Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Prepare for the Class Clash!

Comments

• Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    edited June 2019
    So 1/4th of a t4c of each class just for raiding isnt all that bad actually. For those of us who arent top in am
  • Options
    JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Buttehrs wrote: »
    So 1/4th of a t4c of each class just for raiding isnt all that bad actually. For those of us who arent top in am

I think it's pretty good. Yes, you don't get a nice payoff like if you were to get a full spark but it's essentially 1.5 sparks (plus the random on the last day). Even at the very top, that's close to two months of AM just to get that. The raids pay a good amount of class chips too. If you have a decent medal count, it's only 4 raids to get one of the essence. Well done on this part Kabam 👍

The arena though .....
  • Options
    GrooGroo Posts: 163
    Agree with the previous speaker. The raid event is pretty good, you get more t4c essences than i had hoped for actually, plus if you spend a little bit of energon you can Also get a t3c or 2 as well. Hopefully we won’t go half a year before we can get some more t4c essences.

But the arenas are a complete joke, not gonna touch those.
  • Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited June 2019
    @Kabam Vydious are we going to keep getting events like this to top off our T4 Class Sparks
  • Options
    Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    I wonder......with the new Spotlight might they introduce something T4 Class-related to the Spotlight rewards?
  • Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    I wonder......with the new Spotlight might they introduce something T4 Class-related to the Spotlight rewards?

I was thinking the same thing earlier today
  • Options
    Raid rewards are ok, indeed.
    You can get 1/4 T4C wirh reasonable efforts.
    But if they plan similar events every 3 months, it means you need a year to form your T4C.
    Insane.
    (Even more if you get 6 at once : not sure we can stash enough to rank 6 5r5)
  • Options
    Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Darm0k wrote: »
    ktomov wrote: »
    I know, I know. I am not in top 10 alliance so I do not need as strong bots, so R5ing my 5* is not a must, but could you at least clarify: Is this going to be monthly/be-monthly/quarterly event?. If this is half an year event, that means that it will take 2 years to form a spark, nah, not really into that grinding and waiting.

On that note, I think t4c shards should be extended beyond top 10. Maybe top 25. I wonder with the top alliances slowing building up their r5 teams that the levels needed to stay in the top will require r5s. If those outside the top can’t get their t4c, top competitors will slowly become an exclusive club. If t4c deals are only offered for real money, then this game becomes even more so if a pay to win.

Back to the main topic, this grinding is getting me tired and I need a nap now.

That’s the thing, there’s no content that requires R5 5* bots at the moment. We are one of the four alliances that play D120 and we would take in skilled players with R4 5* bots. When we started playing D120, most of us only had R4 5* bots anyway. Don’t need R5 5* bots for AM.
  • Options
    NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    I'm enjoying the raid portion of this event. I agree that reasonable effort actually gives decent return. The arena, however..... it's ridiculous that we have to reach the 1 mil milestone just to get enough shards to form a single class PBC. Which statistically speaking, would likely turn out to be a 2*. Even with the class ore earned from fights it's absurd.
  • Options
    DiacloneDiaclone Posts: 29
    Nightpath wrote: »
    I'm enjoying the raid portion of this event. I agree that reasonable effort actually gives decent return. The arena, however..... it's ridiculous that we have to reach the 1 mil milestone just to get enough shards to form a single class PBC. Which statistically speaking, would likely turn out to be a 2*. Even with the class ore earned from fights it's absurd.

I must agree that the raid store setup for this event is pretty good. I’m Impressed. Good job on that part. The elusive T4 is very welcome.
    The arenas are still crazy though, but if they have one saving grace, it’s the continuous special battle clash which rewards extra class specific ore. That part is cool.
  • Options
    yigalhyigalh Posts: 16
    @Kabam Miike , @Kabam Vydious , could you please post a daily schedule of the classes for the Raids? Only a schedule of the classes for the Arenas was posted, and they’re apparently not the same. Thanks in advance!
  • Options
    yigalh wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike , @Kabam Vydious , could you please post a daily schedule of the classes for the Raids? Only a schedule of the classes for the Arenas was posted, and they’re apparently not the same. Thanks in advance!

