Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bot Wishlist Thread! [New Edition]

Comments

• @Scarlett_Knight
    I feel like he reminds me of Blaster a bit and could use more abilities like Wrath of Space. I do think the animations sound great however.

@Bntyhntr3232_
    I think it's a great idea to give Blurr the combination of Power Gain and Evade. However, is the 30% chance to Evade Melee and Ranged attacks Passive? Or is it just added?

It's passive

Ah ok, that makes sense.
  • BrickT1973BrickT1973 Posts: 334
    BrickT1973 wrote: »
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    72n5156kzp4s.jpg
    Long Haul (Bayformers)
    Class: Brawler
    Faction: Decepticon

Bio:
    This character exists.

-Abilities: Armor Up, Pummel, Stun, Repair

-Passive: Armor Up
    •Long Haul starts the fight with 10 Armor Buffs, each increasing Armor by 4~6%.
    •Each Armor Buff is lost after being struck twice.
    •When Armored, Melee Ranged Attacks deal no damage and don't count against Armor.
    •Long Haul is immune to Bleed when he has 5 or more Armor Buffs.
    •If all Armor Buffs are lost, they are refreshed after 12 seconds.

Dash Attacks:
    •100% Chance to Inflict Pummel, decreasing the Opponent's Critical Damage by 15~30% and increasing Long Haul's Melee Attack Damage by 10% for 6 seconds.
    •The chance to inflict another Pummel this way is decreased by 35% for each stack.

Heavy Attacks:
    (Ranged Heavy)
    Long Haul transforms and fires grenades at the opponent.

•Refreshes all Pummel Debuffs

SP1: Headbutt
    Long Haul shoulder charges the opponent to break through their defenses. After performing this, Long Haul tears off his own head to throw at the opponent, which bounces back onto Long Haul's body.
    •This Special Attack has a 10% chance for each Armor Buff to be Unblockable.
    •60% Chance to Stun the Opponent for 4 seconds.
    •Long Haul damages himself based on 20% of Damage Inflicted.

SP2: Jammed
    Long Haul backhands the opponent, dazing them. Since the opponent is unfocused, Long Haul takes the opportunity to use an Energon Repair Ray on himself, but the device jams. Long Haul tries solving this by bludgeoning the opponent with the other end of the repair ray, the third hit causing the ray to blast Long Haul, knocking him back.
    •First hit inflicts Pummel for 5 seconds, decreasing the Opponent's Critical Damage by 10% and increasing Long Haul's Melee Attack damage by 15~25%
    •The Repair Ray converts all Armor Buffs into Repair Buffs, with each Buff repairing 1~1.25% of Max Health.

SP3: Burried
    Long Haul places an explosive behind the opponent, which detonates and projects them behind Long Haul. Long Haul transforms into his alt mode and dumps random junk on them, burying them in parts, dirt, and unstable energon. With them at his mercy, Long Haul proceeds to stomp the opponents head in with three devasting strikes.
    •This Special Attack deals 5~7% more damage for each Armor Buff on him.
    •Inflicts Pummel, decreasing the Opponent's Critical Damage by 10% and increasing Long Haul's Melee Attack damage by 15~25%
    •100% Chance to stun for 3 seconds.

Signature Ability: Compensation
    Long Haul focuses on his offense when his defenses are broken.
    -Passive:
    •Long Haul's basic Melee Attacks gain an additional 2.5~6% Block Penetration for each Armor Buff lost.

-Synergies:

-Allies:
    Megatron (RotF), Grindor, Barricade:
    +2~8% Armor Rating

-Enemies:
    Optimus Prime Mv1, Ironhide, Hound:
    +2~8% Attack Rating

-Constructicons:
    Long Haul: Can now generate up to 11~12 Armor Buffs. Refresh time is increased to 16 seconds.
    Mixmaster: Time it takes to produce Special Attack/Crit Damage charges is reduced by 1~2 second(s).
    Bonecrusher: Increases Critical Damage of Special Attacks by 15~30% when the Opponent is Bleeding.

Strong Match-ups:
    Drift and Bludgeon: These bots will have a hard time against Long Haul's tough exterior due to their reliance on Bleed, Melee Ranged, and Crit Damage
    •Kickback: Another Bot that has melee ranged, Kickback excels in using his crits. However, the damage from those attacks could be migitated by Pummel.

Weak Match-ups:
    Ultra Magnus: Magnus' SP1 will make all of Long Haul's Armors disappear.
    Dinobot: Most sword wielding bots will fall victim to Long Haul's powerful armor. But Dinobot is not like any other swordsman...
    Galvatron: Dark Burn literally burns past any opponent's armor.

-Spotlight Mission Appearance:
    Attack on Cyber-Mountain

I find that bio to be accurate, while he's fighting the autobots in the Egypt he's also devastator's leg.
    He just exists...

That's the story of most Bayformers bots.
    They just exist.

Let’s be real, that’s the story of every Bayverse bot. But the Bayverse Constructicons were always pretty cool at least, especially Long Haul and Rampage. By the way I absolutely love your idea for Long Haul and his abilities.

Thanks for liking it! I really enjoy taking smaller characters and trying to find ways to make them work. I liked what you did with Onslaught, making him cycle through different Buffs to adapt to the battle. I additionally liked how you described their basic attacks.

