Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Spotlight Mission: Prime Suspect

Comments

• Hey gang,

I don't like being the bringer of bad news, but I want to preface this before hopes are drawn: There is no new bot coming with this event, but there will be plenty of exciting things happening this month to celebrate including this Spotlight that brings the interaction of old and new generations of our favorite Bots!
    jfwftb80k9jc.png

• Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    edited August 2019
    Hey gang,

I don't like being the bringer of bad news, but I want to preface this before hopes are drawn: There is no new bot coming with this event, but there will be plenty of exciting things happening this month to celebrate including this Spotlight that brings the interaction of old and new generations of our favorite Bots!

Let me see if I got this right. This whole 35 year celebration thing mentioned in the first post
    35 Years of the Transformers Brand!

We’re celebrating 35 Years of Transformers with a Generations celebration in September! Keep your eye out for an announcement in game about a special, limited time event coming your way!

Is not a new bot — generations or not — but just fighting in a spotlight-like event that features the old and new bots that we’ve already been fighting...
  • GeneralZ9GeneralZ9 Posts: 185
    @Kabam Vydious Can you at least confirm if we get Rodimus Prime near the end of 2019?!
  • Hey @Darm0k -

There's more to come, as I mentioned. Just not a new bot. I wanted to confirm that before hopes were raised too high.
  • No issue with no new bots. As long as you contour to buff older bots and make them relevant.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Hey gang,

Cryptic as usual
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Hey @Darm0k -

There's more to come, as I mentioned. Just not a new bot. I wanted to confirm that before hopes were raised too high.

Okay
  • Hey gang,

To be honest I appreciate the honesty
  • Guys games dead kabam Mike really only cares about mcoc course they are not going to add any new characters
    What’s Miike got to do with this?
  • Darm0k wrote: »
    Hey gang,

Let me see if I got this right. This whole 35 year celebration thing mentioned in the first post
    35 Years of the Transformers Brand!

We’re celebrating 35 Years of Transformers with a Generations celebration in September! Keep your eye out for an announcement in game about a special, limited time event coming your way!

Is not a new bot — generations or not — but just fighting in a spotlight-like event that features the old and new bots that we’ve already been fighting...

Fog of War and the Grimlock special mission didn’t feature any new bots and I think everyone agreed they were good. Hopefully this next one will be, too.
  • Hey gang,

I'm okay with this as far as we get these Grimlock saves the day, or fog of War events :) I still don't have the bots what I want, I still trying other synergies, still not completed any of legends of cybertron mission so... I'm okay with it.
  • I play on IPhone 6s, last week I had a big problems with game and couldn't take part in Alliance Missions. I heard that other alliance members got some compensation but I didn't got it. So I have a question, WHERE IS MY COMPENSATION??? Ohhh, come on! If you will decide to apologize for my problems with your game, so my nickname is Брейкдаун
  • Hey gang,

Though I am disappointed that there isn’t gonna be a new bot, I hope what comes will be worth it. I trust that of you @Kabam Vydious
  • Hey gang,

To be honest I appreciate the honesty

That’s a site to be seen.
  • g62cm7i8478d.png
    Such detail
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Look cool though
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    g62cm7i8478d.png
    Such detail

G-generations chips?! Something new that shares the name of a toyline I'm particularly fond of because it's the last time someone got a first party figure...?!
    x2db8g048ju8.png

• RaduskiRaduski Posts: 21
    what is the deal with the generation chips?
  • 6⭐️🤔
    Raduski wrote: »

They'll be used like regular Bot Chips, but specifically for this Event. Use them on our Generation specific Bots in the store or Crystals when the time comes. :)

Sounds intriguing
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Raduski wrote: »

They'll be used like regular Bot Chips, but specifically for this Event. Use them on our Generation specific Bots in the store or Crystals when the time comes. :)

Can you confirm one thing for me. Will I be able to obtain a 5 star Jazz?
  • GeneralZ9GeneralZ9 Posts: 185
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious So...we have a chance at getting 4* versions of G1 Bumblebee, Thundercracker and Nemesis Prime? If that's the Case, I'm going in this event with Determination! Cause I want 4* Versions of those Bots!
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    This G1 event comes a lot earlier than I thought.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    From TFTF Facebook. It’s a real picture, I promise.

lizkdz5z1vuu.jpeg

Send a link
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited August 2019
    Well the screenshot pretty much has it all. If you click "see more" you'll see that sentence finished in three more words. @Kitten

JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    From TFTF Facebook. It’s a real picture, I promise.

lizkdz5z1vuu.jpeg

It starts today!?!??!?!?!?!?! HELL YEAH!