Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bot Intel Report: Nemesis Prime

Created using a subspace impulse cloner, Nemesis Prime is a dark clone of the heroic Optimus Prime. Although he wears the Decepticon insignia, it’s unclear where his loyalties lie.

e478h8on8atd.png

Faction: Decepticon

Class: Tactician

Check out the Full Intel Report here!

With Nemesis Prime, we wanted to try something new for his release that makes him a little more rare than other Bots. He is no regular bot, and will use a New Arena to grant a chance to acquire him.

Shattered Time Arenas and Featured Bot Crystals

From July 11th - 18th, you can acquire Nemesis Prime’s Featured Bot Crystals (Dark Matrix and Doppelganger Crystals) from Arenas and for Energon under the Crystal Tab.

Everyday, you can participate in the 1-Day Shattered Time Arena that features these Featured Bot Crystals in Rank Rewards.

Take a look at the breakdown of the Rewards Below:

0vmhviyfbgd6.png

These Featured Bot Crystals also have a chance to award Thundercracker!

Get ready Commanders, Nemesis Prime is sure to remain a rare and elusive Bot!

Comments

• KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Would be alright if we got a gauntlet like we did with thunderboy where we got a 4☆ of him
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    When you say a little more rare, are we talking bumblebee rare or rare as in it will hit basic pool as some point?
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    ARENA'S NOOOOOOOOO!!!
    bz9wmhx6otiw.png
    r50nv3ui0dzk.gif
    y5fpgqlh70f9.gif
    de9mzbxbc24v.gif
    4y51b62firih.gif
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Alfatron90 wrote: »
    "With Nemesis Prime, we wanted to try something new for his release that makes him a little more rare than other Bots"

Something new? It's the same old arena and the disappointment in rewards..

And the same g1 optimus with black skin and other abilities

:grimace:
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited July 2019
    I agree with you guys it’s another huge let down because grinding in an old arena 24/7 it doesn’t get you a Nemesis just a 1% chance out of each crystal, if you even get the rank, so why even play it lol 😂
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    @Kabam Miike can you post the probabilities for the 3-5 * Dark Matrix Crystals?
  • willdorfwilldorf Posts: 217
    Are there going to be crystals to buy as well? Because if we can only get them through the arenas, then as most people know who have opened dozens of 3-5* crystals and only gotten 3*s... there's technically a chance that no one will get the 5* LMAO
  • Alfatron90 wrote: »
    "With Nemesis Prime, we wanted to try something new for his release that makes him a little more rare than other Bots"

Something new? It's the same old arena and the disappointment in rewards..

And the same g1 optimus with black skin and other abilities

So true
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    To hell with this B.S...I still am grinding for 4* nemesis...the way you rope people in Is absurd!
  • More pathetic arenas that I won’t be participating
  • Jazz444 wrote: »
    it’s almost as if you guys are trying to make all of us quit lol

Yes lol, Look at the Spotlight title till all are gone so maybe that’s the hint to leave this game lol 😂, anything new is just arena and raids we’re sick of arenas and raids

Hahahah true...Till all are gone
    When will kabam stop listening to their music and HEAR THE PLAYERS!?!?!?!?!?
  • Arnold_Palmer795Arnold_Palmer795 Posts: 38
    edited July 2019
    What's the use of releasing new bots if we can't acquire them?
  • Just for arenas to be in top 5%... I need to sit day and night to reach 1,500,000 points
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Jazz444 wrote: »

Yes lol, Look at the Spotlight title till all are gone so maybe that’s the hint to leave this game lol 😂, anything new is just arena and raids we’re sick of arenas and raids

Hahahah true...Till all are gone

I know right when I read the title that’s what came to mind lol 😂
  • Since you're making so many characters exclusive, can you at least add both Bumblebee's to the crystals now?

Nemesis and Thundercracker could replace them as the exclusives and making the Bee's available would at least make it a bit worthwhile.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    willdorf wrote: »
    Are there going to be crystals to buy as well? Because if we can only get them through the arenas, then as most people know who have opened dozens of 3-5* crystals and only gotten 3*s... there's technically a chance that no one will get the 5* LMAO

Yes, they mentioned crystals for purchase in the Intel report
    Jazz444 wrote: »

Right here
    I get why it's called till all are gone...it makes players want to leave
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Wow even Jazz444 is unloading here, lol.

I respect they want to make him more rare but I don't see how this arena event would make anyone enthusiastic about grinding it out. You could get 1st place everyday and not even be guaranteed to get a 3* Nemesis, let alone a 4*. Wow fun. I thought the goal was to encourage participation.

Oh well, I was planning on taking it easy for a week anyways.

Maybe they'll have something with raid week also.