Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Prepare for the Class Clash!

Comments

• Options
    Starkiller7Starkiller7 Posts: 266
    The raids seem worthwhile if you want to grind for full T3C sparks. Otherwise this event seems like it is largely a waste of time.
  • Options
    The event is your bring bots of same class or bots with class advantage?

It would have been nice to probably include bots at class disadvantage. Today being Warrior, could also allow Scout. At a disadvantage, should be better rewards; if that made sense? We only have so many brawlers and warriors in our roster.
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Just forget the arenas ever existed.

Raid store has some nice rewards though
  • Options
    ktomovktomov Posts: 216
    edited June 2019
    Was away from the game for 2 months. Logged in last month to get Shockwave and this month to get Tantrum. Must say that sort of made me happy and started playing again (without the arena grind fest).

Now I am here just to say that this is laughable. Special event giving a quarter of what is needed for class spark with only God know when there will be another event like this is just pushing me to ask - is it really worth it? 3 raids of around 80 points. That means to get the quarter of the class specific class 4 spark will results to no less than 18 raids a day. Okay, but why?

I know, I know. I am not in top 10 alliance so I do not need as strong bots, so R5ing my 5* is not a must, but could you at least clarify: Is this going to be monthly/be-monthly/quarterly event?. If this is half an year event, that means that it will take 2 years to form a spark, nah, not really into that grinding and waiting.
  • Options
    I like that they are trying to give us something new. Like the Grimlock and Thundercracker events.

This one is just a bust...
  • Options
    ktomovktomov Posts: 216
    edited June 2019
    Beastdad wrote: »
    Honestly it is getting to the point where it may be time to just give this game up. They obviously don't care about it anymore, so I am finding it hard to find reasons to keep playing as well.

That is the sad part. I was very active before, kept waiting for Tantrum in the store, kept playing just because wanted to get the specific bots I wanted. Got bored of grinding arena, got bored of all the repetetive things and one day when I saw that icon of the game I've said, meh - another day.

When I saw the thread for June and July, I was - OH boy! Something new is coming. Yeah it is kinda new, kinda old.

So, bottom line - I have completed all my milestones, my personal milestones. Got Galvatron, Tantrum and Shockwave to R4, which was my whole mission for the last year. Now I can simply close the game, because nothing motivates me to do 18 raids a day for 7 days, just to have 2500 class specific shards that I do not know if I would be able to use if there is no such event anymore or if it is per half a year.

Guys, players needs motivation. I seriously lack it. Hopefully you can shed some light and tell us that we could collect a whole class spark for say a year of grinding on every such event. Otherwise, I will enjoy my beer and watch some movie.
  • Options
    DiacloneDiaclone Posts: 29
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Diaclone wrote: »
    $eriously? Limited ro$ter & the top mile$tone $et to 2 mil?! It’$ an impo$$ible goal. **** again!!
    Thank$ gang.
    At lea$t we know where your loyaltie$ are.
    $$$$$$$$$$$

Well, there’s no t4c in the arenas so I don’t have strong feelings about this. However, for those who do want to run them, they should have at least reduced the cool down period for the bots.

Indeed. Reduce recharge timers by 50%-75%!!
    I can Hear it now, “But the top players will score even higher!!” True, but at least us plebs might be able to finish.

• Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited June 2019
    ktomov wrote: »
    Was away from the game for 2 months. Logged in last month to get Shockwave and this month to get Tantrum. Must say that sort of made me happy and started playing again (without the arena grind fest).

Now I am here just to say that this is laughable. Special event giving a quarter of what is needed for class spark with only God know when there will be another event like this is just pushing me to ask - is it really worth it? 3 raids of around 80 points. That means to get the quarter of the class specific class 4 spark will results to no less than 18 raids a day. Okay, but why?

I know, I know. I am not in top 10 alliance so I do not need as strong bots, so R5ing my 5* is not a must, but could you at least clarify: Is this going to be monthly/be-monthly/quarterly event?. If this is half an year event, that means that it will take 2 years to form a spark, nah, not really into that grinding and waiting.

I believe You can actually get up to half a t4c because I think the last day is where it's a free for all, for any class item. Probably won't be able to get 5000 essence for all 6 classes, but you can focus on one or two that you need.

The fact remains that these rewards are waaaaaaay more than what you get in the top 3 for AM, and combined with the t4c essence crystals players are slowly earning, these raid shop items can help players get their next (or first) t4c in relatively short order.

I would also fully expect t4c essence offers to appear immediately after this event, for players to decide if they want to complete their sparks.
  • Options
    Or avoid to chain 2 arenas that use the same bot class...

