's a scout...

I wish I could give you my 5* scout sigs that I wrongfully got...
    Now...EXPLAIN!
    bb5l4hosrmls.jpg

NVM...can't wait for the generations event! Mid month should be...ehh...about 15 days from now maybe more
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    of7mr3rmnzl5.png
    2tap140lzwm3.png
    bm6wyatd87aj.png
    @Kabam Miike All 3 featured bots are giving the wrong sig upgrades
  • oipkbu9b73bf.jpg

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

The sig programs are not the same class, dont know if it's supposed to be like that?
  • I just saw the same thing. I bought a 5* Prowl and 4* Cyclonus and got 5* Demo Sig Upgrades and 4* Warrior Sig Upgrades, respectively. Is this right?
  • Hey @Darm0k -

There's more to come, as I mentioned. Just not a new bot. I wanted to confirm that before hopes were raised too high.

z7hayuk6z7om.png
    I do like this. It counts as something new too earn and it’s a great idea. Just the objectives look scary and offputing at first.
    Hey @Darm0k -

There's more to come, as I mentioned. Just not a new bot. I wanted to confirm that before hopes were raised too high.

z7hayuk6z7om.png
    I do like this. It counts as something new too earn and it’s a great idea. Just the objectives look scary and offputing at first.

But I imagine it's gonna be difficult...
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited August 2019
    Cool.

Sharted Glass Storyline, it seems. I like.
  • BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    Hey @Darm0k -

z7hayuk6z7om.png

But I imagine it's gonna be difficult...

Well with the level ups and rank up and being active, I don’t imagine it’s gonna be terribly difficult but it will take time
  • Manthro wrote: »
    Cool.

Sharted Glass Storyline, it seems. I like.

Sounds painful.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I like it. I like achievements that are spread out over many different game modes
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    q3y8wdwbap4l.png
    I started to play Master 1-2 and I got kicked out of the app and was welcomed by a bot not being featured lol @Kabam Vydious the games featured bots are completely off today lol 😂
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Hey @Darm0k -

z7hayuk6z7om.png

Something is off, pretty sure that's a 3* Bumblebee judging by the border.