Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Prepare for the Class Clash!

Comments

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited June 2019
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    Kabam can you please look into having more items available during raid ascent or any raid event? Everyone has so much raid chips and nothing to spend it on. Permanent unlimited gold crystals would be a good start to add in.

Fixed 😆
  • GungnirGungnir Posts: 81
    Well, I was quite enjoying the raid aspect of this event, until I realised that I'm simply not going to have time to get 1000 cc chips in time to get a t3scout spark. I'll have it by the free-for-all day... But it would appear it's going to then be back to RNG crystals. Which means I'll end up with another £&#£ warrior spark I dont need. Really think we should have ALL the t3c sparks to choose from on that final day.
  • MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    Yeah a little more thought would go a long way. Anyway finally bought that million dollar gold raid relic before all my gold got stolen
  • I am avoiding arena event. This is the most boring class of grinding anyway.

Raid event, on the other hand, is quite good. I do not expect to earn essence for all sparks, as I would not be able to r5 a 5* from every class at once anyway. But it is a good way to earn t4 class essence for one or two sparks. Hopefully there will be more such events in the future or other ways to complete those sparks.

And thanks kabam for making t4 class available from your own efforts on raids only :) There is AM and other events for team effort
  • Hey, gang!

Sorry for the strange radio silence here! I was gone the last two days, but I'm here now! I'll have to double check on the Class Shards and the conversion after the event. As for all the feedback on the event thus far, thank you so much for it. We're grateful for the returning comments on it for post-participation after having read into and now trying it out.

If y'all have anything else you'd like to share, let me know!
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Hey, gang!

Sorry for the strange radio silence here! I was gone the last two days, but I'm here now! I'll have to double check on the Class Shards and the conversion after the event. As for all the feedback on the event thus far, thank you so much for it. We're grateful for the returning comments on it for post-participation after having read into and now trying it out.

If y'all have anything else you'd like to share, let me know!

Yes I’ve got a quick question, will this triple C event come around every month, or every other month, so we can form a T4 Class Spark?
  • Jazz444 wrote: »
    Yes I’ve got a quick question, will this triple C event come around every month, or every other month, so we can form a T4 Class Spark?

We haven't talked much about it being reoccurring, but we can certainly have discussions!
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    How can I get 1000 chips

1.5 million Arena Points can achieve that...
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Jazz444 wrote: »

We haven't talked much about it being reoccurring, but we can certainly have discussions!

In short: how can we get the other half of each t4c? Are they becoming more available after this event?

Okay thank you, if this event doesn’t come back there won’t ever be a chance for the rest of the top Alliances to gain T4 Class unless there’s a new game mode or rewards upgrade
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997

Okay thank you, if this event doesn’t come back there won’t ever be a chance for the rest of the top Alliances to gain T4 Class unless there’s a new game mode or rewards upgrade

I'm sure eventually there will be more ways to earn essence. Small amount in bot battle every two weeks and probably some money offers coming soon. Be patient, resources will come. If it comes too fast, then 6*s are next and you're starting all over again.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    JKL wrote: »

I'm sure eventually there will be more ways to earn essence. Small amount in bot battle every two weeks and probably some money offers coming soon. Be patient, resources will come. If it comes too fast, then 6*s are next and you're starting all over again.

Yeah, there’s the token amount in the last bot battle milestone if your alliance can hit it and pretty sure you can get some if you spend $. Other than that, just top 10 alliances.

But I guess if you can be ninja like the Omega, Kaon, or ColdA folks, you can push higher with just r4s. Eventually, it may get to the point where you have to be doing d120 (or close to it) to even get into the top 10 as those alliances will be getting their r5s and pushing it more.
    JKL wrote: »

Hope those T4 resources come soon like this event lol 😂 please no 6*s
  • RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 302
    Some of these comments really get under my skin, for nearly a year Kabam released nothing really. We get t4c event and 2 other events where it gave you a bunch of free stuff for very little work. Please stop complaining and be thankful. Remember we also have a new bot and a new sm in just a few days.
  • Agree with you @Rocsolid , I'm thankful for the rewards a new content to come.
    I took or will take all the T4C.
    (T3C is too pricey for me, at 12 raid each, aka 1h and 120 cubes, considering I can get some elsewhere)

Still, I'm somehow frustrated due to the fact I don't know when I'll be able to get some more.
    Frustration often come from a lack or default in communication.
    If the moderation could say like "our plans might change due to internal constraints, but we intend to release such events every 3 months at worst", well, i think it would help everyone. A vision is made to be shared...
    edited June 2019
    Rocsolid wrote: »
    Some of these comments really get under my skin, for nearly a year Kabam released nothing really. We get t4c event and 2 other events where it gave you a bunch of free stuff for very little work. Please stop complaining and be thankful. Remember we also have a new bot and a new sm in just a few days.

