Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bot Intel Report: Nemesis Prime

Comments

• Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Kitten wrote: »
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    I don’t get the rush for another bot. Like if I get him, I get him. If I don’t get him, not as if I can’t play the game anymore. This game only needs 3 bots to play. So if it’s a crazy grind for arena for crystal for chance to get Nemesis, then I’ll just do my usual autorun of arena, and see what I get. I’m not going to grind more for it, so I don’t see the reason behind all the gripes and rants here. Don’t need yet another bot to play the game.

I would understand you if we had been getting new bots every month. But you need to realise that it's been 7 months with no one but Thundercracker, and you couldn't even buy him from the store. We've been waiting so long for nothing dude

Just need to lower your expectations mate. I didn’t get Thundercracker either. As long as you have 3 bots you like, you can play the rest of the game. You don’t need all of them. But I’m the kind who can play chess, sudoku or some match 3 game and it entertains me all the same.
  • Iam sending this on behalf of commander Zicor
    Compared to transformers earth wars
    - in thats game alliances work together to get newly released bots

Transformers forge to fight
    - no point of alliance, only for the sake to useless alliance missions(unworthy rewards)
    -this should have been a individual game if we all were have to gain a new bot through arenas only
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Iam sending this on behalf of commander Zicor

- no point of alliance, only for the sake to useless alliance missions(unworthy rewards)
    -this should have been a individual game if we all were have to gain a new bot through arenas only

They tried that with OGP 5* release, but all it did was isolate the top alliances (which are all composed of the same group of people-using alternate accounts, driving up scores, etc) and alienate the rest of the player base.
  • DinoTronsDinoTrons Posts: 48
    Jay32 wrote: »
    Top 10% gets roughly 10 Crystal's a day for minimal effort it ain't too bad. Buying bots with feature chips I think is the reason why this game didn't live up to expectations it gave everyone no reason to spend. I would love to see a new bot that's not a clone but I guess only time will tell. Hopefully its BW Mega as they mentioned in the new spotlight.

I respectfully disagree. The game offers plenty of reasons for someone to spend. Featured bot chips replaced bot specific chips, which gave the game the ability to offer people a chance to buy more than one bot per month
  • The problem with these new bots are unless they are duped they are worthless. So pulling one let alone two is almost an impossibility. I am happy they are being released on the other hand though lol.

You don't need a dupe to awaken them at 4* or 5* as you can get awakening programs through the monthly achievements. I have a 5* Tact one waiting on the incredibly slim chance I get a Nemesis. 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞
    😂
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Beastdad wrote: »

Just need to lower your expectations mate.

That’s not possible to go any lower.

this
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    I don’t get the rush for another bot. Like if I get him, I get him. If I don’t get him, not as if I can’t play the game anymore. This game only needs 3 bots to play. So if it’s a crazy grind for arena for crystal for chance to get Nemesis, then I’ll just do my usual autorun of arena, and see what I get. I’m not going to grind more for it, so I don’t see the reason behind all the gripes and rants here. Don’t need yet another bot to play the game.

Game is stale without new bots to learn (or new game modes).
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    JKL wrote: »

Game is stale without new bots to learn (or new game modes).

There are always new bugs to discover.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    The way I see it, is that Nemesis Prime seems like an OK bot, but isn't really worth the arenas or the spend. I'm good with my current roster and I don't think he would make it past rank 2 as a 5* anyway, so this doesn't bother me. Business as usual.
    I do think it's a really bad method of making a bot available though.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    DaveJL wrote: »
    The way I see it, is that Nemesis Prime seems like an OK bot, but isn't really worth the arenas or the spend. I'm good with my current roster and I don't think he would make it past rank 2 as a 5* anyway, so this doesn't bother me. Business as usual.
    I do think it's a really bad method of making a bot available though.

