Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Prepare for the Class Clash!

Comments

• JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    edited June 2019
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Buttehrs wrote: »
    Sooooo unless your ranking high in arena your not gonna get much t4c. If any at all. Got it

I think you get zero t4c anything from arenas. It’s all bot crystal shards.
    Now the question is : how many chips we get per raid ?

I’m gonna gonna go with 15-40 depending on your medal count.

The Raid event is published in game. 300 clash chips (I’m calling them clown chips) for reaching 300k total points over 7 days as a group. Forget about the rank rewards (they are wack). That’s about 10-12 raids per person daily.

I’m gonna guess that the raid itself will earn zero clown chips. Sounds crazy but with new currency comes missed opportunity.
  • PhlexusPhlexus Posts: 15
    Did I miss the rewards for milestones?
    Phlexus wrote: »
    Did I miss the rewards for milestones?

For which event? For raid, it’s 4* shards and some clown chips aka the new class chips.

For arena, it’s all bot crystals.
    Synthwave wrote: »
    How about you save some of us some time (which is often more valuable than money) and just offer a $100 U-Pick T4C crystal?

Upvote right here. Oh wait, this isn’t Reddit.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Gimme that beachball!
    zclsua33u2ei.png
  • HZEROHZERO Posts: 52
    JKL wrote: »
    I'm happy you guys are trying to give us new-ish content but not sure you're fully listening to what the players would like to see.

We're tired of the same old grind because content hasn't changed forever. We need challenges. This doesn't necessarily mean it has to be super hard content. What I was hoping from this class based event could have been 6 mini gauntlets. With each one locked to that specific class. This could have really challenged your roster and skill. Maybe demo challenge would be easier for some because you have lots of ranked up demos but then tech could be way more challenging due to lack of highly ranked bots. It would be different for each player which would make it interesting.

Each class gauntlet would provide a class prize with a grand prize if you can complete all 6 in that difficulty. Just wishful thinking on my part.
    I gett where you're coming from, but in game, we have multiple game modes, and only making Mission content totally ignores things like Raids and Arenas.

We DO have a new Spotlight Mission coming in July as well, and it will be out soon after this is over!

By running the event though arenas and raids, Kabam can limit the number of players who can earn the sought after items (top 30 in arenas and top 4 or so in the raid event). If the rewards people want were in a spotlight-type mission, even if the difficulty level was raised, a lot more players would be able to get them.
    Though we strive to make more valuable rewards accessible to more players, players who place in higher Ranks are going to get bigger rewards, because they pushed for them.

This is a Competitive Game with Competitive Modes, and that means rewarding Commanders for their ranks in competition.

We're working on a lot of stuff behind the scenes, like new Missions and events, but we can't stop running Arena and Raid events in the meantime.

ogsmp34j3e6r.jpg
    ne5e98fuky1d.jpg

Greetings Kabam Mike. You talk about competition, and I know that you understand that the more competition the better prizes, proof of this is that the rewards of Aliance Mision improved.

As far as I know you will understand that this (pics) are really illogical, I really hope that an update to the prizes of this assault event will be made, because for the most advanced players: what serves 1000 essences 4 * bot? or a 4 * bot (only of forging, of course, but it is better in some cases to double the bot's ability) since in the calendar you give a full 4 * bot and there are different ways to obtain them and also the premium crystals. Do you see the incongruity in these rewards?

The prizes for the first place should be 10 000 essence 5 * bot and from that point to decrease for the following places, or less essences but this event should give 5 * bot essences.

Now, I expected that it would be a weekly of clash classes event. This event was around spark class crystals from T1 to T4 Class Spark Essence crystal.

I hope you can really change this assault event, because it will not shorten the competition you mention.

Finally, if possible, you could put T4 Class Spark Essence crystal every day during the event?, increase your purchase amount to 5 and it does not matter if you increase your purchase price, but in this whole week of event if you get all the T4 Class Spark Essence cristals and all T4 Class Spark Essence you can form a T4 spark.

I hoppe you can change some of this. Thanks for all.

• Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    The Raid event is published in game. 300 clash chips (I’m calling them clown chips) for reaching 300k total points over 7 days as a group. Forget about the rank rewards (they are wack). That’s about 10-12 raids per person daily.