As for Bayverse, every bot was expendable to them. Everyone loves Bumblebee... Everyone. As for the Constructicons, I always liked Mixmaster's design. I really like how he uses his shields and could become a turrent. Bonecrusher was cool, and Long Haul looked the most accurate. Rampage... well, there's only one bot in Transformers that deserves to hold that name:
    te70jhha7gdr.jpg

1. Thank you! The Stunticons, Aerialbots, Combaticons and Protectobots are some of my favorite characters from G1, and as great as Motormaster is, it feels wrong that Silverbolt, Hot Spot and Onslaught are absent.

2. The Bayverse characters are such a mixed bag. They take all these intriguing designs and give them all their own personalities on paper, but in all the movies, they never give the characters enough time to show off their designs or personalities. Long Haul was always angry that he was largely relegated to transporting materials and weapons and kept off the battlefield, Bonecrusher was actually a strategic genius who preferred not to directly fight, but is forced into it by his superiors because he’s just so good at it, and Starscream actually began life as a Decepticon because he believed the Cybertronian race needed a savior, and initially thought Megatron would be that savior, then was convinced he himself was that savior, but over millennia he was corrupted by the war. These are all amazing character concepts with incredible potential for use in a movie. But no. We had to spend previous time watching dogs hump and see Sam hang out at college.

3. Personally I always loved G1 Rampage, but MAN, Beast Wars Rampage was always one of the coolest ones on the show. We really need more Beast Wars bots. Tigatron, Rattrap, Airazor, Depth Charge, Megatron, Tarantulas, Rampage or Blackarachnia would be great.

1. I would really like to have more Special Team members in general, regardless of who it is. So far, the most of what we have for special teams is the Bayverse Construticons (if I'm not mistaken). I would like to see more Autobots special teams, considering that we only have Grimlock to represent the Dinobots. Would love to have Silverbolt, as he is the leader of the Aerialbots (one of my favorite Autobot teams). And tbh, I would like to see the Bayverse Constructicons completed, as crazy as it sounds. Might as well finish it while they're ahead, y'know? Heck, this game really got me to appreciate Bayverse Mixmaster; Really fun bot to play as imo.

2. What's sad is that the first Bayformers film had such a small cast of Decepticons (6, I believe), so they actually could have spent some time on them to develop their characters. But instead, they're just used as cannon fodder for the Autobots, throwing their potential away faster than an explosion can go off in a Michael Bay movie. I still have a soft spot for them, possibly due to growing up with the films. And they great action sequences nonetheless, especially Megatron, Blackout, and Barricade.

3. Beast Wars Rampage, a serial killer in a kids show. That's not what you would expect in a kid show. And almost every character in Beast Wars was great, due to the small cast. The only character that I think about that wasn't really good was Scorponok and even then, he had the most bada$$ arsenal in the show. Explosive Cyber-bees carrying viruses, acidic stinger, missle launchers, the guys had everything. Too bad he was stupid and his loyalty trait was overshadowed by the much better Inferno. That's the Pred I want to see the most actually, Inferno. A really interesting and underrated character.

1. True, especially when there’s so many. Aside from the four special teams you’ve still got the Dinobots, Insecticons, Constructicons, Technobots, Terrorcons, Predacons, Seacons, the Monstructor Six. And that’s just from G1! It’s part of why I’m so agitated we got Nemesis Prime, who to me is the lamest character in Transformers history.
    Class: Brawler
    Faction: Decepticon

Bio:
    This character exists.

-Abilities: Armor Up, Pummel, Stun, Repair

-Passive: Armor Up
    •Long Haul starts the fight with 10 Armor Buffs, each increasing Armor by 4~6%.
    •Each Armor Buff is lost after being struck twice.
    •When Armored

Heavy Attacks:
    (Ranged Heavy)
    Long Haul transforms and fires grenades at the opponent.

•Refreshes all Pummel Debuffs

SP1: Headbutt
    Long Haul shoulder charges the opponent to break through their defenses. After performing this, Long Haul tears off his own head to throw at the opponent, which bounces back onto Long Haul's body.
    •This Special Attack has a 10% chance for each Armor Buff to be Unblockable.
    •60% Chance to Stun the Opponent for 4 seconds.
    •Long Haul damages himself based on 20% of Damage Inflicted.

SP2: Jammed
    Long Haul backhands the opponent, dazing them. Since the opponent is unfocused, Long Haul takes the opportunity to use an Energon Repair Ray on himself, but the device jams. Long Haul tries solving this by bludgeoning the opponent with the other end of the repair ray, the third hit causing the ray to blast Long Haul, knocking him back.
    •First hit inflicts Pummel for 5 seconds, decreasing the Opponent's Critical Damage by 10% and increasing Long Haul's Melee Attack damage by 15~25%
    •The Repair Ray converts all Armor Buffs into Repair Buffs, with each Buff repairing 1~1.25% of Max Health.

SP3: Burried
    Long Haul places an explosive behind the opponent, which detonates and projects them behind Long Haul. Long Haul transforms into his alt mode and dumps random junk on them, burying them in parts, dirt, and unstable energon. With them at his mercy, Long Haul proceeds to stomp the opponents head in with three devasting strikes.
    •This Special Attack deals 5~7% more damage for each Armor Buff on him.
    •Inflicts Pummel, decreasing the Opponent's Critical Damage by 10% and increasing Long Haul's Melee Attack damage by 15~25%
    •100% Chance to stun for 3 seconds.

