Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Prepare for the Class Clash!

an7k6du8jm74.png
Commander,

A Clash of Classes is coming! Join us for a Special Week-long event where you can participate in special Arenas and Raids every day to earn class-specific rewards, including 4-Star Class Bot crystals and T4 Class Spark Essence!

This event kicks off on June 27th at 10am PT and runs until July 4th at 10 am PT!

Each day, one class will be featured in its own special 24 hour arena. You can only enter that Arena with Bots of the same Class or Bots that have a Class Advantage. For example, on Tech Arena Day, you will be able to use both your Tech and Scout Bots to compete.

Take on the Class Clash Special Team everyday to earn Extra Points and Class ORE-13! You can also purchase Counter-Class Sparks and ORE-13 in the Store with Class Clash Chips, and Class Premium Bot Crystals for Energon!

Note: There are Daily Purchase limits on all of these items, and the items in the Store are for the Class that Counter the Class of the Day.

Class Clash Chips?

For the duration of the Event, you can earn Class Clash Chips for every successful Raid you complete. Use these Chips in the Store to purchase Class Spark Essence and ORE-13!

There will also be a 7-Day Raid Ascent event running alongside the Class Clash Event. This event features the regular rewards for Raid Ascent, but also includes a small amount of Class Clash Chips in the rewards!

Raid Event? That Means Quintesson Bases again…

We understand that during Raid Events, the amount of Quintesson Bases you run up against might increase quite a bit, but we’ve made some changes!

During this event, Raid Chips awarded for Quintesson bases will be increased significantly, and they will now award Medals as well! They still won’t match what you get from Raiding another Commander’s base, but will be more comparable.

Which Bots are in the Crystals?

We’ve updated the Class Crystals to include all of our regularly available Bots! This means that the only ones not available are Thundercracker, and Bumblebee (Generations), while Bumblebee (DOTM) will be available as a 2 and 3 Star, but not as a 4-Star.

This is a 7 Day event but there are only 6 classes…

On July 3, a free-for-all Arena will be available featuring all the class special teams. The top rewards for this event will be 6x 4-Star Class Bot Crystals (1x OF EACH CLASS)!

This is also your last chance to spend Class Clash Chips on a variety of Class Spark Crystals! This is the only day that the Class Sparks are NOT Class Specific and will be in Crystals!

What days will each class be featured?
The arena schedule is:
• Warrior Clash Arena - June 27
• Scout Clash Arena - June 28
• Tech Clash Arena - June 29
• Demolition Clash Arena - June 30
• Tactician Clash Arena - July 1
• Brawler Clash Arena - July 2
• Free-for-All Clash Arena - July 3

Get ready Commanders! The Class Clash event is kicking off on June 27th!

**** For clarity purpose:

Rank up materials are in the Store for Raid Currency (Class Clash Chips) while the Class Shards for Bot Crystals are Arenas.

EDIT:

Rewards added for visual!

9t2go2w2tqqs.png
7099u468qdlz.png

For further clarity on 'Free for All Classes":
- (1-30) 6x 4-Star Class Bot Crystal (1 of each class)
- (1-2%) 1x 4-Star Bot Crystal (not class) & 6x Premium Class Bots Crystals (one of each class)
- (3-5%) 1000x 4-Star Bot Crystal Shards (not class) & 5x Premium Bot Crystals (not class)

From there down it is non-standard/non-class shards/crystals.

Comments

• PeponfreePeponfree Posts: 83
    Can you give us an idea of what can be obtained with those "Class Clash Chips" ... we're talking about T4C shards? 5* bots in accordingly class? only Ore-13?
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    How much T4C can be purchased and will there be a cap on how much can be purchased?

Asking for a frustrated friend who has pulled multiple T4 sparks of the same class all in a row.
  • So I waited for this? Not exited. Just more of the same. Arena and raids. I just about lost all hope man.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Better not have arena rank rewards we have lives not a video game bum life
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    How will the milestones be affected by these Class Arena Events? I mean, it’s gonna be tough for even the top commanders to reach 1.5M each day when they can only use, say, 1/3 of their roster for Arenas. Will the milestones be reduced accordingly?
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    What is this magical T4C Class Catalyst Essence? Never mind. I see the post was edited.
  • arqm555arqm555 Posts: 32
    I really hope it’s not only 500 essence per purchase
  • arqm555arqm555 Posts: 32
    I’ll aim for warrior
    Tech
    And scouts
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Who the heck clicked on awesome??