That’s just 300 chips for hitting all milestones. That’ll let you buy just one 500 t4c essence of one class.
    I’m gonna guess that the raid itself will earn zero clown chips. Sounds crazy but with new currency comes missed opportunity.

Well, it does say this in the initial post.
    For the duration of the Event, you can earn Class Clash Chips for every successful Raid you complete. Use these Chips in the Store to purchase Class Spark Essence and ORE-13!

That’s where I was guessing 15-40 chips per raid.

But to be fair, I did miss this when I was commenting about the rank rewards just being standard and the small chip amount in the milestone.
    There will also be a 7-Day Raid Ascent event running alongside the Class Clash Event. This event features the regular rewards for Raid Ascent, but also includes a small amount of Class Clash Chips in the rewards
    an7k6du8jm74.png

Which Bots are in the Crystals?

We’ve updated the Class Crystals to include all of our regularly available Bots! This means that the only ones not available are Thundercracker, and Bumblebee (Generations), while Bumblebee (DOTM) will be available as a 2 and 3 Star, but not as a 4-Star.

Some clarity would be nice here. Which crystals are being referenced? The Feature Bot? Basic 3,4,5* crystals? What does regularly available mean? Based on the sentence that follows, it reads like ALL bots are available except TC, G1 Bee, and 4* Tact Bee. Any insight is appreciated.

• VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    edited June 2019
    an7k6du8jm74.png

Which Bots are in the Crystals?

We’ve updated the Class Crystals to include all of our regularly available Bots! This means that the only ones not available are Thundercracker, and Bumblebee (Generations), while Bumblebee (DOTM) will be available as a 2 and 3 Star, but not as a 4-Star.

Some clarity would be nice here. Which crystals are being referenced? The Feature Bot? Basic 3,4,5* crystals? What does regularly available mean? Based on the sentence that follows, it reads like ALL bots are available except TC, G1 Bee, and 4* Tact Bee. Any insight is appreciated.

i think Vyd is trying to say those class specific bot crystals and based on the chart..it'll be only in 4* and PBC form. so a Brawler PBC will have all brawlers except TC
  • IDKIDK Posts: 14
    Kabam Vydious in the special crystal tab there are two shard Crystal's, Good as Gold crystal and Goldwheel crystal and as as said they are shard Crystal's so how do I get those shards
  • @IDK those crystals are here since the last Bumblebee event and will probably remain till the next one when you'll be able to get more shards
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    edited June 2019
    Perhaps wishful thinking, but I really hope Kabam is more generous than 15-40 clash chips earned from each raid. The class items in the store seem to rotate daily - which doesn't allow anyone to save up their chips if the class they're interested in purchasing happens to be on day 1.
  • TheBeastInsideTheBeastInside Posts: 429
    edited June 2019
    Yup, hope so too. Because if we earn, say, 35 per raid, it means 100 raids to get both T4C and t3c.
    That would mean 10h a day non stop raiding...
    Yup, hope so too. Because if we earn, say, 35 per raid, it means 100 raids to get both T4C and t3c.
    That would mean 10h a day non stop raiding...

Oh please no.

The very thought is making me tired before the event even starts.
    My guesstimate of 15-40 was just based off of the milestones only give 300 in total. However, since Kabam themselves said the raid event will just give a small amount in milestones, I do have a little more hope that we’ll get more from actual raids. *crosses fingers*
  • PeponfreePeponfree Posts: 83
    HZERO wrote: »
    JKL wrote: »
    I'm happy you guys are trying to give us new-ish content but not sure you're fully listening to what the players would like to see.

We're tired of the same old grind because content hasn't changed forever. We need challenges. This doesn't necessarily mean it has to be super hard content. What I was hoping from this class based event could have been 6 mini gauntlets. With each one locked to that specific class. This could have really challenged your roster and skill. Maybe demo challenge would be easier for some because you have lots of ranked up demos but then tech could be way more challenging due to lack of highly ranked bots. It would be different for each player which would make it interesting.

Each class gauntlet would provide a class prize with a grand prize if you can complete all 6 in that difficulty. Just wishful thinking on my part.
    I gett where you're coming from, but in game, we have multiple game modes, and only making Mission content totally ignores things like Raids and Arenas.

We DO have a new Spotlight Mission coming in July as well, and it will be out soon after this is over!