Signature Ability: Compensation
    Long Haul focuses on his offense when his defenses are broken.
    -Passive:
    •Long Haul's basic Melee Attacks gain an additional 2.5~6% Block Penetration for each Armor Buff lost.

-Synergies:

-Allies:
    Megatron (RotF), Grindor, Barricade:
    +2~8% Armor Rating

-Enemies:
    Optimus Prime Mv1, Ironhide, Hound:
    +2~8% Attack Rating

-Constructicons:
    Long Haul: Can now generate up to 11~12 Armor Buffs. Refresh time is increased to 16 seconds.
    Mixmaster: Time it takes to produce Special Attack/Crit Damage charges is reduced by 1~2 second(s).
    Bonecrusher: Increases Critical Damage of Special Attacks by 15~30% when the Opponent is Bleeding.

Strong Match-ups:
    Drift and Bludgeon: These bots will have a hard time against Long Haul's tough exterior due to their reliance on Bleed, Melee Ranged, and Crit Damage
    •Kickback: Another Bot that has melee ranged, Kickback excels in using his crits. However, the damage from those attacks could be migitated by Pummel.

Weak Match-ups:
    Ultra Magnus: Magnus' SP1 will make all of Long Haul's Armors disappear.
    Dinobot: Most sword wielding bots will fall victim to Long Haul's powerful armor. But Dinobot is not like any other swordsman...
    Galvatron: Dark Burn literally burns past any opponent's armor.

-Spotlight Mission Appearance:
    Attack on Cyber-Mountain[/quote]

I find that bio to be accurate, while he's fighting the autobots in the Egypt he's also devastator's leg.
    He just exists...[/quote]

That's the story of most Bayformers bots.
    They just exist.[/quote]

Let’s be real, that’s the story of every Bayverse bot. But the Bayverse Constructicons were always pretty cool at least, especially Long Haul and Rampage. By the way I absolutely love your idea for Long Haul and his abilities. [/quote]

Thanks for liking it! I really enjoy taking smaller characters and trying to find ways to make them work. I liked what you did with Onslaught, making him cycle through different Buffs to adapt to the battle. I additionally liked how you described their basic attacks.

As for Bayverse, every bot was expendable to them. Everyone loves Bumblebee... Everyone. As for the Constructicons, I always liked Mixmaster's design. I really like how he uses his shields and could become a turrent. Bonecrusher was cool, and Long Haul looked the most accurate. Rampage... well, there's only one bot in Transformers that deserves to hold that name:
    te70jhha7gdr.jpg
    [/quote]

1. Thank you! The Stunticons, Aerialbots, Combaticons and Protectobots are some of my favorite characters from G1, and as great as Motormaster is, it feels wrong that Silverbolt, Hot Spot and Onslaught are absent.

2. The Bayverse characters are such a mixed bag. They take all these intriguing designs and give them all their own personalities on paper, but in all the movies, they never give the characters enough time to show off their designs or personalities. Long Haul was always angry that he was largely relegated to transporting materials and weapons and kept off the battlefield, Bonecrusher was actually a strategic genius who preferred not to directly fight, but is forced into it by his superiors because he’s just so good at it, and Starscream actually began life as a Decepticon because he believed the Cybertronian race needed a savior, and initially thought Megatron would be that savior, then was convinced he himself was that savior, but over millennia he was corrupted by the war. These are all amazing character concepts with incredible potential for use in a movie. But no. We had to spend previous time watching dogs hump and see Sam hang out at college.

3. Personally I always loved G1 Rampage, but MAN, Beast Wars Rampage was always one of the coolest ones on the show. We really need more Beast Wars bots. Tigatron, Rattrap, Airazor, Depth Charge, Megatron, Tarantulas, Rampage or Blackarachnia would be great. [/quote]

1. I would really like to have more Special Team members in general, regardless of who it is. So far, the most of what we have for special teams is the Bayverse Construticons (if I'm not mistaken). I would like to see more Autobots special teams, considering that we only have Grimlock to represent the Dinobots. Would love to have Silverbolt, as he is the leader of the Aerialbots (one of my favorite Autobot teams). And tbh, I would like to see the Bayverse Constructicons completed, as crazy as it sounds. Might as well finish it while they're ahead, y'know? Heck, this game really got me to appreciate Bayverse Mixmaster; Really fun bot to play as imo.

2. What's sad is that the first Bayformers film had such a small cast of Decepticons (6, I believe), so they actually could have spent some time on them to develop their characters. But instead, they're just used as cannon fodder for the Autobots, throwing their potential away faster than an explosion can go off in a Michael Bay movie. I still have a soft spot for them, possibly due to growing up with the films. And they great action sequences nonetheless, especially Megatron, Blackout, and Barricade.

3. Beast Wars Rampage, a serial killer in a kids show. That's not what you would expect in a kid show. And almost every character in Beast Wars was great, due to the small cast. The only character that I think about that wasn't really good was Scorponok and even then, he had the most bada$$ arsenal in the show. Explosive Cyber-bees carrying viruses, acidic stinger, missle launchers, the guys had everything. Too bad he was stupid and his loyalty trait was overshadowed by the much better Inferno. That's the Pred I

Okay so most of my post isn’t posting. Weird. Anyway this is directed to ScarredArachnid333.

