Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Prepare for the Class Clash!

Comments

• Options
    IDKIDK Posts: 14
    Bye

• Options
    NidRobNidRob Posts: 202
    Hope there will be unlimited gold crystals to purchase in this store for rank up materials
  • Options
    NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    NidRob wrote: »
    Hope there will be unlimited gold crystals to purchase in this store for rank up materials

This. I know we recently had an energon gold deal, but I wouldn't mind another one...
  • Options
    willdorfwilldorf Posts: 217
    NidRob wrote: »

Yeah that's what I would like to see during normal raid ascent, I end up having hundreds of thousands of left over chips if I do medium grinding, or I end up purchasing my 5th or 6th or 7th gold raid relic if I do heavy grinding. At least if I could blow the chips on gold I'd feel like they weren't wasted
  • Options
    Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    I kinda like this...I'll grind for it
  • Options
    IDKIDK Posts: 14
    If it represents good value I'll grind for it
  • Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    JKL wrote: »
    I'm happy you guys are trying to give us new-ish content but not sure you're fully listening to what the players would like to see.

We're tired of the same old grind because content hasn't changed forever. We need challenges. This doesn't necessarily mean it has to be super hard content. What I was hoping from this class based event could have been 6 mini gauntlets. With each one locked to that specific class. This could have really challenged your roster and skill. Maybe demo challenge would be easier for some because you have lots of ranked up demos but then tech could be way more challenging due to lack of highly ranked bots. It would be different for each player which would make it interesting.

Each class gauntlet would provide a class prize with a grand prize if you can complete all 6 in that difficulty. Just wishful thinking on my part.
    I gett where you're coming from, but in game, we have multiple game modes, and only making Mission content totally ignores things like Raids and Arenas.

We DO have a new Spotlight Mission coming in July as well, and it will be out soon after this is over!

But we’re so tired of Raids and arenas it’s all we play lol 😂
  • Options
    Sycko5Sycko5 Posts: 206
    Yay more arena and raids
  • Options
    SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Who else is having trouble speaking - " Class Clash Chips" or whatever 😂😂😂
  • Options
    Hey y'all -

We're working on getting up a list of the rewards for this.
  • Options
    Slayer wrote: »

It’s a tongue twister
  • Options
    Hey y'all -

We're working on getting up a list of the rewards for this.

Cool 👍 I hope the rewards are fair, and not just for top30 lol 😂
  • Options
    Slayer wrote: »

I have been calling it the 'Triple C'.
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    edited June 2019
    Grinding raids and arenas for rewards feels like:

qeqcblhnyfy3.jpeg

Just doing as many of those as you can. Over and over again. And over and over again. And again.

Getting a challenging special mission for rewards would be more like:

6uc2pkc0u2wp.jpeg
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    But we’re so tired of Raids and arenas it’s all we play lol 😂

I mean, if you can’t get this guy saying, “This sounds great, looking forward to it. Thanks Kabam!”, then that says something. (sorry Jazz444, but you know...)

I get that raids and arenas are a part of the game and you want players to “enjoy” that part of it. However, I think you still get the people to play those. There are always folks who want bot chips or want crystal shards or whatever and will run those. Or people who don’t really need it that will still do it just because.

Putting special rewards (like say a 5 star Thundercracker) only help those who have time to sit in front of their device all day every day. It has nothing to do with ability or people trying to push their skill level higher by doing some harder content, it’s just those who have the time.

That being said, I’m glad Kabam is doing at least something extra for us players, ahem, commanders. So while I may drone on about non-stop grinding, I’m still happy to see something happening in the game.

And I dunno, maybe we’ll all be surprised and the rewards, once they’re put out, will be awesome and not just for endless grinders who do it over and over and over.

And over.
  • Options
    Let's stop pretending.
    Most of us should subscribe to Anonymous Gamers.
    When not playing this game, we are complaining about it on the forum.
    Pathetic.
    Pathological ?

Good news (?!?) Is : it may not be a double arena week.
    t3lzitp9r35d.jpg

So we, pathetic pathological players, will be able to compulsively play the raids on 2/3 of the time normally devoted to arena.