Whats worse is its only the 2nd new bot weve had in 6 months. The other 4 months we got squat.
  • BrickT1973BrickT1973 Posts: 334
    Doesn’t Nemesis Prime seem a bit overpowered and seemingly redundant to anyone else? After you dupe him, how do you even lose a fight to him? Who even counters him? His special 1 is clearly a killing machine. Gain dark energy, copy any debuffs, deal decent damage, and heal. I don’t have him yet, but that attack alone means he’s a threat to everyone. His special 2 is the weakest of the then but still decent because if it’s anything like OG then it deals insane damage and will heal tons of health, But it serves to counter bots that already have lots of counters. Attack down? Motormaster and Tantrum. Armor down? Grindor and Primal. All four bots who already have several strong counters. Anyone else? Largely pointless because all you’re guaranteed is a loss of dark energy. Then his special 3. High damage, high heal, and unblockable basic attacks for 7 to 12 seconds if you played well. No one even exists to counter unblockable because it’s such a rare ability. All of this on top of copying buffs. How do you ever have even a chance at losing when you use him? The only bot I can see possibly countering him is Bonecrusher, but then you find out he naturally armor pierces all Decepticons, so he’ll probably tear through him too.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    BrickT1973 wrote: »
    Doesn’t Nemesis Prime seem a bit overpowered and seemingly redundant to anyone else? After you dupe him, how do you even lose a fight to him? Who even counters him? His special 1 is clearly a killing machine. Gain dark energy, copy any debuffs, deal decent damage, and heal. I don’t have him yet, but that attack alone means he’s a threat to everyone. His special 2 is the weakest of the then but still decent because if it’s anything like OG then it deals insane damage and will heal tons of health, But it serves to counter bots that already have lots of counters. Attack down? Motormaster and Tantrum. Armor down? Grindor and Primal. All four bots who already have several strong counters. Anyone else? Largely pointless because all you’re guaranteed is a loss of dark energy. Then his special 3. High damage, high heal, and unblockable basic attacks for 7 to 12 seconds if you played well. No one even exists to counter unblockable because it’s such a rare ability. All of this on top of copying buffs. How do you ever have even a chance at losing when you use him? The only bot I can see possibly countering him is Bonecrusher, but then you find out he naturally armor pierces all Decepticons, so he’ll probably tear through him too.

Sshhhhh...don’t let them turn him into Ratchet
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    @BrickT1973 I think you ranked him too high. You don't want to receive debuff before copying them onto.your opponent, that's a last resort to makr them go away. Even at the hands of a player he's not overpowered at all.

Now about countering him: this spotlight boss is too easy even when he repairs 80% of his health. Used my 4* Tronus in Master and come out at 100% health every time. He can't copy relics and his repair will be blocked under Obedience.

Unblockable isn't unstoppable, if you failed to bait his sp2 (how could you? Pretty please) and eat a sp3, stand up and start shooting, he'll not be about to break your block when kept at bay.

I drew and awakened my G1 Megs and I think stealing is way more safer than copying. So all the way to r4 is what I did to him.
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    I had a chance to sleep on this Arena Challenge Setup, and after some sleep, I gotta say... I'm fine with this. The way I am currently playing Arenas (much more relaxed than the balls-out way I played the Thundercracker challenge), worst case is I end up with about 40-ish of the Doppleganger Crystals over a week... maybe even 1 or 2 Dark Matrix Crystals?... but I'll at least have a shot. Reminds me of the Bee Hive Crystals when G1 Bumblebee came out. I tried for so long to pull G1 Bee, but failed with the Bee Hive Crystals. Ultimately, it was a couple of Good as Gold Crystals (3*) and 1 very lucky Goldwheels Crystal (5*) out of about 45+ "Bee" Crystals before I snagged the elusive iconic Autobot scout.

Just promise us Kabam, at some point we'll get a better shot at acquiring NP. I get he is supposed to be hard to pull, but don't be miserly with releasing him to us.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    DinoTrons wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike
    I’m not saying go back to bot specific chips
    I’m saying make new bots accessible through the regular feature bot chips

As a long time player who still loves the game, the current health of the game isn’t doing well. Most players have left because of lack of new content. Those of us that are left find it hard to motivate ourselves to play all the game modes. Most players I know only still play because of the team aspect of the game which is alliance missions. By making any and all bots accessible through regular bot chips, you will encourage players to play all game modes, as regular bot chips are obtained through all game modes

Ya because soon we’ll be running out of bots to buy with our Generic Bot Chips, so these bot chips should be able to be used on any Transformer added to this game
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Iam sending this on behalf of commander Zicor

I disagree with this bud, sure the only good rewards in AM are the top 3 or so, but I wouldn’t give my family Alliances up for the world, our team is like a family having fun together, but with this only by luck arena this isn’t fun lol 😂
  • The problem with these new bots are unless they are duped they are worthless. So pulling one let alone two is almost an impossibility. I am happy they are being released on the other hand though lol.