1. I actually made a Silverbolt concept a while ago on this thread. He’s on the seventh page if you’d like to check it out, personally I’m proud of and think him Hot Spot and Onslaught need to be our next bots.

2. I grew up with Bayverse too, specifically the first three movies, which I still enjoy(AOE and TLK suck though, don’t even try to argue it, I’m right and we all know it) and all their video games. So I loved everyone, Bonecrusher and Barricade being my favorites, but rewatching it, so much more could have been done with them all.

3. Rampage really seemed to push what should be getting said on a kids show and I love him for it. And I love Inferno for a lot of the reasons I love Soundwave:let’s take an incredibly strong bot, but also make him unflinchingly loyal to his leader. Very unique considering the only other consistently loyal Con in G1 was Shockwave and the only other loyal Preds were Scorponok and Waspinator up until the end. Inferno takes it up a notch from Soundwave though by being absolutely bat s$#t insane. I plan on doing some profiles for Inferno and Rampage soon.
    God that comments a disaster. My bad everyone, I’m new here.
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited July 2019
    @ScarredArachnid333 if you suggest rampage make sure he has a synergy with my Depthcharge

I have suggested Rampage before.
    Maybe I could create links to my old suggestions here...
    But if I had to add two more synergies to Rampage, it would be these:

-Nemesis:
    Depth Charge:
    +3~7% Melee Damage and +5~12% Ranged Damage.

-A Freak Like Me...
    Transmutate (Timelines):
    17.5% of a Power Bar granted at the start of the fight.
  • BrickT1973 wrote: »

Oof.
    But next time, you could use the edit function (it doesn't work after 15 minutes). It's the little gear on the top right when you post a comment.

1. I actually made a Silverbolt concept a while ago on this thread. He’s on the seventh page if you’d like to check it out, personally I’m proud of and think him Hot Spot and Onslaught need to be our next bots.

2. I grew up with Bayverse too, specifically the first three movies, which I still enjoy(AOE and TLK suck though, don’t even try to argue it, I’m right and we all know it) and all their video games. So I loved everyone, Bonecrusher and Barricade being my favorites, but rewatching it, so much more could have been done with them all.

3. Rampage really seemed to push what should be getting said on a kids show and I love him for it. And I love Inferno for a lot of the reasons I love Soundwave:let’s take an incredibly strong bot, but also make him unflinchingly loyal to his leader. Very unique considering the only other consistently loyal Con in G1 was Shockwave and the only other loyal Preds were Scorponok and Waspinator up until the end. Inferno takes it up a notch from Soundwave though by being absolutely bat s$#t insane. I plan on doing some profiles for Inferno and Rampage soon.

I'll be sure to check out the Silverbolt suggestion. And I would love Onslaught, he's my favorite Combaticon.
    I may not like AOE, but it had some pleasentful moments still, unlike that horrible garbage-fest, TLK. And it had the best Bayformers villain, Lockdown.

As for Inferno, his personality was what really sold it for me. The fact that he thought that he was an ant was hilarious, calling Megatron his queen. It gave him a very energetic personality, but he was so unhinged that he would go through violent outbursts, laugh while he's in pain, and just burn everything in sight. He had no character development, but that didn't stop him from becoming one of the shows most entertaining characters.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    @ScarredArachnid333 if you suggest rampage make sure he has a synergy with my Depthcharge

I have suggested Rampage before.
    Maybe I could create links to my old suggestions here...
    But if I had to add two more synergies to Rampage, it would be these:

-Nemesis:
    Depth Charge:
    +3~7% Melee Damage and +5~12% Ranged Damage.

-A Freak Like Me...
    Transmutate (Timelines):
    17.5% of a Power Bar granted at the start of the fight.

Gotcha...I'll find it

Oof.
    But next time, you could use the edit function (it doesn't work after 15 minutes). It's the little gear on the top right when you post a comment.

I'll be sure to check out the Silverbolt suggestion. And I would love Onslaught, he's my favorite Combaticon.
    I may not like AOE, but it had some pleasentful moments still, unlike that horrible garbage-fest, TLK. And it had the best Bayformers villain, Lockdown.

As for Inferno, his personality was what really sold it for me. The fact that he thought that he was an ant was hilarious, calling Megatron his queen. It gave him a very energetic personality, but he was so unhinged that he would go through violent outbursts, laugh while he's in pain, and just burn everything in sight. He had no character development, but that didn't stop him from becoming one of the shows most entertaining characters.

Special teams man, they’re what’s up. And I hated AOE because it had the least action of all the movies up to that point, it’s only villain was Lockdown, except they made him a lot lamer than his Animated version. In AOE he’s constantly talking like he’s spitting, and when a character has a bad voice, that really screws up my opinion of them. Plus he just has an annoying attitude for someone who really only ever kills(Ratchet) or wounds(roadside Prime) bots that were already weakened from someone else. Compare that to Animated, where he’s got this mid-to-low modulated sneer of a voice that tells you tough and capable right away, and while he shows a similar disinterest that AOE Lockdown does, you actually see his from the way he almost never appears. AOE Lockdown was almost like Gears or Huffer, complaining about stuff and then doing it anyway, except Lockdown didn’t actually have a superior making him do anything. But yeah, TLK was definitely the worst one yet. Just a horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible 3 hour experience. And Inferno is indeed proof you don’t need character development to be cool.
    wp8isj7tu545.png

