Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

TRANSFORMERS: Forged to Fight - Character Suggestion Thread

Comments

• woo224woo224 Posts: 180
    We could narrow down these hundreds of names and discuss a Bot that would actually have a probablity to make it into the game by coming up with (reasonable) in-game abilities for a Bot (and not for simple reasons like "because it would be cool").

What class would they go in? What abiltities could relfect their character? How would bots without guns use Ranged Attacks? What Special Attack names can you come up with? What about Signature Abilities and Synergy Bonuses?

Here's an example of a Bot with abilties I thought up:
    tfwiki.net/wiki/Lugnut_(Animated)#Animated
    Animated Lugnut
    • Class: Demolitons
    • Ranged Attacks: chance to inlfict liquid napalm on opponents, which would make them take more damage from Burn debuffs.
    • His Heavy Attacks and Special 3 would inflict Burn.
    • Chance to gain an Armor Buff.
    • Special 1: Power Mace
    • Special 2: P.O.K.E
    • Special 3: Bombing Run
    • Signature Ability: Gains buff when opponent is Burning
    • Synergy Bonus with ROTF Megatron (Because he's glorious, as Lugnut would put it.)
  • MORE BEAST WARS CHARACTERS!!!!

Dragon Megatron
    Cheetor
    Airazor
    Tigatron
    Terrasuar
    Rampage
    Depth Charge

Oh and more G1, especially a new Megatron.

DO NOT, DO NOT put in movie starscream or movie Galvatron
  • So....who agree with me that all of these suggestions are useless? You make a suggestion then NOTHING happened in the game. So what do you do here?
  • I never said to update him but to add a new version of him
  • I wish the admins would look at this page bc i really would like to see the knights
  • Still, there are already two Optimus Primes bro. I think two is more than enough, at least for now anyway
  • Anubis wrote: »
    We need these bots in the game!!!!

Cheetor and Tigatron definitely have my vote, but then I'm a cat person
  • I want to see the knights because they were interesting characters and also we even have a last knight event why not put the knights in
  • Drake6401Drake6401 Posts: 321
    Since anyone can just cough up a character name, I figured I'd suggest some behaviors and traits to my ideas instead. I don't know Beast Wars all that well, so that's why you won't see any suggestions of them.

G1 is stated here in reference to Combiner Wars versions we've seen used for this game.

#1 G1 Megatron: Brawler
    This one is inevitable to occur down the road, but here's my take on the character. Suitable to his personality, Megatron would be a fitting Brawler. I could see him running a very similar synergy as the MV Megatron, and instead being linked to Shockwave, Soundwave, and Starscream.
    Though he starts with a generally low attack stat, Megatron's primary trait could be attack buffs obtained by both taking and dealing damage to his opponent. These buffs are preserved by hitting heavy and special attacks. Buffs stack and each last 8 seconds a piece. This strategy would revolve around continuous exchange of damage to maintain as many stacks as possible. Countering Megatron would of course be the opposite, and take a few dodge runs to let this tempered tyrant cool off.

#2 G1 Wheeljack: Tech
    As much as I liked the TF Primer version of this character, Wheeljack is a tech-head by nature. What better way to demonstrate that knowledge that to scatter his enemy's power bar while tending to his own? Wheeljack would make a neat power manipulator, applying both buffs and debuffs in it's regards. His attack stat would be rather low, but this is made up by his ability to dominate the special attack contest.
    This strategy would spell disaster for Demo bots and some tech. Countering him would be done easily with Scouts as they often go for the first tier special attack, and Brawlers since their basic attacks still hit hard.

Since it seems all tech bots synergy with Shockwave, Wheeljack's could heal Shockwave by a certain percent based on the active charges he's carrying at that time.

#3 MV Lockdown: Technician
    I'm not too big on this guy, but he was a pretty cool villain on Movie verse standards. Seems to be well liked by fans as well, so I'm sure many would be happy to see him. Like many characters, Lockdown would have at least one 'play on words' ability. This time being Power Lock for his awakened ability. Each critical hit carries a chance to apply Power Lock to the target. leveling the ability increases both chance and duration of the debuff. He would need something to go along with his standard traits but, I'm not all too sure of what.