You don't need a dupe to awaken them at 4* or 5* as you can get awakening programs through the monthly achievements. I have a 5* Tact one waiting on the incredibly slim chance I get a Nemesis. 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞
    😂

Great point! Much easier to get the awakening and programs than pulling two nemesis primes.
    @BrickT1973 I think you ranked him too high. You don't want to receive debuff before copying them onto.your opponent, that's a last resort to makr them go away. Even at the hands of a player he's not overpowered at all.

Now about countering him: this spotlight boss is too easy even when he repairs 80% of his health. Used my 4* Tronus in Master and come out at 100% health every time. He can't copy relics and his repair will be blocked under Obedience.

Unblockable isn't unstoppable, if you failed to bait his sp2 (how could you? Pretty please) and eat a sp3, stand up and start shooting, he'll not be about to break your block when kept at bay.

I drew and awakened my G1 Megs and I think stealing is way more safer than copying. So all the way to r4 is what I did to him.

Oh no I was able to beat him fairly easily. Attack him, bait and evade, same as every character. He’s not terrible to fight against. But using him? He seems like a guaranteed victory. And I’m not saying I’m constantly giving myself debuffs on the off chance I’ll copy them? It’s just that that is a strong offensive ability for a bot that’s already strong. And his unblockable is strong because most of the time the games AI plays more defensively, and unblockable is about as anti defense as it gets. And most bots have counters to some extent whether it’s Blaster being able to slow Galvatrons devastating ranged attacks or Thundercracker being incapable of landing critical hits so he can attack Bonecrusher with no worries or Megatronus being good against everyone because he sucks like that.

On a related note:God I hate Megatronus.
  • RaphaMGRaphaMG Posts: 10
    Your seriously want people to quit this game.

1. No new bots in 6 months, just one repainted bot.
    2. You made us think you were gonna give us something new and it's another repaint and not only that, but you are also making it impossible to get.

What the hell is wrong with you? Why not shut the game down entirety instead of giving us false hopes 😡
  • RaphaMGRaphaMG Posts: 10
    Guess "Till All Are Gone" was referring to the players.
  • EliteDragonEliteDragon Posts: 146
    I give up on Forged To Fight, Kabam buries him at once, since they do not want to make new content or at least give a chance to secure the Bot, neither Mcoc is like that! Goodbye Commanders See you soon!
  • RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 302
    RaphaMG wrote: »
    Your seriously want people to quit this game.

1. No new bots in 6 months, just one repainted bot.
    2. You made us think you were gonna give us something new and it's another repaint and not only that, but you are also making it impossible to get.

What the hell is wrong with you? Why not shut the game down entirety instead of giving us false hopes 😡

Defination of 'repaint' would be same underneath. This is incorrect.
  • I don't like the fact, as most of you, that NP be made available (kind of) through arena.

But at least we should be grateful they listened on one point : they are running at the same time as the generic chips arena
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    I don't like the fact, as most of you, that NP be made available (kind of) through arena.

But at least we should be grateful they listened on one point : they are running at the same time as the generic chips arena

I wonder who is going to run featured chip arena and easily place top 30 with a relatively low score.

It's kind of the same as the old days where the only chance you had to acquire a new bot was top 5 in a 3 day arena (where most people can easily say they won't have chance) or crystals. At least we can get some free crystals if you have the time. If you don't, can always test your luck buying crystals.

I think the featured bot chip system is really good for the players but at the same time it has spoiled everyone. If you wanted a monthly bot, you could have him with a little saving and some effort but no money spent. People forgot new bots use to be limited to the very lucky or whales. If this is the way going forward, at least we will have both bot acquiring systems in place. I hope it does generate revenue for the game which (sound like a broken record) can lead to new content.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Looks like the NP arena is quite... friendly, since you can only bring in 5*'s. Thank you Kabam for keeping the Overlord's favor arena relevant and happy earning a lot of energon from people who cooldown.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Listen kabam...you're about to be if you aren't already desperate to revive this game...freaking stop using arenas as the only way to get bots...

And some of us would like the generic chips for bots every once in a while...and we're sick and tired of kabam "deciding the future"

This game was loved when monthly bots were a thing...you took a wrong turn with the reforged garbage...why can't you accept that and make this game great again? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
    Yes we can all agree that there’s a lot of screw ups going on at the moment, but can I get some help? I am getting my teeth kicked in by Movie Prime on Master right now. Anyone got some advice for what I can do?
    My A-Team is Megatron, Soundwave, Shockwave, Starscream, and Ramjet, all 4 star, max rank and level. Open to any and all suggestions.