Blurr

Class: Scout

Faction: Autobot

BIO: Mr. Motor mouth

Heavy: Melee 12% faster then the current fastest heavy

25% chance to get Evade 25% chance to get acceleration 25% chance to get power gain and 25% chance to get evade ranged when doing a heavy (blurr will get only one)

Every 90 seconds blurr gets the Speed mode buff for 15 seconds
    Speed mode makes all attacks 70% faster but they deal 35% less damage

Blurr has a 30% chance to evade melee attacks

Blurr has a 30% chance to evade ranged attacks

Special attacks:

Swift strike: Blurr punches the opponent then swiftly roundhouse kicks them (2 hits) at the start of the attack blurr gets speed mode for 4 seconds 30% chance to inflict Dazed for 6 seconds

Rapid takedown: Blurr starts rapidly punching the opponent then he kicks and shoots them
    (12 hits) blurr gets the speed mode buff for 7 seconds blurr gets Evade all for 10 seconds 40% chance to inflict dazed for 15 seconds 60% chance to inflict backfire for 25 seconds

Faster than all: Blurr let's loose his ultimate speed with extremely rapid punches (8 hits) then he kicks the opponent transforms and dashes into them (10 hits) Blurr has a 100% chance to get the Speed mode buff for 30 seconds 100% chance to inflict dazed for 10 seconds 50% chance to inflict permanent backfire

Signature ability: speed mode takes half the time to recharge and lasts 100% longer Blurr has a 10% chance to get all buffs from his heavy attack

Synergies:

1986 team: 5%+ to all stats (Rodimus arcee springer magnus grimlock)

The fastest of cybertron: all buffs last 3 more seconds (Sideswipe Mirage)

Tell me what you think!

I forgot to mention that the buffs from the heavy are pretty weak but they last forever until another heavy is activated then it changes
  • Sunstreaker, G1 Autobot.
    Nitro Zeus, Last Knight movie Decepticon.
    Megadoomer wrote: »
    Sunstreaker, G1 Autobot.
    Nitro Zeus, Last Knight movie Decepticon.

Yes. Sunstreaker. We need him.
    edited July 2019
    Just testing to see if this works:

Old Scorponok Build

• 8w2tzvgei8vl.jpg
    Seaspray
    Class: I don't know
    Faction: Sad

Bio:
    Seaspray is useful on water missions.
    The problem is that the Autobots barely go in water missions.

-Abilities:

-Passive:
    •Land Blubbers beware, Seaspray has 100%.... less Attack Rating against Land Vehicles. So, ignore the first three words of the last sentence.
    •Ranged Attacks are Slow
    •The player has to tap the Special Attack icon twice in order to activate a Special Attack
    •Seaspray has a random chance to get 1 shot K.O'd on every hit.
    •After dying, Seaspray cannot be revived. Because he's dead.

Special Attacks:

SP1: Ocean Man
    Does nothing

SP2: Catch me by the Hand
    Does nothing

SP3: Take me to the Land
    Seaspray's abilities take a complete 180 as he transcends the opponent to finally prove his worth of being a Godmaster Transformer in the hit series, TF Energon. This lasts for..... 1 second.

Notes:
    Hey, he may look like crap but at least he won't be available through arena.

Spotlight Mission Appearance:
    Attack on Cyber-Mountain

I'm dead :D I was laughing my head off :D
    edited July 2019
    Since I don't want to reupload everything again, here's a compiled list of links of all of the builds I've done in the past.
    (Inferno was unnecessary to add, since he's on this thread. But it wouldn't feel right to leave him out of the Preds)

PREDACONS:
    BW Megatron

BW Inferno (Redux)

BW Rampage (Redux)

Tarantulas (Redux)

Blackarachnia

Quickstrike

Ravage

Terrorsaur

Dinobot II

Sky-Byte

DECEPTICONS:
    Overlord

Dead End (Bayformers)

Lockdown (Bayformers)

MAXIMALS:
    Rattrap

Tigatron

AUTOBOTS:
    Elita One
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    6t0u7vp8ej3v.jpeg
    What does he do?
  • Gunz0 wrote: »
    6t0u7vp8ej3v.jpeg
    What does he do?

He creates cliffhangers.

But when it comes to powers... I'm not too sure. I think of him as a bit of an underpowered Loki, a master manipulator who uses his words and charms as a weapon.

He does have some weapons though:
    https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Liegian_Darts
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    edited July 2019
    msvmzwy9qfnz.jpeg

Liege Maximo
    Class: Tactician
    Faction: Decepticon or Factionless (?)
    Relic of Lies - Passive:
    • The opponent starts the fight with this relic. This Relic may be automatically reactivated when there are more Buffs than Debuffs on the opponent.
    • While this debuff is active, all non-damaging debuffs last 50% longer.
    • This Relic allows Liege Maximo to grant the opponent Blank buffs after every Combo. These buffs have no effect

Relic of Manipulation - Passive:
    • This Relic is activated on the opponent when there are more Debuffs than Buffs
    • This Relic causes all basic attacks to miss when Liege Maximo dashes back
    • All missed attacks will grant Liege Maximo 2.5% of his max power instantly

Basic Ranged Attacks:
    • 25% chance to inflict Cyber-Poison, inflicting 120% attack rating over 15s. This effect decreases the potency of the opponent’s damage buffs (including Attack Rating buffs, Melee Damage buffs, etc.)