Yeee-haaa
    (Oups, wrong thread)
  • Options
    The raid ascent alliance event is in the coming soon tab. Looks like you get 300 class clash chips from hitting all the milestones, but the rank rewards are the standard raid ascent ones.

I’m guessing you can get more class clash chips from successful raids, though I wonder how much if it’s only 300 from the milestones. I hope the store is good and not something like 100 t4c essence shards for 10,000 class clash chips. 🤞
  • Options
    BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Beastdad wrote: »
    Darm0k wrote: »
    I hope the store is good and not something like 100 t4c essence shards for 10,000 class clash chips. 🤞

I would be willing to bet my car that it will not be possible to obtain 1 complete T4C spark from the event without spending some real $.

I want my bumbleboy at rank 5, for now it's just a dream •́ ‿ ,•̀
  • Options
    PeponfreePeponfree Posts: 83
    Let's stop pretending.
    Most of us should subscribe to Anonymous Gamers.
    When not playing this game, we are complaining about it on the forum.
    Pathetic.
    Pathological ?

Good news (?!?) Is : it may not be a double arena week.
    t3lzitp9r35d.jpg

So we, pathetic pathological players, will be able to compulsively play the raids on 2/3 of the time normally devoted to arena.

Yeee-haaa
    (Oups, wrong thread)

I think it's actually positive that we have the space and opportunity to voice out.
  • Options
    Beastdad wrote: »
    Darm0k wrote: »
    I hope the store is good and not something like 100 t4c essence shards for 10,000 class clash chips. 🤞

I would be willing to bet my car that it will not be possible to obtain 1 complete T4C spark from the event without spending some real $.

And I would be willing to be your car as well that t4c essence might not even be obtainable except for the top 30 players. :D
  • Options
    Added awards for visual!
  • Options
    Added awards for visual!

Oh hey, that looks better! Its a really good thing I bet @Beastdad 's car instead of my own about the t4c... ;)
  • Options
    JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Added awards for visual!

Based on the rewards chart, it is NOT possible to actually earn enough T4C to form a crystal for any given Class. At least not when consider

My math:

Days 1-6: 2500 max per day (class specific). So unless you already 7500 of a certain class, you won’t get there.

Day 7: 1500-3000 T4C shards (random T4C crystal shards). So you’ll need at least 7000 shards going into the event to have a puncher’s chance and I’m confident that less than 180 total players (that is being generous) have something near that amount.

I hate to sound negative but it’s time to reset expectations for this event. For some perspective earning 1500-3000 T4C random shards is about equal to placing top 10 in AM for several weeks.
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    Added awards for visual!

Based on the rewards chart, it is NOT possible to actually earn enough T4C to form a crystal for any given Class. At least not when consider

My math:

Days 1-6: 2500 max per day (class specific). So unless you already 7500 of a certain class, you won’t get there.

Day 7: 1500-3000 T4C shards (random T4C crystal shards). So you’ll need at least 7000 shards going into the event to have a puncher’s chance and I’m confident that less than 180 total players (that is being generous) have something near that amount.

I hate to sound negative but it’s time to reset expectations for this event. For some perspective earning 1500-3000 T4C random shards is about equal to placing top 10 in AM for several weeks.

Let's hope more t4c essence will come after, like with the new spotlight. Don't drop the chance to build those sparks to half full. Rome isn't build blahblah....
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Sooooo unless your ranking high in arena your not gonna get much t4c. If any at all. Got it
  • Options
    Buttehrs wrote: »
    Sooooo unless your ranking high in arena your not gonna get much t4c. If any at all. Got it

I think you don't.
    Rank materials are available through raiding.
    And crystal through arena
  • Options
    JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    Added awards for visual!

My math:

Let's hope more t4c essence will come after, like with the new spotlight. Don't drop the chance to build those sparks to half full. Rome isn't build blahblah....

Love the Rome comment
  • Options
    Now the question is : how many chips we get per raid ?
  • Options
    Buttehrs wrote: »

I think you get zero t4c anything from arenas. It’s all bot crystal shards.
    Now the question is : how many chips we get per raid ?

I’m gonna gonna go with 15-40 depending on your medal count.