Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bot Wishlist Thread! [New Edition]

Comments

• Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Springer
    ygfcec2c4uvw.jpeg

Faction: Autobot

Bio:
    Motto: “I’ve got better things to do tonight than die!” As the leader of the Wreckers, Springer is more than willing to take missions others will not except, leaping into battle thinking only of his allies, and the mission, before ever thinking of himself.

Class: Demolition

Abilities: Burn, Bleed, Stun

Basic Attacks:
    Springer fights using his sword causing a 50% chance to make the opponent bleed up to a maximum stack of 3, each lasting for 2 seconds. Ability resets after 7 seconds.

When using projectiles, Springer has a 40% chance to make the opponent burn up to a maximum stack of 3, each lasting for 1.5 seconds. Ability resets after 5.5 seconds.

While Blocking for 1.5 seconds, Springer changes between alt modes.

Heavy Attacks:
    When using heavy attacks in car mode, Springer rams the opponent inflicting damage and causing a 45% chance to stun the opponent for 2 seconds.

When using heavy attacks in helicopter mode, Springer fires 2 rockets inflicting damage and causing a 65% chance to make the opponent burn for 2 seconds.

Special 1
    Springer makes 3 slashes with his sword inflicting damage and causing the opponent to bleed for 2 seconds

Special 2
    Springer lunges with his sword making a slash, then shoots the opponent with his gun inflicting damage and causing the opponent to burn for 3.5 seconds

Special 3
    Springer shoots the opponent, makes an upward slash, then transforms into car mode, rams the opponent making him flip over his vehicle mode, then makes a 360 degree turn, transforms to helicopter mode and fires 6 rockets sending the opponent up in the air, then quickly transforms back to robot mode, makes a huge leap in the air, then makes his final slash! While dealing damage throughout the attack, at the end of the attack, Springer stuns the opponent for 3 seconds, and causes the opponent to bleed for 5 seconds.

Synergies:
    Allies: 8% Armor
    Ultra Magnus, Arcee, Hot Rod, and Prowl

Enemies: 8% Attack Rating
    Galvatron, Shockwave, and Tantrum

Romance: 80% of a power bar granted at the start of a fight
    Arcee

Wreck N Rule! If Springer is in the squad, all Wreckers (including himself) gain 25% Attack Rating. If your entire squad consists of Wreckers, all bots gain an extra 10% Health
    Springer, Ultra Magnus, Arcee, Hot Rod, Wheeljack, Grimlock, Jetfire, Cyclonus, and any additional Wrecker that may be added to the game in the future

I'm surprised I didn't see this sooner! This is fantastic!
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    edited June 2019
    jdn77bps70qr.jpg
    Whirl

Faction: Wreckers

Class: Demolitions

Heavy: ranged

BIO: Whirl is the Reckless daredevil of the wreckers long before Primal Made the phrase "sometimes crazy works" Whirl was living it

Whirl has lots of different ammo! Whirl can switch between Bleed Rounds Stun Rounds Shock rounds and Burn rounds each have a 25% chance to inflict their respective debuff for 5 seconds but stun is inflicted for 2.5 seconds (obviously you switch the same way as hound)

Special attacks:

Whirlybird: Whirl Slashes the opponents with his helicopter blades then shoots them with his cannons (6 hits) All copter blade hits have a 50% chance to inflict bleed for 4 seconds and the blast has a 70% chance to inflict burn for 4 seconds

Flying Daredevil: Whirl Helicopter kicks the opponent (4 hits) then shoots them a few times (4 more hits) then grinds them with his copter blades (4 more hits) (12 hits) each shot has a 25% chance to inflict burn for 5 seconds and each slash has a 25% chance to inflict bleed for 5 seconds if at least 2 bleeds and 2 burns are inflicted Whirl gets the daredevil buff for 10 seconds
    Daredevil Gives Whirl 30%+ damage and 30%+ chance to inflict debuffs but 20%- defense

Skyrocket: Whirl shoots the opponent into the air then Helicoptor kicks them even higher and then when they fall they are greeted to his nice helicopter blades and after all that he unloads his ammo on them (30 hits) all shots have a 10% chance to inflict Whatever round whirl is using at the moment for triple the time the helicopter kick has a 50% chance to inflict armor break for 7 seconds and the blades have a 70% chance to inflict Bleed for 3 seconds

Signature ability:

Best Daredevil On Cybertron: Whirl can make the miraculous very real 20% chance that all ranged attacks will miss him and 30% chance that debuffs won't be inflicted on him

Synergies:

Wreck and rule: (all wreckers) i already explained what it does on Rack'n'Ruin

Let me know what you think!