Psychic Barrier - Passive:
    • Liege’s special barrier granted by Shockwave Onyx grants him full immunity to Stun, Confusion and Power Steal effects

Scheming:
    • Liege Maximo needs to idle for at least 1 second to confront his opponent, applying 1 Blank buff every 0.75 seconds while not attacking or blocking. Up to 8 Blank buffs may be stacked
    • These buffs allow him to link his mind to the opponent’s, taking 10% of the opponent’s Armor/Damage/Crit Rate/Resistance buff potency as his own

Heavy Attacks:
    • +5% attack rating for each buff on the opponent for 1.5s

SP1 - Liegen Darts: Weapons capable of draining the life essence from the Chaos Bringer himself
    • 60% chance to nullify each of the opponent’s buff and inflicting a Cyber-Poison debuff for each buff nullified this way

SP2 - Power Link: Liege Maximo takes the opponent’s power away to strengthen himself
    • This attack grants him a Power Harness buff, allowing his basic attacks to steal 2.25% max power from the opponent for 10s if Relic of Lies is active
    • This attack applies a Power Leech debuff, draining 25% of the opponent’s max power over 6s if Relic of Manipulation is active

SP3 - Spark Leech: Such great powers should not come to waste
    • Pauses the duration of all active debuffs
    • Liege Maximo nullifies all Blank buffs and steal 1 buff from the opponent for each Black buff nullified. Stolen buffs last for 6s

Alpha Pretender Armor:
    • Liege Maximo activates this armor whenever he gets struck by a melee special attack, allowing him to return 70~145% all damage dealt to him for the next 10s (This does not include damage from non-contact sources such as Bleed).
    Additionally, Liege Maximo repairs 55% of damage taken after this effect expires

Synergies

Prime Alliance with Shockwave:
    Shockwave: SP1 and SP2 become Unblockable if the opponent is shocked
    Liege Maximo: Well-timed Blocks allow him to Life Steal equal to 3% of his max health. This effect only works if Liege Maximo is at 65% health or higher

Spawns of Maximo with Optimus Primal (IDW Comics)
    Liege Maximo (Awakened): Alpha Pretender Armor provides bleed, shock and acid immunity
    Optimus Primal (IDW Comics):?????

• Allies with Shockwave
    • Enemies with Arcee, Megatronus, Optimus Prime
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    msvmzwy9qfnz.jpeg

Liege Maximo
    Relic of Lies - Passive:
    • The opponent starts the fight with this relic. This Relic may be automatically reactivated when there are more Buffs than Debuffs on the opponent.
    • This Relic allows Liege Maximo to grant the opponent Blank buffs after every Combo. These buffs have no effect

• This Relic is activated on the opponent when there are more Debuffs than Buffs

Basic Ranged Attacks:
    • 25% chance to inflict Cyber-Poison, inflicting 120% attack rating over 15s. This effect decreases the potency of the opponent’s damage buffs (including Attack Rating buffs, Melee Damage buffs, etc.)

• Liege’s special barrier granted by Shockwave Onyx grants him full immunity to Stun, Confusion and Power Steal effects

Scheming:
    • Liege Maximo needs to idle for at least 1 second to confront his opponent, applying 1 Blank buff every 0.75 seconds while not attacking or blocking. Up to 8 Blank buffs may be stacked
    • These buffs allow him to link his mind to the opponent’s, taking 10% of the opponent’s Armor/Damage/Crit Rate/Resistance buff potency as his own

Heavy Attacks:

SP1 - Liegen Darts: Weapons capable of draining the life essence from the Chaos Bringer himself
    • 60% chance to nullify each of the opponent’s buff and inflicting a Cyber-Poison debuff for each buff nullified this way

SP2 - Power Link: Liege Maximo takes the opponent’s power away to strengthen himself
    • This attack grants him a Power Harness buff, allowing his basic attacks to steal 2.25% max power from the opponent for 10s if Relic of Lies is active
    • This attack applies a Power Leech debuff, draining 25% of the opponent’s max power over 6s if Relic of Manipulation is active

• Liege Maximo nullifies all Blank buffs and steal 1 buff from the opponent for each Black buff nullified. Stolen buffs last for 6s

Alpha Pretender Armor:
    • Liege Maximo activates this armor whenever he gets struck by a melee special attack, allowing him to return 70~145% all damage dealt to him for the next 10s (This does not include damage from non-contact sources such as Bleed).
    Additionally, Liege Maximo repairs 55% of damage taken after this effect expires

Synergies

Liege Maximo: Well-timed Blocks allow him to Life Steal equal to 3% of his max health. This effect only works if Liege Maximo is at 65% health or higher

Liege Maximo (Awakened): Alpha Pretender Armor provides bleed, shock and acid immunity

• Allies with Shockwave

You should totally have called the blank buffs "Bluffs"
  • Hijacker2531Hijacker2531 Posts: 538
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    msvmzwy9qfnz.jpeg

Liege Maximo
    Relic of Lies - Passive:

Basic Ranged Attacks:

Scheming:

Heavy Attacks:

Alpha Pretender Armor:

Synergies

• Allies with Shockwave

That fake Onyx reference though... Reading those pages hit me so hard, especially since I'd started since All Hail Megatron.
    I was gonna do Prima and Solus, had no idea where to go from there after that though
  • BrickT1973 wrote: »
    k00jo7gqlkmi.jpeg

Onslaught Faction:Decepticon Class:Tactician High Health and High Damage Moveset:Light attacks-Right hammerfist down on his opponents head, left hook across their face, left elbow back across their face, right uppercut to their jaw. Medium attacks-Jumps up and gives a right knee to his opponents jaw, left roundhouse to their face. Ranged attacks-Uses twin chainguns, similar to Grindors multi-shot animations. Heavy attacks-Fires twin rockets, similar to Ironhides heavy.