Simply look at the arena class schedule -- the raid store will offer class-advantage items. For example.. if the arena is warrior, then the raid store is brawler, (the counter-class of warrior.)
  • Options
    So, as far as these quintesson bases..... thanks for giving us medals now, it's appreciated! Also, I thought the raid chip rewards were supposed to have been increased? For me, that hasn't been the case. I'm still averaging around 15k. Honestly, I don't care, there's always a surplus of raid chips anyway, but has anyone noticed an increase of rewards?
    I also found it amusing that the last one I raided had two 4* ultra magnuses on it. I guess the quints aren't constrained by only having one of each rarity. :D
  • Options
    Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    So, as far as these quintesson bases..... thanks for giving us medals now, it's appreciated! Also, I thought the raid chip rewards were supposed to have been increased? For me, that hasn't been the case. I'm still averaging around 15k. Honestly, I don't care, there's always a surplus of raid chips anyway, but has anyone noticed an increase of rewards?
    I also found it amusing that the last one I raided had two 4* ultra magnuses on it. I guess the quints aren't constrained by only having one of each rarity. :D

Yeah they are not constrained. I am eagerly awaiting for the Q base with 7 Robotronuses.
  • Options
    Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 244
    The medals for the Quint bases are very much appreciated, they make me want to fight a Q base instead of dreading it for the lost medals.
  • Options

Yeah they are not constrained. I am eagerly awaiting for the Q base with 7 Robotronuses.

I don't know if that would make me laugh or cry. Probably both.
  • Options

It's unfortunate : that's reserved for the T3 daily mission!
  • Options
    SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085

That will be just 5 robotronus fights lol it'll be easy
  • Options
    Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Slayer wrote: »

That will be just 5 robotronus fights lol it'll be easy

Oh yeah it will be easy. Unless the base rating is 105k LOL
    crj8p9keztzp.gif
  • Options
    willdorfwilldorf Posts: 217
    edited June 2019
    1jehm7ef837v.jpg

So what's the point of 500 class specific crystal shards? Are these all going to be converted to generic shards at the end of the event, or are they going to just sit there unusable until we get 2000 (will this event happen again a number of times)
  • Options
    Oh, somehow I had missed 5* bot shards as a reward for the arenas! That was a pleasant surprise in the mail. I suppose the arenas aren't quite as useless as I had thought.

Almost, but not quite.
  • Options
    PeponfreePeponfree Posts: 83
    edited June 2019
    willdorf wrote: »
    1jehm7ef837v.jpg

So what's the point of 500 class specific crystal shards? Are these all going to be converted to generic shards at the end of the event, or are they going to just sit there unusable until we get 2000 (will this event happen again a number of times)

Just out of curiosity (@willdorf), how many points did you have to make in order to be 6-10% in the class arena? Since I've forged most of my bots, I can't really score much and this Class-Specific arenas is moot for me.
  • Options
    PeponfreePeponfree Posts: 83
    I see many comments from the forum but no replies from @Kabam Miike or @Kabam Vydious ... I'd like to see their perspective in all this.
  • Options
    TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    Peponfree wrote: »
    willdorf wrote: »
    1jehm7ef837v.jpg

Just out of curiosity (@willdorf), how many points did you have to make in order to be 6-10% in the class arena? Since I've forged most of my bots, I can't really score much and this Class-Specific arenas is moot for me.

I finished in the same 6-10% range and I scored 750k.
  • Options
    I scored 739k, also in 6-10%
    fil60mpcqr1g.jpg
  • Options
    hoolienweehoolienwee Posts: 159
    Just slightly >1mil will get 3-5%.
  • Options
    How can I get 1000 chips
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    How can I get 1000 chips

3piz53kv4bx5.jpeg
  • Options
    TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    hoolienwee wrote: »
    Just slightly >1mil will get 3-5%.

Giving that there are more Scouts and Techs out there, I fear that 1 Million won’t be enough for Top 5% from now through the Demo Class Arenas.