Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Spotlight Mission: Till All Are Gone.

Comments

• Awesome! What class will Nemesis Prime be? @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike

He'll actually be Tactical!
  • AM should also award points for health remaining for any player who didn’t use repair kits , then the most skilful teams should rank higher than those who achieve the same points but with more damage

Since you’ve told us this much, you may as well release the full intel report now.......
  • @Kabam Vydious is he a copy of OG prime ( I mean the graphics of special attacks)
  • NidRobNidRob Posts: 202
    @Kabam Vydious how we’ll get him? Don’t tell me 3days arena pleaseeee

Ok, Thanks!
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    NidRob wrote: »
    @Kabam Vydious how we’ll get him? Don’t tell me 3days arena pleaseeee

Yes, please let it be anything but arena. I will give each of the mods here a dollar if it's not arena.
  • GeneralZ9GeneralZ9 Posts: 185
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious Will he have the same Basic & Special Attacks as OG Optimus Prime or will he have Attacks of his own?
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    AM should also award points for health remaining for any player who didn’t use repair kits , then the most skilful teams should rank higher than those who achieve the same points but with more damage

Would be great and all except we have heal bots and there have been numerous times I have beaten Tronus with a max health Tronus by the end of the fight. So it won’t work as intended
  • What was the point in having the bot wishlist thread? I was expecting a bot who would not be an absurd repaint of another bot.
  • 48b3ptag1m16.jpeg

I hope there’s a cool ability - dark bleeds maybe? Drains health and power? Transfers health ?

Well I'm hoping he has different special moves.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Decimus234 wrote: »
    Wait...... till all are gone? That’s shattered glass Optimus thing, nemesis never said that.
    Our Writer says "I just talked to Nemesis Prime. He says he can say what he wants and you're not his boss."

Nemesis Prime is not very nice...

Alias: Edgy Prime
  • Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    Wait...... till all are gone? That’s shattered glass Optimus thing, nemesis never said that.
    Our Writer says "I just talked to Nemesis Prime. He says he can say what he wants and you're not his boss."

Nemesis prime has never spoke. Only exception is the one from Transformers Prime. And that was actually just Cylas.
  • Decimus234 wrote: »

Lol!! 😂
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    edited July 2019
    BOFAD wrote: »
    AM should also award points for health remaining for any player who didn’t use repair kits , then the most skilful teams should rank higher than those who achieve the same points but with more damage

Would be great and all except we have heal bots and there have been numerous times I have beaten Tronus with a max health Tronus by the end of the fight. So it won’t work as intended

Show off. 😂
  • willdorfwilldorf Posts: 217
    BOFAD wrote: »

Just do bonus points for a perfect, lose some points for each battle that a bot gets knocked out
  • GeneralZ9GeneralZ9 Posts: 185
    edited July 2019

Nemesis prime has never spoke. Only exception is the one from Transformers Prime. And that was actually just Cylas.
    Actually! Kind of a side note, but something I want to point out... Remember that this game takes place in its own little pocket universe, where different Optimus Primes can collide, and Soundwave speaks just as normally as everybody else.

This Nemesis Prime, like all of our other Bots, is based heavily on source Material, but exists on his own in this Universe.

So, this Nemesis Primes Design is Unique or no, it's not? Also, does Nemesis Prime have the same Basic and Special Attacks as G1 Optimus Prime or are his Attacks and Specials Unique?
  • LouCypherLouCypher Posts: 111
    Ok so how do we actually get him? Store crystals I’m assuming?
    LouCypher wrote: »
    Ok so how do we actually get him? Store crystals I’m assuming?

Like thundercracker hopefully, is it like that @Kabam Miike ?
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    I’m just hooping it won’t be a carbon copy of prime
  • 2057zq6fx9hv.gif
    So, you're telling us that we can finally defeat a new Bot but not obtain it?
  • OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
    edited July 2019
    2057zq6fx9hv.gif
    So, you're telling us that we can finally defeat a new Bot but not obtain it?

We probably can, he just didn't reveal on how we get Nemesis Prime.
  • Jay32 wrote: »
    Another Cloned bot 😔. I guess its fair to say that the days of releasing new bots are over. Also what's up with AM rewards? We gonna continue to split 1st? Where's all the fun in that.

And wheres the fun in you complaining? Come on, new bot, new mission. Finally a new mission after months. This is exciting
  • Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677

Actually! Kind of a side note, but something I want to point out... Remember that this game takes place in its own little pocket universe, where different Optimus Primes can collide, and Soundwave speaks just as normally as everybody else.

This Nemesis Prime, like all of our other Bots, is based heavily on source Material, but exists on his own in this Universe.

Soundwave has always been able to talk, he just took a vow of silence at some point in the Alligned continuity.
    edited July 2019

Soundwave has always been able to talk, he just took a vow of silence at some point in the Alligned continuity.

And his only 4 words of dialogue were GLORIOUS on top of being his signiture phrase!!
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I thought Nemesis was basically a mindless killing machine, definitely not a "tactician". I'd think more of a brawler or warrior.