By running the event though arenas and raids, Kabam can limit the number of players who can earn the sought after items (top 30 in arenas and top 4 or so in the raid event). If the rewards people want were in a spotlight-type mission, even if the difficulty level was raised, a lot more players would be able to get them.
    Though we strive to make more valuable rewards accessible to more players, players who place in higher Ranks are going to get bigger rewards, because they pushed for them.

This is a Competitive Game with Competitive Modes, and that means rewarding Commanders for their ranks in competition.

We're working on a lot of stuff behind the scenes, like new Missions and events, but we can't stop running Arena and Raid events in the meantime.

ogsmp34j3e6r.jpg
    ne5e98fuky1d.jpg

Greetings Kabam Mike. You talk about competition, and I know that you understand that the more competition the better prizes, proof of this is that the rewards of Aliance Mision improved.

As far as I know you will understand that this (pics) are really illogical, I really hope that an update to the prizes of this assault event will be made, because for the most advanced players: what serves 1000 essences 4 * bot? or a 4 * bot (only of forging, of course, but it is better in some cases to double the bot's ability) since in the calendar you give a full 4 * bot and there are different ways to obtain them and also the premium crystals. Do you see the incongruity in these rewards?

The prizes for the first place should be 10 000 essence 5 * bot and from that point to decrease for the following places, or less essences but this event should give 5 * bot essences.

Now, I expected that it would be a weekly of clash classes event. This event was around spark class crystals from T1 to T4 Class Spark Essence crystal.

I hope you can really change this assault event, because it will not shorten the competition you mention.

Finally, if possible, you could put T4 Class Spark Essence crystal every day during the event?, increase your purchase amount to 5 and it does not matter if you increase your purchase price, but in this whole week of event if you get all the T4 Class Spark Essence cristals and all T4 Class Spark Essence you can form a T4 spark.

I hoppe you can change some of this. Thanks for all.

This is really a well thought and articulated suggestion. Hopefully Kabam will take a look at it and make changes.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Hopefully we can make at least 100 Chips a raid so we’re not grinding for a straight week to just grab the T4 Class essence, and T3 Class
    Nightpath wrote: »
    Perhaps wishful thinking, but I really hope Kabam is more generous than 15-40 clash chips earned from each raid. The class items in the store seem to rotate daily - which doesn't allow anyone to save up their chips if the class they're interested in purchasing happens to be on day 1.

This may be helpful and hopeful. On day 7, the clown chip store will have everything available for all classes.
    Nightpath wrote: »

This may be helpful and hopeful. On day 7, the clown chip store will have everything available for all classes.

Except..... I believe Vydious said the crystals on day 7 are not class specific. Which means a spin of the old RNG, and not as helpful if you're aiming for a specific class...
    @TheBeastInside thanks for telling me. Guess
    have to wait till I don't know, whenever Kabam wants to rerelease it
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    What do you do with the 4* class shards from the rank rewards? Anyone outside top 30 will just be sitting on these forever?
    @Nightpath how do I change my fourms profile picture because it gives me a Sharkticon but yours is a Dinobot. My in game profile picture is a Hotrod so please tell me
    edited June 2019
    Oh just restarted the game and Warrior Class Clash is out
    Have a Hotrod so I'll grind for other warrior bots ,maybe a 4 star doubt it tho
  • DiacloneDiaclone Posts: 29
    edited June 2019
    $eriously? Limited ro$ter & the top mile$tone $et to 2 mil?! It’$ an impo$$ible goal. **** again!!
    Thank$ gang.
    At lea$t we know where your loyaltie$ are.
    $$$$$$$$$$$
    Diaclone wrote: »
    $eriously? Limited ro$ter & the top mile$tone $et to 2 mil?! It’$ an impo$$ible goal. **** again!!
    Thank$ gang.
    At lea$t we know where your loyaltie$ are.
    $$$$$$$$$$$

Well, there’s no t4c in the arenas so I don’t have strong feelings about this. However, for those who do want to run them, they should have at least reduced the cool down period for the bots.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited June 2019
    Well this is a good little event to lead us into the New Bot and New Spotlight, but the raids should’ve paid a bit more, hopefully everyone ends up with enough chips to claim all the T4 Class essence, if we keep getting an event like this everyone can get maxed out 5*s 👍