(Special thanks to @Scarlett_Knight for helping with this bot build)
  • Scarlett_KnightScarlett_Knight Posts: 74
    edited June 2019
    f71tsdx7czl6.jpg
    Roadbuster

Faction wreckers

Class demolition

Abilities

Burn
    When shooting there is a 20% chance to inflict burn for 5 seconds

Reload
    After shooting 56 shots you need to reload it takes 5 seconds you cannot attack while reloading after reloading you get ranged DMG up for 20 seconds

Melee attacks Roadbuster punches the opponent with his right hand then his left hand then he kicks the opponents legs then he punchs with both hands

Medium attacks Roadbuster rushes at the opponent kicking the opponent in the chest then he uppercuts the opponent

Heavy attack melee + ranged Roadbuster transformers and shoots a missile and charges at the opponent the missile hits first the missle and the charge each deal half of a normal heavy attacks damage the missile does not have any knockback

Ranged attack Roadbuster pulls out his gun and shoots one tap is 4 shots rapidly each shot is a fourth of a normal ranged attack you can keep taping until you shoot 56 shots then you need to reload

Special attacks

Special one

Buster blast

Roadbuster punches his opponent twice then jump kicks the opponent then rolls backwards then shoots his opponent with his assault rifle

Special two

Body buster

Roadbuster fires four rockets from his shoulder cannon 30% chance to inflict burn then he impales the opponent with his knife 100% chance for the impaled debuff
    Impaled is a more extreme version of bleed dealing more damage and lowers the opponents attack by 10%
    then Roadbuster jumps and smashes the opponent 10% chance to inflict armor break

Special 3

All out assault

Roadbuster fires a rocket from his shoulder cannon past the opponent the opponent looks at the missile flying away while roadbust transformers and runs into the opponent
    The he transformers back and fire two blasts from his shotgun then he switchs to his two assault rifles And he runs and shoots them with the assault rifles and his shoulder cannon then he puts his guns up and load a health buster rocket that deals 20% of the opponents current health then he throws his knife at the opponent which deals 5% of there max health and has a 100% chance to inflict the impaled debuff

Thank you @Bntyhntr3232_ for helping me with the reload system

Tell me what you think!

• Scarlett_KnightScarlett_Knight Posts: 74
    edited June 2019
    I made some mistakes on the Roadbuster build so is this post i will fix them Firsty i forgot for roadbuster he has a ammo switch instead of the burn

Ammo switch

Like hound roadbuster can switch ammo
    His ammo he can switch to is armor break rounds stun rounds sting rounds homing rounds and buster rounds
    homing rounds have a 100% chance of hitting the opponent and cannot be evaded buster rounds deal 3 times the amount of damage from the normal blast
    these rounds have a 25% chance to inflict there respective debuffs stun is for 3 seconds the rest are for 5 seconds

When shooting with a special move roadbuster uses whatever ammo you are using at the time

Signature ability

Forged to fight

After using a special attack Roadbuster gets 60% attack increase for 10 seconds and the debuffs from his rounds are twice as long

Synergies

Wreck and rule all wreckers @bntyhntr3232 alread explained it on Rack'n'Ruin

And i ment to thank @Bntyhntr3232_ for help on the entire build so thank you
    Please replace thank you @Bntyhntr3232_ for helping me with the reload system with

Thank you for helping me with the build @Bntyhntr3232_

Please merge this comment with my roadbuster build Kabam and can you not put anything in blue on the roadbuster post please?
  • What about Beast Wars Megatron??🤔🤔🤔
  • Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    tbnqx4udizcz.jpeg

Seriously would like to see shattered glass Optimus in the game. Even if he was just a reskin of the current one.
  • SkBirdmanSkBirdman Posts: 391
    Decimus234 wrote: »
    tbnqx4udizcz.jpeg

Seriously would like to see shattered glass Optimus in the game. Even if he was just a reskin of the current one.

Well we as a community are pretty certain its going to be Nemesis next month but this is also a strong possibility too. Same amount of work for either one.
  • EliteDragonEliteDragon Posts: 146

Does it mean it will be added to the fight?1fl6z3phomn9.gif
  • WattmrhWattmrh Posts: 5
    Our old suggestion thread seems to have gotten lost in the waves of discussions and time, but that's okay! I'm happy to start up a fresh new one for y'all!

Let's keep this clean and constructive as always while staying within our forum rules! So let's hear what Bots you'd like to see added to The Fight and maybe even what Kits you'd like to see them have! :)

So glad you guys are starting to add bots again! I was afraid the game was going to be closing
  • Springer
    ygfcec2c4uvw.jpeg

Bio:
    Motto: “I’ve got better things to do tonight than die!” As the leader of the Wreckers, Springer is more than willing to take missions others will not except, leaping into battle thinking only of his allies, and the mission, before ever thinking of himself.