#4 G1 Onslaught. Tactician
    One of my favorite suggestions on the list so far would be the one @Gunz0 had for Onslaught. Though his is a little too strong, tactician would be perfect for this guy to be a big time synergy master. Onslaught probably wouldn't be all too powerful on his own, but can become a real bulldozer when his synergies are in use. His synergies could also be for all Decepticons like how Ultra Magnus works with the Autobots. While Magnus runs for raids and arena, Onslaught would prefer solo and special missions where he can stack in as many synergy buffs as possible to boost the entire team.

(Un-detailed) Brawl preferably G1, and either version of Jazz would be cool.
  • Why is Beast Wars bots such a focus? What about Armada or TFA? Or even TFP? As far as I know both TFA and TFP were wildly popular.
  • What is TFA??
  • Drake6401Drake6401 Posts: 321
    @Afairlypudgycat

The reason a lot of beast wars suggestions have come around are because Rhinox and Waspinator are in the game, suggesting that Beast Wars characters are being included. It's also because they are their own characters and not different versions.

If they do start spanning out to other version, it will be a while. So far only Optimus Prime has an alt universe version. Considering shows like Prime mostly contain the characters we already have in the game, they're very unlikely to arrive soon. Once the roster fills up, we may start seeing alternate versions of the same characters.

As much as I love TF Prime's version of Shockwave, I know better than to anticipate him being added any time soon. There's too many characters not in the game to start duplicating them already.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    This thread is a black hole. Pretty much every transformer in existence has been mentioned at least once.
  • SteelbaneSteelbane Posts: 320
    and actually Drake6401 lockdown would be more of a tactitian
    edited October 2017
    still want knights really bad even tho im spamming
  • Put transformers dark of the moon sideswipe in action
  • He would look great
  • Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
    Cmon kabam give us g1 wheelie
  • Bumblebee wrote: »
    Greetings fellow Cybertronians! Courtesy of your scout-in-arms, I have created a new discussion pivotally focused on Transformers characters you would like to see appear in the game. Got an idea you'd like to share? Feel free to express yourself down below! With that said, 'Til All Are One! :)

lcsw6v5mt6l6.jpg
    Bumblebee wrote: »
    Greetings fellow Cybertronians! Courtesy of your scout-in-arms, I have created a new discussion pivotally focused on Transformers characters you would like to see appear in the game. Got an idea you'd like to share? Feel free to express yourself down below! With that said, 'Til All Are One! :)

lcsw6v5mt6l6.jpg
    Bumblebee wrote: »

lcsw6v5mt6l6.jpg

• PrimeChampionPrimeChampion Posts: 16
    edited October 2017
    The top 5 characters I want to see in Forged to fight
    5. Dai Atlas (Zone) - you can make him have an intresting move set, with his drills, guns, and base mode.
    itepfea1o8hz.jpeg
    4. Overlord (IDW) - he can have a great move set, with his 2 vehicle modes, guns, swords, and merciless power
    3b36leqjotim.jpeg
    3. Skyfire (g1) - he can have a great return, and can be able to use his double barrel gun.
    vzav34op1nu6.jpeg
    2. Jazz (Animated) - we need a Jazz in the game, and this is my favorite Jazz. He can use his nunjuks, ninja skills, and close combat skills
    9qz0v824pwcj.jpeg
    1. Star Saber (Victory) - this is my favorite character and he can have an amazing move set with his sword, guns, shield, missiles, and more
    o7dhr2anfitq.jpeg
  • DaritronDaritron Posts: 24
    edited October 2017
    Crosshairs, Lockdown, Nitro Zeus, Wheeljack, Stinger!!! (Devastator would be awesome too but too overpowered)
  • Smokescreen
  • I want anyone from Transformers Prime
    Hey did anyone noticed that all of hundreds suggestions here are not fulfilled?
    Then why should we make a suggestion? The team has never checked here again you know.
    Seriously, I'm sorry, no spam, I just want to make you guys consider it.

Yeah i agree i think the only one that was suggested and is in game is Hot Rod and was suggested in june
    Also @Kabam Miike do the other staff look at this discussion? (those who choose the new bots added in to the game)
  • Same with you @Steelbane. Really confused that so much suggestions here are not applied at the game. So no except Hot Rod. And the moderators, hello? Where are you since this thread is posted? We need your reply
    Yeah hopefully some mod sees this
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Guys you might as well assume the next 6 plus bots are already in programming any suggestions they take from us won’t be implemented till all their current ones in production happen
    Oh i didnt know. So... we have to wait 6 months now
This discussion has been closed.