Bio:The Decepticons top strategist, Onslaught prefers to avoid direct conflict, instead feeling most at home by crafting complex battle plans and running through every imaginable scenario. Yet when brought to the battlefield, Onslaughts frustration reveals a capable and cruel warrior.

Signature:Plan For Everything-Onslaughts reputation precedes him, allowing his mere presence to intimidate many who face him. Onslaught passively reduces his opponents critical rate and critical damage by 5%-25% for the duration of the match. Onslaught can’t activate this effect against certain bots(Both versions of Optimus Prime, Ultra Magnus, Hot Spot, Silverbolt, both versions of Megatron, Soundwave, Shockwave, Motormaster, Nemesis Prime and Megatronus).

Abilities:Tactical Advantage, Concussion, Burn, Bleed

Tactical Advantage-Onslaughts knowledge of all possible variables let’s him gain an edge in many situations. Every 1.5 seconds, Onslaught generates one of four types of buffs in a specific order;physical resistance, energy resistance, melee buff, ranged buff, for a max of 5 each. It is random which effect activates first, but it always follows the same order of activation afterwards the initial buff.

-Physical/Energy Resistance buffs reduce damage from physical/energy attacks by 2.5%-5%

-Melee/Ranged buffs increase melee/ranged damage by 5%-7.5%

Concussion-Critical hits on Onslaughts light and medium melee attacks all have a 10% chance to inflict a permanent Concussion debuff, instantly inflicting a 1 second stun and dealing 0.25%-1.5% of attack as physical damage every second for the remainder of the match.

Heavy attacks have a 60% chance to inflict Burn, dealing 50% of attack as energy damage over 3 seconds.

Special 1:Renegade Grenade-Rather unexpectedly, Onslaught is both ambidextrous and a provider of a mean fastball pitch. Onslaught takes out and throws two grenades, each hitting his opponent in the chest, dropping to the ground, and exploding shortly after. 100% chance for each explosion to inflict Burn, dealing 30% of attack as energy damage over 5 seconds.

Special 2:Hands Off Approach-Onslaughts never been one to oppose using excessive firepower. Onslaught takes out his chainguns and opens fire(eight shots each) only to then activate his twin back-cannons to unleash a flurry of four rockets. Each rocket has a 40% chance to inflict Burn, dealing 50% of attack as energy damage over 3 seconds.

Special 3:All According To Plan-Superior tactics combined with raw strength tend to provide a brutal victory. Onslaught grabs his opponent and headbutts them across the arena, then takes a few steps back. His foe starts to get up, only for a series of small pillars to come out of the ground. Onslaught then takes out a small device and presses it, causing all of the pillars to suddenly deploy spikes, begin rapidly blinking and finally explode in tandem, launching his enemy sky high. Onslaught then runs forward, leaps into the air, grabs them by the legs and throws them back down, before he finally lands standing up on them. The explosion is guaranteed to inflict Burn, dealing 150% of attack as energy damage over 15 seconds.

Synergies
    -Allies with Megatron, Starscream, Ramjet(2%-3%-8% Armor buff both ways)

-Enemies with Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Mirage(2%-3%-8% Attack buff both ways)

-Nemesis with Hot Spot(Opponents special attacks deal 5%-10%-15% less damage both ways)

-Special Teams with Motormaster(10%-15%-20% universal increase to critical rate and damage both ways)

YES I WANT ONSLAUGHT MY FAVOURITE BOT
    k00jo7gqlkmi.jpeg

Onslaught Faction:Decepticon Class:Tactician High Health and High Damage Moveset:Light attacks-Right hammerfist down on his opponents head, left hook across their face, left elbow back across their face, right uppercut to their jaw. Medium attacks-Jumps up and gives a right knee to his opponents jaw, left roundhouse to their face. Ranged attacks-Uses twin chainguns, similar to Grindors multi-shot animations. Heavy attacks-Fires twin rockets, similar to Ironhides heavy.

Bio:The Decepticons top strategist, Onslaught prefers to avoid direct conflict, instead feeling most at home by crafting complex battle plans and running through every imaginable scenario. Yet when brought to the battlefield, Onslaughts frustration reveals a capable and cruel warrior.

Signature:Plan For Everything-Onslaughts reputation precedes him, allowing his mere presence to intimidate many who face him. Onslaught passively reduces his opponents critical rate and critical damage by 5%-25% for the duration of the match. Onslaught can’t activate this effect against certain bots(Both versions of Optimus Prime, Ultra Magnus, Hot Spot, Silverbolt, both versions of Megatron, Soundwave, Shockwave, Motormaster, Nemesis Prime and Megatronus).

Tactical Advantage-Onslaughts knowledge of all possible variables let’s him gain an edge in many situations. Every 1.5 seconds, Onslaught generates one of four types of buffs in a specific order;physical resistance, energy resistance, melee buff, ranged buff, for a max of 5 each. It is random which effect activates first, but it always follows the same order of activation afterwards the initial buff.