Class: Demolition

Abilities: Burn, Bleed, Stun

Basic Attacks:
    Springer fights using his sword causing a 50% chance to make the opponent bleed up to a maximum stack of 3, each lasting for 2 seconds. Ability resets after 7 seconds.

When using projectiles, Springer has a 40% chance to make the opponent burn up to a maximum stack of 3, each lasting for 1.5 seconds. Ability resets after 5.5 seconds.

While Blocking for 1.5 seconds, Springer changes between alt modes.

Heavy Attacks:
    When using heavy attacks in car mode, Springer rams the opponent inflicting damage and causing a 45% chance to stun the opponent for 2 seconds.

When using heavy attacks in helicopter mode, Springer fires 2 rockets inflicting damage and causing a 65% chance to make the opponent burn for 2 seconds.

Special 1
    Springer makes 3 slashes with his sword inflicting damage and causing the opponent to bleed for 2 seconds

Special 2
    Springer lunges with his sword making a slash, then shoots the opponent with his gun inflicting damage and causing the opponent to burn for 3.5 seconds

Special 3
    Springer shoots the opponent, makes an upward slash, then transforms into car mode, rams the opponent making him flip over his vehicle mode, then makes a 360 degree turn, transforms to helicopter mode and fires 6 rockets sending the opponent up in the air, then quickly transforms back to robot mode, makes a huge leap in the air, then makes his final slash! While dealing damage throughout the attack, at the end of the attack, Springer stuns the opponent for 3 seconds, and causes the opponent to bleed for 5 seconds.

Synergies:
    Allies: 8% Armor
    Ultra Magnus, Arcee, Hot Rod, and Prowl

Enemies: 8% Attack Rating
    Galvatron, Shockwave, and Tantrum

Romance: 80% of a power bar granted at the start of a fight
    Arcee

Wreck N Rule! If Springer is in the squad, all Wreckers (including himself) gain 25% Attack Rating. If your entire squad consists of Wreckers, all bots gain an extra 10% Health
    Springer, Ultra Magnus, Arcee, Hot Rod, Wheeljack, Grimlock, Jetfire, Cyclonus, and any additional Wrecker that may be added to the game in the future

I'm surprised I didn't see this sooner! This is fantastic!

@Bntyhntr3232_ Thank You! 😁
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    f77erp7m4qvi.jpg
    DIO!!
  • Gunz0 wrote: »
    f77erp7m4qvi.jpg
    DIO!!

Za Warudo!
    k405mrtnq30u.png
    Elita had the weirdest time freezing animation. I mean you can barely see her here.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    f77erp7m4qvi.jpg
    DIO!!

Za Warudo!
    k405mrtnq30u.png
    Elita had the weirdest time freezing animation. I mean you can barely see her here.

ikpfc1mjgaky.gif
    byunnsp4kbrg.jpg
    What if they added BW Blackarachnia and gave her precognitive abilities from the IDW version. Wonder how it'd work out

7hjt9q9o1vhc.png
    Pic related
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited June 2019
    byunnsp4kbrg.jpg
    What if they added BW Blackarachnia and gave her precognitive abilities from the IDW version. Wonder how it'd work out.

She can predict your next crystal pull.
    byunnsp4kbrg.jpg
    What if they added BW Blackarachnia and gave her precognitive abilities from the IDW version. Wonder how it'd work out.

She can predict your next crystal pull.

I can only see Grimlock and Ultra Magnus duplicates. What the hell???
    u921bhkl2sia.png

The fight between Thuderwing and the rest of the Cybertronian race was never actually shown in the comics (which is a real damn shame) and I'd just like to see him in action some more
  • Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    Adding thunderwing to the game would be a little crazy. For one thing he’s almost as tall as omega supreme. For another, he was immune to everything short of catastrophic environmental damage (he fell into a crater in the first battle and was offlined) nothing can permanently kill him, he just keeps coming back. If you want a game with thunderwing I recommend the transformers prime one, it was made for the Wii system, thunderwing was a recurring boss.
    Decimus234 wrote: »
    Adding thunderwing to the game would be a little crazy. For one thing he’s almost as tall as omega supreme. For another, he was immune to everything short of catastrophic environmental damage (he fell into a crater in the first battle and was offlined) nothing can permanently kill him, he just keeps coming back. If you want a game with thunderwing I recommend the transformers prime one, it was made for the Wii system, thunderwing was a recurring boss.