Haha, I kid I kid. 🙄

This feels like a rebranded Goldwheels event or shark week.
    A Clash of Classes is coming! Join us for a Special Week-long event where you can participate in special Arenas and Raids every day to earn class-specific rewards, including 4-Star Class Bot crystals and T4 Class Spark Essence!

Please tell me the t4c spark essence won’t only be for top 30 finishers in the class specific arenas.
  • TheBeastInsideTheBeastInside Posts: 429
    edited June 2019
    Don't take it bad, I'm sort of happy to get something sort of new.
    But, men, it's again an arena-centric event (mostly) during the "interesting" arena week...
  • For clarity purpose:

Rank up materials are in the Store for Raid Currency (Class Clash Chips) while the Class Shards for Bot Crystals are Arenas.
  • Kitten wrote: »
    So far I'm disappointed

Same
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    sfwnm3evb2jh.gif
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Nice new content!
    edited June 2019
    Wonder if this game will earn something new besides Raid, Arena, and Spotlight???
    I’ve got many ideas that would make this game #1 if Kabam would hire me 🙂
  • HZEROHZERO Posts: 52
    Greetings Kabam, congratulations for an event that seems interesting. And I would like to ask you, if it is possible that the specific days of each class, apart from what you can buy in the store, you can put the 5 * bots of the corresponding class to buy them with chips. I'm not asking you for anything for free, I know that for you the fact that time is spent in collecting chips for crystals 5 * is profit, but it also takes time to collect 1 million generic chips.

It does not matter that they do not include the most recent bots, only those that were previously.

I can speak for several that a lot of us have opened a lot of crystals waiting for some bot and it does not come out (Waspaneitor in my case) in particular I have optain 3 times or more Megatron G1 and MV, Optimus MV, Ultra Magnus, Hot Rod, among others but Waspaneitor does not come out, it would be an opportunity to get that bot that is missing for the collection, as I say, I do not ask for it for free but for its cost of 1 million chips.

Thank you for your attention and I hope you can take it into consideration. Have a good day.
    edited June 2019
    Good idea 💡 @HZERO
    I’ll take Megatronus, and Wheeljack
  • PeponfreePeponfree Posts: 83
    For clarity purpose:

It's still not clear, please be a little more specific: "rank-up materials" are the much sought T4C spark, so will those be available at the store for raid currency? (namely: raid chips). Is that so?
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited June 2019

If there's one thing you can learn from Kabam's habit of late-to-last-minute announcement, it's that you don't ask for changes for the upcoming event. Changes are for bugs and bugs are fixed after the event.
  • HZEROHZERO Posts: 52
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    Good idea 💡 @HZERO
    I’ll take Megatronus, and Wheeljack

That's why I specified that they only include the bots of the previous crystals, not the ones that they have taken in the store since they started the reforged maps
  • Well everyone it was fun while it last I’m done playing this game time to move on I’m gonna be playing mcoc
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    pqovl8odc9g2.gif
    I don't understand, are the prizes bots rather then spark essence?
  • JKL wrote: »
    I'm happy you guys are trying to give us new-ish content but not sure you're fully listening to what the players would like to see.

We're tired of the same old grind because content hasn't changed forever. We need challenges. This doesn't necessarily mean it has to be super hard content. What I was hoping from this class based event could have been 6 mini gauntlets. With each one locked to that specific class. This could have really challenged your roster and skill. Maybe demo challenge would be easier for some because you have lots of ranked up demos but then tech could be way more challenging due to lack of highly ranked bots. It would be different for each player which would make it interesting.

Each class gauntlet would provide a class prize with a grand prize if you can complete all 6 in that difficulty. Just wishful thinking on my part.
    I gett where you're coming from, but in game, we have multiple game modes, and only making Mission content totally ignores things like Raids and Arenas.

We DO have a new Spotlight Mission coming in July as well, and it will be out soon after this is over!
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Well everyone it was fun while it last I’m done playing this game time to move on I’m gonna be playing mcoc

x8v28sgj7wi0.gif
  • RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 302
    Thank you Kabam.
    We complained that there was nothing new-new bots spotlight and sm missions.
    Pardon the complainers, I as well as many others really appreciate it!
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Well everyone it was fun while it last I’m done playing this game time to move on I’m gonna be playing mcoc

Uhm.... you know that- uh, never mind.