-Physical/Energy Resistance buffs reduce damage from physical/energy attacks by 2.5%-5%

Concussion-Critical hits on Onslaughts light and medium melee attacks all have a 10% chance to inflict a permanent Concussion debuff, instantly inflicting a 1 second stun and dealing 0.25%-1.5% of attack as physical damage every second for the remainder of the match.

Heavy attacks have a 60% chance to inflict Burn, dealing 50% of attack as energy damage over 3 seconds.

Special 1:Renegade Grenade-Rather unexpectedly, Onslaught is both ambidextrous and a provider of a mean fastball pitch. Onslaught takes out and throws two grenades, each hitting his opponent in the chest, dropping to the ground, and exploding shortly after. 100% chance for each explosion to inflict Burn, dealing 30% of attack as energy damage over 5 seconds.

Special 2:Hands Off Approach-Onslaughts never been one to oppose using excessive firepower. Onslaught takes out his chainguns and opens fire(eight shots each) only to then activate his twin back-cannons to unleash a flurry of four rockets. Each rocket has a 40% chance to inflict Burn, dealing 50% of attack as energy damage over 3 seconds.

Special 3:All According To Plan-Superior tactics combined with raw strength tend to provide a brutal victory. Onslaught grabs his opponent and headbutts them across the arena, then takes a few steps back. His foe starts to get up, only for a series of small pillars to come out of the ground. Onslaught then takes out a small device and presses it, causing all of the pillars to suddenly deploy spikes, begin rapidly blinking and finally explode in tandem, launching his enemy sky high. Onslaught then runs forward, leaps into the air, grabs them by the legs and throws them back down, before he finally lands standing up on them. The explosion is guaranteed to inflict Burn, dealing 150% of attack as energy damage over 15 seconds.

Synergies

-Nemesis with Hot Spot(Opponents special attacks deal 5%-10%-15% less damage both ways)

-Special Teams with Motormaster(10%-15%-20% universal increase to critical rate and damage both ways)

Can't wait for new next month and see if we're back to basics...
    k00jo7gqlkmi.jpeg

Synergies

Thank you! He’s among my favorites, right with Hot Spot, Motormaster and Silverbolt. If we can get all of them together in this game, it’d be a dream come true.
  • Chuck_CanuckChuck_Canuck Posts: 37
    edited July 2019
    I guess this is a long shot. Perhaps vs Unicron?
    jbcoz7wv10ib.jpg
  • Honestly though I'd like to see:
    Triple Changers, specifically Springer or Blitzwing
    Combiners in combined form (even Dinobots lol)
    Headmasters/Targetmasters
    But if I could add one bot into the game and not G1Springer, it would be the can drink machine from the first live action TF film. I think he's called Dispensor.
    k9addtqvqwma.jpg
    Honestly though I'd like to see:
    But if I could add one bot into the game and not G1Springer, it would be the can drink machine from the first live action TF film. I think he's called Dispensor.
    k9addtqvqwma.jpg

Someone make a moveset for this..."thing"
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    k9addtqvqwma.jpg

One should definitely be called "Do the dew"
    edited July 2019
    Buttehrs wrote: »
    k9addtqvqwma.jpg

One should definitely be called "Do the dew"

Dew it!

EDIT: I have a feeling he will be a mixy reskin
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    edited July 2019
    k9addtqvqwma.jpg

Name: dispensor
    Faction: unknown

Abilities bleed 2
    Interference 3
    Stun 1
    Fury 3
    Power gain 2

SP1: shoots 3 cans at attacker causing stun for 5 seconds and interference for 10 seconds. Gains 1 fury buff for 30 seconds when attack is finish

SP2: claws at attack causing 3 bleed stacks causing 100 damage per tick, then shooting a can causing interference for 10 seconds, gains 2 fury buffs for the duration of the attack-plus 20 seconds when special is over

SP3: shoots 12 cans then clawing at attacker then roaring at the sky then slashing 2 more times, causing bleed for 20 seconds, 200 damage per tick, 8 seconds of stun, and interference for 20 seconds. 3 fury buffs added when attack starts through out the attack and power gain when attack is over, till the fight is over

Bio: a mindless bot brought to life by mistake during the attack of the deceptions by Samuel Witwicky. The mindless monster only knows violence and attacks anything in its path.
    k9addtqvqwma.jpg

Name: dispensor
    Faction: unknown

Abilities bleed 2
    Interference 3
    Stun 1
    Fury 3
    Power gain 2

SP1: shoots 3 cans at attacker causing stun for 5 seconds and interference for 10 seconds. Gains 1 fury buff for 30 seconds when attack is finish

SP2: claws at attack causing 3 bleed stacks causing 100 damage per tick, then shooting a can causing interference for 10 seconds, gains 2 fury buffs for the duration of the attack-plus 20 seconds when special is over

SP3: shoots 12 cans then clawing at attacker then roaring at the sky then slashing 2 more times, causing bleed for 20 seconds, 200 damage per tick, 8 seconds of stun, and interference for 20 seconds. 3 fury buffs added when attack starts through out the attack and power gain when attack is over, till the fight is over

Bio: a mindless bot brought to life by mistake during the attack of the deceptions by Samuel Witwicky. The mindless monster only knows violence and attacks anything in its path.

Nice