It's called a nerf, Megatronus was literally a god so I really think that it's a problem
    * Not a problem
  • ScribblezScribblez Posts: 1
    Dying to see the Fallen added. Or a reskin of shockwave "DOTM". oyx3c5csxw7x.jpg
  • I really really really want terrorcons and seacons to come
  • We should have movie jazz and movie mirage to complete sethttp://i.picpar.com/uEhc.png0nnkcszi2dj9.png
  • I really really really want terrorcons and seacons to come

I couldn't agree more! Please bring some Seacons! In fact, current Tech Shark looks a lot like Overbite so it would not be difficult to do. Plus I always found that Undersea Terminator thing quite cool.
    Perhaps it heals a bit on eating its foe (not unlike kickback but not needing a sp3)? 😉

I would love to see Kabam design team take on Tentakil, who is basically a mechanical kraken. Original design was a bit strange (a giant squid with boots😲) but guess the bot having to be able to stand up was a problem. Sure Kabam could do something far more cool. I see him as a melee demo, with some grapple mechanic (stun?) along with shock.

Of course if we ever get combiners this would open the path for Piranacon 😎
  • a8atwyhhfxu9.jpg
    What about Orion Pax?
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    I keep telling them I want Seaspray.

Sea spray would be so cool 😎 he’s one of the wreckers
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited June 2019
    ssmkxukofe8h.jpeg
    TFP Knockout

Bio: Former Decepticon Medic, and now he’s fighting along side the Autobots, helping to stop the Decepticon armies, and trash anyone that scratches his paint !

Signature ability: You scratch my paint! I scratch yours!
    If Knockout is suffering from bleed, shock, burn, or acid he can repair himself a fraction of it, and starts dealing 100% extra damage to his opponent

Abilities: Shock, Bleed, and Stun, and fights with his power spear
    jt9naqwxgv1q.jpeg

Sp1 Knockout uses his power spear to stab the opponent dealing shock damage for 5sec. and stunning the opponent for 3sec.

Sp2 Knockout uses his 2 arm buzzsaws causing many bleed stacks to the opponent = (could be a little bit similar to Rhinox Sp2, if wanted?)
    28klj02f07qm.jpeg

Sp3 Knockout drives hard into the opponent 100% chance to stun for 5sec, then uses his arm drill with 100% chance to cause many bleed stacks to the opponent
    ht205ssxxzbu.jpeg

If Knockout’s Signature ability is on all his special attacks have 100% extra damage

And when Knockout is shooting projectiles he’s got 15% chance to cause shock damage stacks each lasting for 3sec.

Synergies

Racing Rivals= 15% attack damage, and projectile speed increased
    G1 Bumblebee, DOTM Bumblebee, and Arcee

Allies =8% armor
    G1 Optimus Prime, Wheeljack, Ratchet, and Arcee

Enemies = 8% attack damage
    G1 Megatron, Shockwave, and Starscream

Old friends synergy = 15% attack and special attack damage increase
    TFP Breakdown

Strong match ups to use against Knockout
    MV1 Optimus because he repairs off the bleeds
    Grimlock, Thunder Cracker, Tantrum, and Beast Wars synergy can purify Knockouts Debuffs

And for the weak match ups to use against Knockout (everyone) in the fight will have a tough challenge
    Knockout will give all challengers a run for their money, if their willing to scratch his paint !

@Kabam Vydious and everyone I hope you all enjoy my 1st build I chose to do Knockout because I’ve wanted him added into the fight so long

My 2nd build is going to be TFP Breakdown he will be amazing to pair up with Knockout their a dynamic duo 😁👍

• YoguiYogui Posts: 39
    Our old suggestion thread seems to have gotten lost in the waves of discussions and time, but that's okay! I'm happy to start up a fresh new one for y'all!

Let's keep this clean and constructive as always while staying within our forum rules! So let's hear what Bots you'd like to see added to The Fight and maybe even what Kits you'd like to see them have! :)

I would like to see more movie characters. Lastly you've been adding a lot of g1/generations/beast wars characters. Here's a list of some movie bots:
    Sideswipe(rotf or dotm)
    Wreckers(hard models but I think they're possible)
    Dreads: crankcase, hatchet, berserker, dreadbot, crowbar(same as wreckers)
    Megatron tf movie/dotm/tlk(another megatron, yes but they all have an epic design)
    Dotm sentinel prime
    Jazz(tf the movie)
    Sideways(rotf)
    Dino(dotm)
    Wheeljack/Que(dotm)
    Drift(helicopter mode)
    Starscream(any movie)
    Barricade(tlk)
    Bumblebee Camaro '87
    Ratchet(any movie)
    Soundwave(dotm)
    Stinger(you could change the "transformation concept", obviously it'll be so hard to make a "transformation particle by particle)
  • I keep telling them I want Seaspray.

Seaspray would be awesome!
    You should make an ability set for him 😁