Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Spotlight Mission: Prime Suspect

Comments

• They all have that border, it's not indicative of their rank in this situation. Both Prime and Megatron are 4* but have the same color border as the other rewards, most likely for uniformity.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Such EPIC rewards! Best event I've seen in the entire game!
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    XaosPrime wrote: »
    They all have that border, it's not indicative of their rank in this situation. Both Prime and Megatron are 4* but have the same color border as the other rewards, most likely for uniformity.

I was just thinking that, you could be right. That'd "Bee" mighty of generous of Kabam considering how hard he has been to get.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited August 2019
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    Hey @Darm0k -

There's more to come, as I mentioned. Just not a new bot. I wanted to confirm that before hopes were raised too high.

z7hayuk6z7om.png
    I do like this. It counts as something new too earn and it’s a great idea. Just the objectives look scary and offputing at first.

Something is off, pretty sure that's a 3* Bumblebee judging by the border.

But it’s the 5* Bumblebee
    Below is the same frame but 4*s then you get to the 5* Bee
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Really curious about the reward for generations though, T5 class sparks maybe?
  • GeneralZ9GeneralZ9 Posts: 185
    I made it halfway through the Spotlight, the last one with Prowl says "Death"! Please don't tell me you killed off Prowl.
    GeneralZ9 wrote: »
    I made it halfway through the Spotlight, the last one with Prowl says "Death"! Please don't tell me you killed off Prowl.

Why would they do that?!
    If they did then they'd have to delete him from the game (IMO)
  • I wanted to dupe Mirage, but a HUGE reason for buying him was to get the 5* sig upgrades for my ratchet.

What happened??? Scout???

I checked my alliance chat and a guy on android has the normal sig upgrades (tech, scout and tac) where I have the ones from last month???? (Warrior, Demo, scout)
    Is that a head in the background of expert?
    44hnd0q7bc9t.png
  • Edwardo76 wrote: »
    I wanted to dupe Mirage, but a HUGE reason for buying him was to get the 5* sig upgrades for my ratchet.

What happened??? Scout???

I checked my alliance chat and a guy on android has the normal sig upgrades (tech, scout and tac) where I have the ones from last month???? (Warrior, Demo, scout)

We have a thread open here about it, @Edwardo76!
  • Galvatrons gonna be in the store?!

a32w0zkh80on.gif
    Galvatrons gonna be in the store?!

a32w0zkh80on.gif

Well I've already duped him twice so I'll save up for whoever seems like I'd use (Scorpinock please kabam...)
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    Ooh this event looks very intriguing! I'm loving the extra special objective list! Thank you Kabam for a very interesting start to this event! I can tell a lot of people are playing because of the unusual amount of lag I'm experiencing. :D

Now... just to finish the spotlight before anyone spoils the plotline here by forgetting to use the spoiler button. hint, hint
  • Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    If you haven’t finished the spotlight, DO NOT, see what’s behind the spoiler button.
    one prowl is good, one is from another dimension and is evil. This can only mean one thing..xoukv2ywwfye.png please let this happen.
  • Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    edited August 2019
    Are the Special Missions the only way to earn Generation Chips, or will they available through other means?
  • Good work on the dialogue on this mission! I was cracking up with Galvatron and Megatron arguing about killing Prime and Galvatron telling him most of the credit for that should go to Hot Rod! Too cool! Good job guys!

Saw a comment on relics on here, and I gotta say, I got more than a few relic tickets building up and nothing to really spend them on. With Prowl digging around in Megatronus' tomb, it seems like a good excuse to put out a few more new relics than usual!
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Are the Special Missions the only way to earn Generation Chips, or will they available through other means?

There’s a bunch tied to the Special Objectives. I’m also guessing we get arenas and then a special weekly event soon.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    @Kabam Vydious are the Optimus Prime and Megatron on the special objectives the Generation ones (both tact). It may look obvious but a confirmation won't hurt, no?
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    "Kabam Vydious" are the Optimus Prime and Megatron on the special objectives the Generation ones (both tact). It may look obvious but a confirmation won't hurt, no?
    It is generations optimus confirmed
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    @Kabam Vydious are the Optimus Prime and Megatron on the special objectives the Generation ones (both tact). It may look obvious but a confirmation won't hurt, no?

bro
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    edited August 2019
    Galvatron said WHAT?!?

2snn7wsl1we6.png

@PhatBoy123 , it’s as if you are predicting what the game is going to say next...
  • Looks like you can run the chapters out of order. After running 1.1 of master all 3 times I noted I could go ahead and start any chapter.
  • Hey @Darm0k -

There's more to come, as I mentioned. Just not a new bot. I wanted to confirm that before hopes were raised too high.

z7hayuk6z7om.png
    I do like this. It counts as something new too earn and it’s a great idea. Just the objectives look scary and offputing at first.

It mostly looks like a grind, but not too hard. Probably the 5* special mission will be hard though.
    By the way, are Nemesis Prime and Megatronus classified (in this game) as "Generations inspired" bots?
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Question for Kabam:
    The Optimus Prime achievement..win 35 solo missions with Optimus Prime...is it any Prime or specifically OG? I'm assuming it to be OGP, but just want to clarify.
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    Question for Kabam:
    The Optimus Prime achievement..win 35 solo missions with Optimus Prime...is it any Prime or specifically OG? I'm assuming it to be OGP, but just want to clarify.

I asked, before I realized I can test it myself. LOL.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    Question for Kabam:

Yes, it’s OGP. I did a run earlier to confirm.

x7lh9preokk7.jpeg

• SkBirdmanSkBirdman Posts: 391
    Im absolutely digging the writing the last two Spotlights, its been on point and much better. Plus the story behind this spotlight is really good, its got a bit of menace to it and its something that could really grow with time.