That said, chips in raid are not as low as expected, that's a good point, and Q base seem a bit more challenging although still low in raid chips rewards.
    So thanks for that
  • Options
    I’ve just played both raid and arena and I think it’s all pretty rad
    I forged a lot of my 4* and 3* to get my A-Team of 5* up to scratch - class arena is now a race to the finish rather than a fire one conclusion
    This is a neat addition and KAbam should be commended
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    ktomov wrote: »

On that note, I think t4c shards should be extended beyond top 10. Maybe top 25. I wonder with the top alliances slowing building up their r5 teams that the levels needed to stay in the top will require r5s. If those outside the top can’t get their t4c, top competitors will slowly become an exclusive club. If t4c deals are only offered for real money, then this game becomes even more so if a pay to win.

Back to the main topic, this grinding is getting me tired and I need a nap now.
  • Options
    McBusketMcBusket Posts: 174
    I really think kabam should run a special upload a video of people saying Class Clash Chips 10 times or what ever and then reward them! Lol who ever came up with this tongue twister should be the one to upload the first video. Lol what do you think @Kabam Vydious
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Tyberious wrote: »
    I can not, within any reason, complete 20+ raids per day to get the T3C sparks I need to rank up my 4 star bots. This event does not consider that people have lives out side of this game. I have to work, complete daily tasks, and have a life outside of this game.

If a the certain class you want is later on in the week, you can raid and then save up your chips for then (given you have enough time to raid for it). Plus, you get more chips with a higher medal count. I don’t think Kabam is taking away our chips after each day. Or at least I hope not.
  • Options
    Hi guys! Maybe there’s something I’m missing... I’m interested in brawler sparks, and they are the first in raid store. Because of this maybe I cannot collect enough chips, and I’ll miss them. Instead, maybe in day 6 I’ll have enough chips but I could use them just for another class. If my understanding is correct I guess this mechanism is unfair because some classes are disadvantaged vs others

What do you think? @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    Hopefully on day 7 all 6 sparks will be available. But it would be kind of nice to know what to expect on day 7...
  • Options
    JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Hi guys! Maybe there’s something I’m missing... I’m interested in brawler sparks, and they are the first in raid store. Because of this maybe I cannot collect enough chips, and I’ll miss them. Instead, maybe in day 6 I’ll have enough chips but I could use them just for another class. If my understanding is correct I guess this mechanism is unfair because some classes are disadvantaged vs others

What do you think? @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike
    Hopefully on day 7 all 6 sparks will be available. But it would be kind of nice to know what to expect on day 7...

Both of you are in luck. On Day 7, the store will have essence for all 6 classes. So save your clown chips!
  • Options
    SkBirdmanSkBirdman Posts: 391
    Just a thought, if I get say 1-2% and get half a 4 star warrior crystal... how do I ever get the other half?
  • Options
    NidRobNidRob Posts: 202
    SkBirdman wrote: »
    Just a thought, if I get say 1-2% and get half a 4 star warrior crystal... how do I ever get the other half?

Next class event lol
  • Options
    hoolienweehoolienwee Posts: 159

It seems they stay permanently, and looks like to have similar event in future.
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    The tough part for me today is that I need brawler t3 the worst, and it's day 1. Therefore I have 1 day to work a full time truck driver job and grind for 1000 raid chips :/
  • Options
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    The tough part for me today is that I need brawler t3 the worst, and it's day 1. Therefore I have 1 day to work a full time truck driver job and grind for 1000 raid chips :/

You’ll get another chance bud. On Day 7, the whole kit and kaboodle go class goodies will be available.
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »

You’ll get another chance bud. On Day 7, the whole kit and kaboodle go class goodies will be available.

Man I hope so. You gave me some hope:) I need brawler and scout like no other. I'm overflowing with demo
  • Options
    JKLJKL Posts: 997

You sure? Check the rewards chart again.
  • Options
    NightpathNightpath Posts: 644

Maybe I misunderstood. I thought on day 7 we could buy non-class-specific spark crystals. Which means you pop them for a random chance to get the class you want. Am I wrong?
  • Options
    NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    IDK wrote: »
    @Nightpath how do I change my fourms profile picture because it gives me a Sharkticon but yours is a Dinobot. My in game profile picture is a Hotrod so please tell me

@IDK Just tap on your name at the top of the page, then edit profile from the little drop-down list on that page.
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    NidRob wrote: »

Next class event lol
    RIP those who get less than 1000 shards
  • Options
    Nightpath wrote: »

Maybe I misunderstood. I thought on day 7 we could buy non-class-specific spark crystals. Which means you pop them for a random chance to get the class you want. Am I wrong?

No, I think you are right. The wording is tricky in the rewards post. It clearly says Day 7 will NOT be class specific. I agree with you that it means it will be random class stuff.