Lol 😂 arena and raids are a grind though, unless kids out of school for the summer are enjoying something to do, but players with 12 hr+ shifts in real life can’t swing the time to grind
    Agree with you @Rocsolid , I'm thankful for the rewards a new content to come.
    I took or will take all the T4C.
    (T3C is too pricey for me, at 12 raid each, aka 1h and 120 cubes, considering I can get some elsewhere)

Still, I'm somehow frustrated due to the fact I don't know when I'll be able to get some more.
    Frustration often come from a lack or default in communication.
    If the moderation could say like "our plans might change due to internal constraints, but we intend to release such events every 3 months at worst", well, i think it would help everyone. A vision is made to be shared...

Doubtful even if they planned on doing this every x amount they would say so.
    I agree the t3c is too pricey and really should be lowered.
    Frustration on when we will get it again is a good thing believe it or not. This means they are actively doing things to progress the game.
    Communication honestly is not Kabams strong suit with the community. I believe this is internal, I for one have played Kabam games since Thirst of Night(awesome game and screw you for taking it down lol). The content there was also 'hey look what we just released' lol

Lol 😂 arena and raids are a grind though, unless kids out of school for the summer are enjoying something to do, but players with 12 hr+ shifts in real life can’t swing the time to grind

The grind is tough, I've done what I can. It really only takes 15min every 3 to 6 hours to get good rewards from them. Fyi I'm 36 with full custody of my 3 kids, so I know the time issue haha.

The grind is tough, I've done what I can. It really only takes 15min every 3 to 6 hours to get good rewards from them. Fyi I'm 36 with full custody of my 3 kids, so I know the time issue haha.

Ok 👍 lol 😂 when you said little work gets amazing rewards I thought I’ve been doing something wrong cause 700k is pretty much all I could swing the 1st couple days and what a grind lol 😂
  • SteffSteff Posts: 71
    it would be nice to add activation and other programs in each class for the event
  • The Raid event was well done! Relatively casual players can get a T3C class spark out of it, and more serious players can get half a T4C spark in two classes. Whales can spend energon to do a bazillion raids, but they still have to keep playing on winning those raids, so it can encourage spending without becoming pay to win.

Meanwhile, like most others in the thread, I find the Arenas a bit baffling. The rewards are simultaneously harder to get than in the regular arenas and less valuable. A string of regular crystal arenas would have been more welcome, or a drastic redesign of the rewards. At the moment, I'm concerned that these class shards will clog my inventory, so that having participated becomes more a nuisance than anything else. Even if they get converted to regular shards, it'll be worth less than having had regular arenas.

However, I like that the game is giving us new content. It's normal for some new ideas to succeed better than others.
  • HalloweendmHalloweendm Posts: 395
    To me, this feels like it should be an ongoing thing and not a special event. Like leave them on the Raid tab of the Store so people can get them whenever they have time, up to the max amount listed, kind of how you can get the character trophies, Allspark, Cloaking Field, etc., for tickets and can't get anymore after that.
  • ubiquitusubiquitus Posts: 28
    this event has got me to do more raids than I have in a long time. Well done! Also, the improvement on the quintesson bases are great and much needed. Those arenas though...
  • PiconiaPiconia Posts: 106
    I think the biggest problem with the arena was the shared classes from one day to the next. I'm not sure how everyone else handled it. For me, beeing able to run the whole rooster only twice / arena due to it beeing during working days, when the next arena started i'd have one of the classes still on cd.

Still, i really hope they do something with the earned shards, preferably supliment or make them go away, i'd hate to have to scroll through 2 screens of shards i won't get again for another year just to get to the usual shard crystals.
  • What’s the new Spotlight Mission
  • PeponfreePeponfree Posts: 83
    grw7iu9d568f.png

About tomorrow's Day-7 of the raid event... will it be just 3x T4C shard crystals (and that's it on what relates to t4c) OR will it be 3x T4C per class?

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    Peponfree wrote: »
    grw7iu9d568f.png

About tomorrow's Day-7 of the raid event... will it be just 3x T4C shard crystals (and that's it on what relates to t4c) OR will it be 3x T4C per class?

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

I believe they've already said that Day 7 will have classless crystals. So you get to spin the RNG for the 3 you get to purchase.
  • I really enjoyed the raid event, the T4C was much needed, I hope it’s available in other ways soon cause 1/4 spark per class is useless lol. The arena was horrible, how do you make the milestones bigger with 1/3rd of your bots available and now I have a bunch of half crystals. I’m happy they’re trying new things and I’m looking forward to the new special mission and new bot but they really need some new achievements and new story mode chapters, that’s what I enjoyed most.